Not content with games that offer up one or three levels of jackpots? Then you have come to the right place, for Hot Shot from Bally offers up a payment system with essentially five different levels of jackpot. Not enticing enough? Well, aside from that, it also offers up a presentation experience that nicely blends old school with a modern gaming feel.
Hot Shot Information
The presentation is Hot Shot nicely brings together an old-school kind of feel with a very nice modern touch. Indeed, the symbols and overall theme are very much 1970s - 1980s kind of slot, but the overall effects and layout are more modern. We particularly like flames in the background.
In terms of gameplay, the two most interesting things on offer are the unique system of payments and the scatter which opens up free spins with 3 spins on 3 reels (say that three times fast!)
How to play Hot Shot
Think you have what it takes to play Hot Shot, hot shot? If so, prove it by learning the following set of controls:
- info - Want to know even more about the Hot Shot slot? In that case, push this button and leaf through the screens that come up to learn a bit more.
- Sound - We do like the sound in this game, but if you disagree with our opinion you can turn it off using this here button.
- Rotating Arrows - Even hot shots like the autoplay feature. Why not enable it with the help of this button?
- Bet Per Line: +/- - The only way to adjust the bet level in this game is by toggling the bet per line with the help of this button (the number of paylines here is fixed at 20).
- Spin - Ready to go? Good! Push this button to get the fun started!