Native Treasure is all about the Native American Indians and the typical symbols connected to their culture. This 5 reel and 30 payline slot is animated and has some native sound effects, but only when you get a winning payline, before that as your reels spin there is nothing much to keep you entertained. The graphics tend to be basic and no background music. The game features a wild, a scatter and a free spins option but no other bonuses.
Native Treasure information
The symbol of the Chief is your most important one. This symbol is your wild and gets you the highest payout of 5 000 coins. He will not replace the scatter in the game.
The scatter is the beautiful Dreamcatcher symbol. You will need three of these scattered on the reels to win some free games. Once three have landed on the reels a big Dreamcatcher will appear to reveal the number of free spins you have won. You can win up to 100 fee spins! All your prizes are doubled and if you land another three scatters you will be awarded the same amount of free spins to the ones you are already playing. The free games really allow you to rake in a huge number of credits and this is perhaps the best aspect of this game.
How to play Native Treasure
To control the play in Native Treasure you will need to master the buttons at the bottom of the screen. They may seem intimidating at first but are actually really simple.
- Autoplay/Stop - This option allows you to set and bet and then send the reels spinning automatically for how many times you have chosen to do so.
- Paytable - This option gives you the payout table and the rules of the game.
- Lines With this option you chose how many lines you are sending into play, you have a maximum of 30.
- Bet- Click here to set how much you are betting per line. From $0.01 to $5.
- Spin - Click here to spin the reels.
- Bet Max - To choose the maximum number of paylines on a set bet level and to spin the reels, click here.