usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 562
Thanks received: 697
4 October 2013 - 2:30pm

Your Dreams

5 replies • Last post

We all have something that we would love to do if we hit that big jackpot. Some would want to buy a house in Europe. Some would want to take a trip to space.

What would your dream to fulfill be if you won the money in a massive slot jackpot?

I myself want to learn how to fly an airplane. I would then get myself a private jet that I could pilot almost anywhere I wanted.

I really want to do the pilot thing: It is my dream.

What is yours?

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
5 October 2013 - 3:17am

After buying a house, I would want to plant my own vegetable and flower garden. I would buy another house for my mom. I would like to open an adoption place for dogs and cats. I would like to travel to some scenic places.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
5 October 2013 - 4:05am

I would do a ton for others, but right now I will be selfish and focus on ME:

I love to snorkel, so I would learn to scuba dive.I would swim with the dolphins. I would definitely buy a gorgeous home on a body of water. Maybe the ocean in the winter and here on a lake in the summers. I would see Australia and Italy and Hawaii. I would have a gorgeous home for my sons to "come home to," complete with a chef and a maid. I would finally drive a reliable car!

I have also talked about opening up a place for disabled and homeless dachshunds.

And that is just off the top of my head, lol

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
7 October 2013 - 12:58am

I forgot about the chef and maid! I wold have to find a way to invest the money, so that it would forever replenish itself. I would have a place for hungry and homeless people too.

deNick
Low RollerLow Roller
Nick's picture
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
16 October 2013 - 2:27pm

On the one hand I would support human rights organizations and on the other hand the rest will be the starting point of buying a NBA franchise. How about the Lakers ?? lol. Great dream I think.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: barbadosslim93

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 562
Thanks received: 697
17 October 2013 - 2:36am

Good call, Nick. It would definitely be cool to own your favorite team.

I always think I could make a better decision, why not put myself in the position to do so?!?

Share this