Cash Wizard from the team at Bally is quite a solid slot game with an okay presentation and a set of bonus features that could rival some of the very best out there. Therefore, it is definitely for those who value gameplay over presentation…or those who just like themes involving wizardry somehow!
Cash Wizard Information
The element that we'd like to focus on here is the good one: the gameplay. The emphasis on this one is on the random things. At the start of any spin you're eligible for random wilds. If those don't appear then you can hope for a random bonus wheel to give you a spin at the end of the round. During the game, your best bet is to have three scatters come up for free spins, or to have three potions come up for entry into the pick-em bonus.
The decidedly worse part of the game is the presentation, which features music, effects, and graphics that should have been ironed out at least a decade ago it seems.
How to play Cash Wizard
Think you have what it takes to become a cash wizard? In that case, learn the following commands and get to it:
- info - We would be a little bit offended if you thought you needed even more information than what we have provided, but if you insist then push here to learn more about Cash Wizard.
- Sound - This here button toggles the sound.
- Rotating Arrows - Click on these rotating arrows to bring up the menu for the autoplay feature.
- Bet Per Line: +/- - These two buttons respectively increase and decrease the wager per line.
- Spin - Push here to spin the reels with the settings shown on screen.
Note that this game does not have a gamble bonus or a max bet button, unfortunately.