Lady Robin Hood from Bally offers up more than just an interesting twist on a time-tested story and theme. It also has in store a solid gameplay experience and a presentation that can hang with some of the best out there. Give this one a try to see what Robin Hood's possible better half might have looked like!
Lady Robin Hood Information
There are basically two sets of features in this game: a random wild and a free spins bonus. The first occurs potentially after any spin and features arrows being shot at the screen and turning up to 8 symbols into wilds. The second of the bunch is activated by - what else - three or more scatters, awards 10 free spins, and lets you benefit from additional wilds and all wins being doubled during the round.
How to play Lady Robin Hood
Lady Robin Hood may be a solid game with a cool theme, but is it easy to play? It is indeed. All you need to do is learn the following set of commands:
- info - More information about Lady Robin Hood can be accessed by pushing this button and scrolling through the screens that appear.
- Sound - There's not actually any sound on during the game when the reels are not spinning, but if you want it off even when they are theyn push here.
- Rotating Arrows - Do you feel like automating the better half of Robin Hood? If so, click here to enable the autoplay feature and do exactly that.
- Bet Per Line: +/- - While the number of paylines here is fixed at 40, you can actually change the bet per line with the help of these two buttons.
- Spin - Ready to get things going finally? We imagine that you are after all this reading. Do that by pushing this here button.