Are you ready to hit the battlefield with Battleground Spins? Put on your helmet, load your rifle, and make sure to bring your sense of humor to the experience that is playing this 5 reel, 30 payline slot. You may just find this to be the most easygoing military experience out there.
Battleground Spins information
Far from the scary, disciplinarian army world portrayed by numerous movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Battleground Spins presents the military milieu as something quite comical. Symbols include things like kooky artillerymen and laughing infantry. Albeit a bit on the older-looking side, the graphics, music and effects also add to the lighthearted presentation. As for the bonuses, this slot offers up series of bonuses commonly found in other games – a wild icon, a scatter bonus tied to free spins, and a unique bonus game. The last of these puts you in a tank and tasks you with shooting targets.
How to play Battleground Spins
Have no fear, for Battleground Spins will not shout at you to drop and give it fifty pushups, nor will it actually ask you to pick up a live firearm and go to war. Instead, all you need to do to play this enjoyable game is to learn the following controls:
- Auto Spin - Push this button to toggle the autoplay features.
- Line Price: +/- - These buttons will raise or lower the bet per line, respectively.
- Bet One - This button raises the number of paylines in play by one each time you press it. Once you have reached the maximum 30 paylines, push this button again to reduce the stakes to 1 payline.
- Bet Max - Spins the reels using 30 paylines and the bet per line currently displayed on the screen.
- Select coins - Press to change the number of coins bet (1 through 10).
- Spin - Push this to spin the reels with the settings currently on the screen.