CLchips are our way of rewarding you for contributing to our community by making comments and posts, participating in competitions and more.
We detect your country to filter casinos that do not accept players from where you live, and we display bonuses and jackpots in your preferred currency where possible.
→ Change your preferences
I'm curious what free apps you are using and that you really like it. I listed my apps below in any order:
Mr. Number - block calls & texts
Shopular - Mall or Premium Outlets coupon codes & discounts
WiFi-File Transfer - great for transferring files, photos from smartphone to PC and vice versa
Clean Master - all-in-one cleaner for cache, unused files, kill tasks, search history and more
HealthTap - free tips & get great answers from 36,000 US doctors, access your medical records securely
MDScan Lite - mobile document scanner
Just to name a few..
Aww.. snap, reloaded! You guys either ahead of me or far behind from technology..
I just switched back to an Android after my iPhone battery started messing up and getting REALLY hot.
I am a fan of a lot of the Google Apps on there. I also have been addicted to Candy Crush, a puzzle game that eats my time like no other.
I also stream movies using XBMC, which is neat.
Bleacher Report is good for updating me to my sports stuff.
Those are really the only ones I use for right now! My phone is still semi new so we will see what I get in the future.
I don't tend to get many free apps any more. They are mostly crippled and instead loaded with in-app purchases which you don't find out until you start using them. That said, these are some of my favourites (I have an iPhone):
- Appshopper. Its an app for the website of the same name. You create an account and keep a list of apps that you want to buy and they email you as soon as the price drops or goes free. Its also useful for finding free apps as you can set filters and whatnot.
- Runkeeper. Keeps a GPS record of where you run / walk / cycle and tells you how long you took, your speed, calories burnt etc.
- Shazam. When you hear a song on the radio or somewhere that you like but you don't know what its called or who sings it, pull out Shazam and it listens to the song then checks an online database and tells you what it is. I couldn't believe it actually worked when I first tried it. Its like something from the future!
- Google Maps because as every man and his dog knows, its better than the Apple one!
- Skyview (not free). Go outside at night and open skyview then hold it up to the sky and it will tell you where the planets are, what the name of the star you can see is, where the space stations are etc.
- Shoutcast to play internet radio streams
- Loads of games (not all free) like Hero Academy, Super Hexagon, Bejeweled Blitz
Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.
I'm a Shazam user too. The Candy Crush Saga can be addicting and it makes my blood sugar goes up when I finally solve the puzzle.. And Google Earth app is amazing. Also, I have lots of casino games which I'm hooked for the obvious reason.. bwa-hahah!
I like these 2 free apps as power savers: Easy Battery Saver and Easy Task Killer.. it really works for my loaded Android phone. Sorry.. Apple is not my cup of tea but maybe the iWatch would be cool for a wearable computing..
Try Freeze! and Manuganu.. it's fun games too!! Vevo, ShopSavvy,Yelp and Zedge are also great..
Join our global community of casino players and share your views, tips, and fun.
Earn CLchips by chatting in our forum, then spend them on prizes in our shop.
Love it? Hate it? Rate your favourite casinos and casino games right here.
These are the most recently updated forum topics: