It is a shame that there is not a better collection of gameplay features so that we could recommend Timber Jack from Bluberi. Indeed, the lack of features does not go along with the otherwise interesting theme and overall very strong presentation.
Timber Jack information
In the same mould as the other Blueberi games we cannot really recommend, Timber Jack is simply far too weak in the gameplay department to make it worth playing. You will find a free spins feature which can win you five, ten, or 15 free go-arounds. You will also find a stacked wild that is very cleverly presented as a tree trunk. Unfortunately, that is all that you will find here. This is a shame, for the graphics, effects, and music in this one are all very good and worthy of being considered up there with the best of them.
How to play Timber Jack
Playing this game is far easier than chopping wood and/or felling trees. Indeed, all you will to do here is learn the following commands:
- Autoplay - Looking to set it and forget it, so to speak? Then press this button and let the game do the work for you.
- ? - Need more information about Timber Jack? If so, push this button and shuffle through the screens that appear.
- Chip Size: - and + - Use these two buttons to lower and raise the credit denomination, respectively.
- Chips Per Line: - and + - Use these buttons to decrease and increase the number of chips wagered per pay line, respectively.
- Bet Max - Clicking this button will start the reels using the highest possible 20 chips per payline and the bet denomination you have selected.
- Play - Push this button to start the game with the settings you have selected.
If you are looking to do things like adjust the sound then refer to the buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.