King Kong is a 5 reel and 25 payline slot game based on one of the most recognisable fictional characters of our time. There have been movies made, books, comics, toys and video games featuring this huge monster of a gorilla. Even the people who have never seen a King Kong movie know the famous scene of him taking down planes whilst sitting on top of the Empire State building. If you like everything that has to do with this huge monkey monster, you will no doubt enjoy this game too.
King Kong information
The wild King Kong symbol will replace any other symbol but for the scatter and will also trigger King Kong Goes Ape feature. The scatter will reward scatter payouts and will activate the King Kong Smash feature.
The King Kong Goes Ape feature is triggered when the wild lands on reel 3. All the symbols on reel three become wilds and a few are added to reels 2 and 4. Payouts are the recalculated and your win awarded.
The King Kong Smash feature is going to make all the fans really happy. King Kong smashes planes you select for him to smash. You keep doing this until he misses three times. Each plane smashed will reveal the number of free games you get to play when the feature ends. The free games can be retriggered. You may also chose not to play the free games and just get a mystery prize. All in all very fun and exciting.
How to play King Kong
At the bottom of the reels there are 6 main buttons which will help you control play in the King Kong slot machine:
- Autoplay - On a chose bet level when you use this button you can send the reels spinning automatically for as long as you choose to.
- Paytable - To remind yourself of the payouts and rules of the game click here.
- Lines - With the up and down arrows here you can set how many lines you will be betting.
- Bet- The up and down arrows help you set the amount you are betting per active payline.
- Spin - Hit for a spin of the reels.
- Bet Max - Hit to spin all lines on the 5 reels at the current bet level.