krcoolsongss
High RollerHigh Roller
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2813
Thanks given: 2101
Thanks received: 1392
30 October 2020 - 2:50pm

Calm and Happy Halloween for everyone

5 replies • Last post

Hey, guys,

I am not living in a country where Halloween is a big holiday, but wishing you a good healthy one.

Trick or Treat!!! 💰💰💰

2 CL-Ed, vomvom12

usbarbadosslim93
Forum AngelForum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 12734
Thanks given: 760
Thanks received: 1848
30 October 2020 - 5:28pm
#1

Thanks coolsongss! Have a good one and have a piece of candy to celebrate. That's how we do it!

coolsongss

lvblck
Forum AngelForum Angel
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 3237
Thanks given: 217
Thanks received: 945
31 October 2020 - 12:26am
#2

Not a big holiday where I live neither but I like scary things so I am planning on watching some scary movie tomorrow night. What about you guys? And of course, safe and nice Halloween to you all!

coolsongss

krcoolsongss
High RollerHigh Roller
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2813
Thanks given: 2101
Thanks received: 1392
31 October 2020 - 5:22am
#3
barbadosslim93 wrote:

Thanks coolsongss! Have a good one and have a piece of candy to celebrate. That's how we do it!

I got it. Thanks.
These days, I really enjoy dark chocolates of cacao 70% or more.
Dark chocolate is the best healthy sweet!! 🙂

devomvom12
Slots FanSlots Fan
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 1035
Thanks given: 915
Thanks received: 989
31 October 2020 - 5:47pm
#4
coolsongss wrote:

Hey, guys,

I am not living in a country where Halloween is a big holiday, but wishing you a good healthy one.

Trick or Treat!!! 💰💰💰

thanks coolsongss
so we are not celebrating this year anyway ... today another sad record for new infections since the beginning of the pandemic (19000) since yesterday.

to all the rest of you happy halloween

coolsongss

krcoolsongss
High RollerHigh Roller
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2813
Thanks given: 2101
Thanks received: 1392
1 November 2020 - 8:03am
#5
vomvom12 wrote:

thanks coolsongss
so we are not celebrating this year anyway ... today another sad record for new infections since the beginning of the pandemic (19000) since yesterday.

to all the rest of you happy halloween

Take good care of yourself, vomvom12.

There seem to have been a lot of crazy drinking parties in the night clubs.
So, we have to be cautious for the next 2~3 weeks again...

Good weekend!!!

vomvom12

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.