0
$ £
usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
21 January 2012 - 5:32am

Real Chips for your CLchips Q&A

27 replies • Last post

Got this on my e-mail. Is this for real??
=================================================

Real chips for your CLchips!

We are happy to announce that you can now buy real money chips in the CL shop using your CLchips thanks to Sloto'Cash.

You currently have xx CLchips.

→ $10 Free Chip at Sloto'Cash: only 30 CLchips.

→ A $20 tournament token: just 60 CLchips.

Earning more CLchips is easy! Just participate in our forums and post your experiences with casinos on our review pages and watch your balance rack up in no time.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
21 January 2012 - 6:50am
#1

It's for real. Just click on your CL chip total at the top right of the screen, next to your name. Click on Redeem your CL chips at our shop and you will see the chips you can buy.

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
21 January 2012 - 7:11pm
#2

awesomeness..!

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
21 January 2012 - 7:25pm
#3

Yes, just click on "redeem chips at our shop," and you will see that you have many choices of what you can buy with the chips. I am hoping to purchase the tournament, but I want to make sure that if I do, that I will be around to play. I also wonder how long ahead of time we must order the casino tourney chips in order to receive them in time to play, because I don't want to order them and not receive them in time and thus waste my points. A paid tournament like that would be a lot of fun to enter and play!

Ubetcha, this place is like none other, believe me! Now we just have to get you to join in our games in the General Forum (right here) and post and have some fun with us! Smile You can take a little break from gambling to post and earn more points to spend at the casino or wherever you want to spend your points.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
21 January 2012 - 10:37pm
#4

Glad to see people read the newsletter! Wink

Yes its all true.

Hope, the tournament chip for this month is for a tournament that runs on January 31. Sloto'Cash runs a big one at the end of each month. Make sure you order it at least 3 days in advance to be safe. But if you do order it too late, we'll make sure you go in the next month's tournament anyway.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
21 January 2012 - 11:16pm
#5

Thank you, CL-Ed! That helps a lot. I know that orders are taking a little longer than in the past, which I totally understand and am not complaining in the least bit (PLEASE know that! lol!), but I was concerned about those factors. Good to know that if I missed the one I would be able to enter the next month.

I noticed the Slot O' Cash one before I saw that in the newsletter, so I have had my eye on that tournament and thinking it looks like fun. It is just sometimes difficult to plan too far in advance for me, too, and I wanted to make sure if I use my points that I can be available to play during the time frame.

Thanks, again, for the info, CL-Ed! Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
22 January 2012 - 2:09am
#6

I am eyeing the tournaments too. I think this is a great idea!

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
22 January 2012 - 3:40pm
#7

I visited CL Store, it's nice you offer this kind of incentives. I'm learning more above Kiva loan and got me interested. It's for a good cause to common people who needed it the most. Therefore, I'll be saving my chips to join this program. And maybe one day, I'll get to this Sloto O' Cash slot tournament.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
22 January 2012 - 8:03pm
#8

I received my first Kiva code, too, Ubetcha, and I still have to go loan the money to someone. I think that is a great thing for CL to have here, along with the other charity, where we can choose our own charity among what is listed. I really like the fact that CL gives us the opportunity to give back when we receive CL's generosity. Great deal all the way around....I agree! Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
22 January 2012 - 11:08pm
#9
Ubetcha wrote:

I visited CL Store, it's nice you offer this kind of incentives. I'm learning more above Kiva loan and got me interested. It's for a good cause to common people who needed it the most. Therefore, I'll be saving my chips to join this program. And maybe one day, I'll get to this Sloto O' Cash slot tournament.

I have given a couple of Kiva loans and can't wait to get my next code. I recently read about farmers in India commiting suicide because their crops failed. They were sold gmo seed from Monsanto and the crops failed. The number of suicides was about 125,000 if my memory serves me correctly. That is hard for me to even fathom. One suicide would be too many. I looked for loans in India but there are none at present. I think this is a great idea that CL has and I think it is a very worthwhile program. I never knew about the program until I cam here.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
22 January 2012 - 11:22pm
#10

Monsanto are complete scumbags. Thats is not even half of what they get up to. They have been allowed to patent the genome of their seeds in certain countries. Say a farmer plants their seeds on his farm. Then when nature takes its course the seed ends up in the neighbour's farm through wind or birds or whatever, they test the crops next door if they find their genetic strain growing on the neighbour's land, they sue the farmer for growing their patented crops! Can you believe that? Google "Monsanto gene patents" and you'll be truly appalled.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
23 January 2012 - 12:45am
#11

I'm an immigrant from Asia & became a Naturalized US Citizen. I'll be helping more on Asian countries but rest assure other countries too! I join organization locally. We go to Land Casino & play to raise funds and at the same time just wanna have fun.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
23 January 2012 - 12:54am
#12

I have heard some of these things before CL-Ed, but I know I should pay closer attention. I get a lot of that info in my email, and I do what I can to protest all this happening. LM and I always say that if we are all appalled by what we DO know about this country and the world, can you imagine all that we do NOT know? Scary thought.

Ubetcha, that is awesome that you are helping while having fun!

Great caring giving members on CL! Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
23 January 2012 - 6:21am
#13
CL-Ed wrote:

Monsanto are complete scumbags. Thats is not even half of what they get up to. They have been allowed to patent the genome of their seeds in certain countries. Say a farmer plants their seeds on his farm. Then when nature takes its course the seed ends up in the neighbour's farm through wind or birds or whatever, they test the crops next door if they find their genetic strain growing on the neighbour's land, they sue the farmer for growing their patented crops! Can you believe that? Google "Monsanto gene patents" and you'll be truly appalled.

Cl-Ed, I have read so much on Monsanto that it has made me ill. So many people do not realize what is really going on about a lot of things. I know a little of what is going on. Why are there carcinogenics in everyday products? Why are deadly chemicals still being spayed in the gulf? Why do some clouds not look the same as when we were children? If you are younger, you may not remember that some of the clouds we have today do not look like the clouds we had in the past.

Sorry, got off track there.

There have been a few court cases won against Monsanto. I don't remember the details exactly because my memory is not good, but I do know that I read about it last year. I also know that some countries are banning GMO crops. When does everything stop being about money and instead start being about what is good for everyone?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
25 January 2012 - 1:04am
#14

I keep eying up that Slot O Cash tournament, and I am thinking I might just have to "go for it' and part with some of my points. I have never played a slots tournament for that amount of money. In fact, before online, I had never entered anything besides a poker tournament! I always wanted to go and try the slots tourneys at the land casinos, and even though I had the best of intentions, I would never make it during the days and times they were held. This is definitely the next best thing, and actually, probably much better!

I like that the big tournament gives us 48 hours to play our portion. That helps, because I was worried about not being home at the designated day and time, but having a little longer time period to play within makes me feel safer in signing up (I just did not want my money - or chips - to have to go to waste).

I am not crazy about the game (Goldbeard), but that is not the biggest deal. The prizes are nice with first place awarding 450 and fourth place awarding 120. and then everything in between. So far there are only 14 players signed up, so shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone else, lol!

Yes, I am becoming more and more tempted, and I am thinking I will have to have my first online casino tournament (PAID) experience soon. Wink

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
25 January 2012 - 1:09am
#15
hope777 wrote:

I keep eying up that Slot O Cash tournament, and I am thinking I might just have to "go for it' and part with some of my points. I have never played a slots tournament for that amount of money. In fact, before online, I had never entered anything besides a poker tournament! I always wanted to go and try the slots tourneys at the land casinos, and even though I had the best of intentions, I would never make it during the days and times they were held. This is definitely the next best thing, and actually, probably much better!

I like that the big tournament gives us 48 hours to play our portion. That helps, because I was worried about not being home at the designated day and time, but having a little longer time period to play within makes me feel safer in signing up (I just did not want my money - or chips - to have to go to waste).

I am not crazy about the game (Goldbeard), but that is not the biggest deal. The prizes are nice with first place awarding 450 and fourth place awarding 120. and then everything in between. So far there are only 14 players signed up, so shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone else, lol!

Yes, I am becoming more and more tempted, and I am thinking I will have to have my first online casino tournament (PAID) experience soon. Wink

Hope, I would hate to play against you. I didn't know that prizes were that great. I have been thinking about entering too but I may wait 'til next time. I don't think I've played that game before. Do you know how long playtime is? I can look it up but if you know off the top of your head that would be helpful.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
25 January 2012 - 6:09pm
#16

Why would you hate to play against me? I wouldn't mind! Because you think you would beat me? lol! It would be fun and some competition for both of us.

FORTY-FIVE playtime minutes, LM! Wow! I would have to be watching something on TV, either a TV show or movie while i was playing THAT long! At a casino where I used to play, but it is now closed down (online), you could sign in and out and play however long you wanted during tournament time. Every place is different, it seems.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
25 January 2012 - 10:56pm
#17
hope777 wrote:

Why would you hate to play against me? I wouldn't mind! Because you think you would beat me? lol! It would be fun and some competition for both of us.

FORTY-FIVE playtime minutes, LM! Wow! I would have to be watching something on TV, either a TV show or movie while i was playing THAT long! At a casino where I used to play, but it is now closed down (online), you could sign in and out and play however long you wanted during tournament time. Every place is different, it seems.

Hope, It's not that I think I would beat you, but that if I played it would diminish your chances to win. Forty five minutes is a LONG time. It would be nice to be able to pause it.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
26 January 2012 - 7:52pm
#18

That is no big deal! We never know what will happen. One of us could get first and one second and we could both win or lose! It doesn't matter if we sign up for the tournament; at least, not to me. Smile

CL-Ed do you know if you can play it in increments? What I would do, as I said, is turn on a TV show or movie and hit "spin" while I watched. That is the ONLY way I could participate for 45 minutes straight, if that is what we have to do. ( I am not 100% certain).

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
27 January 2012 - 12:12am
#19

I don't know the answer to that one. It would be easy to check - just sign up to one of their daily freerolls and start spinning. Take a note of the time left on your clock then exit the game and wait half a minute or so. Then go back in to the game and see if the clock kept ticking while you were away.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
27 January 2012 - 1:26am
#20

Yes! I will try that. I was under the impression that I had to play straight through, but I never thought of trying that. I will do that and report back. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
27 January 2012 - 10:15am
#21
hope777 wrote:

That is no big deal! We never know what will happen. One of us could get first and one second and we could both win or lose! It doesn't matter if we sign up for the tournament; at least, not to me. Smile

CL-Ed do you know if you can play it in increments? What I would do, as I said, is turn on a TV show or movie and hit "spin" while I watched. That is the ONLY way I could participate for 45 minutes straight, if that is what we have to do. ( I am not 100% certain).

It would be fun if we tied. Smile Please let me know if you find out if you can stop play and return and not lose time.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
27 January 2012 - 7:43pm
#22
LuckyMe wrote:

It would be fun if we tied. Smile Please let me know if you find out if you can stop play and return and not lose time.

I just played a tournament and forgot, but there is one more for today, so I hope I have time to play it and test this out for us.

And, really. I don't mind playing against friends in tournaments, because we never know what might happen, and even if did not place and you got first place, I would just be happy for you! Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
28 January 2012 - 4:25am
#23

Well, I tested out the timing thing, and the timer did NOT stop if I left my tournament game. I did fairly well at the tournament I played earlier today, but this one was pretty bad, lol! At least I remembered to test out if the time stopped or not.

Still, within 48 hours I should be able to sign up and play for a straight 45 minutes if I do it while I watch a movie or TV show, as I said. I will just have to make sure to block out that amount of time with NO interruptions/distractions!

I think I am going to go ahead and order the entry with my CL Chips, because maybe i will have beginner's (first "paid" tournament) luck! Wink I was saving up my chips for something else, but I am way too tempted, lol.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
28 January 2012 - 4:49am
#24
hope777 wrote:

I received my first Kiva code, too, Ubetcha, and I still have to go loan the money to someone. I think that is a great thing for CL to have here, along with the other charity, where we can choose our own charity among what is listed. I really like the fact that CL gives us the opportunity to give back when we receive CL's generosity. Great deal all the way around....I agree! Smile

=========================================================================================

Yes, I'm also grateful that CL has a big heart so we could make use of it in positive ways. It feels good when you can help out other people in need and won't expect back in return.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
28 January 2012 - 8:33am
#25

[quote=hope777]Well, I tested out the timing thing, and the timer did NOT stop if I left my tournament game. I did fairly well at the tournament I played earlier today, but this one was pretty bad, lol! At least I remembered to test out if the time stopped or not.

Thanks for trying it Hope. At least we know now. I guess do all potty breaks and everything else before you hit the PLAY button. Smile Turn off phones, make sure the dog has been let out, turn off the stove, put a do not disturb sign on the front door. Joking

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
29 January 2012 - 10:38pm
#26
LuckyMe][quote=hope777 wrote:

Well, I tested out the timing thing, and the timer did NOT stop if I left my tournament game. I did fairly well at the tournament I played earlier today, but this one was pretty bad, lol! At least I remembered to test out if the time stopped or not.

Thanks for trying it Hope. At least we know now. I guess do all potty breaks and everything else before you hit the PLAY button. Smile Turn off phones, make sure the dog has been let out, turn off the stove, put a do not disturb sign on the front door. Joking

Ha! EXACTLY! Wink

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
30 January 2012 - 1:10am
#27

Get tissues for you nose in case in bleeds like mine did during the tournament. lol

Share this