Feel like taking a quick, relaxing trip down the China River? We would recommend it if you're looking for a slot game with a generally laidback vibe. Otherwise, we would tell you that you are best advised looking somewhere else, for the gameplay and presentation in this game are below average for what one can find on the market these days.
China River Information
Yes, it is unfortunate, but both the gameplay and presentation in China River are nothing to write home about. The gameplay features here are few: there's a regular wild, a random stacked wild, and free spins. The latest of the three is activated by having three, four, or five scatters on the reels which awards 8, 10, or 15 free games respectively. Frankly, we were expecting more and more creative games.
Likewise, the overall presentation here is unspectacular. While the theme is done up very cohesively and apparently accurately, the overall execution of the presentation just looks like something that was more appropriate to a couple of decades ago.
How to play China River
We're not sure whether navigating the real China River is difficult, but we are sure that this game is rather easy to pick up. All you need to do is learn the following commands:
- info - Clicking on this button and scrolling through the screens that come up will provide even more information about China River.
- Sound - Push this here button to turn the sound on and off.
- Rotating Arrows - Feel like letting the autoplay take over? You can let it do that by activating this feature with this button.
- Bet Per Line: +/- - The only way to change the bet level is in this version of China river is to change the bet per line, which is done with the help of these two buttons.
- Spin - Click on this button to spin the reels.