0
$ £
ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
16 March 2013 - 5:33pm

Songs to LAUGH by

11 replies • Last post

I just have to share these, and believe me get the tissues ready, because you might laugh so hard that you will cry.

This first one my middle son showed me. This guy is just amazing (NOT, lol!). Check out his AWESOME rhymes! Notice how excited everyone in production is about this new "star." Going to get a Grammy nomination for sure, lmao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

After we watched that, I was reminded of this song my son showed me like two years ago. I wasn't sure I could even find it again, but I found it this morning. I swear the first time I watched this, I was laughing so hard I could not breathe! This guy is extremely enthusiastic. And the thing is? His rhymes are actually better than the first guy! Hang in there through the end of this song. This one only gets BETTER as it goes along: Oh, and imagine if this guy had AUTOTUNES on his side? haha! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBr1pt9r44

I hope I provided a laugh for you today! Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usbobafett0820
High Roller
bobafett0820's picture
Location: dayton ohio
Joined: 8 Jan 2013
Posts: 2840
Thanks given: 49
Thanks received: 48
16 March 2013 - 5:59pm
#1

well now that was interesting lol you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mHPo2yDG8&feature=player_embedded

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
16 March 2013 - 6:46pm
#2

I honestly cannot believe more swear words weren't flying,lol. They would have had to bleep out everything I said. He swore toward the end and said, "I'm going to kill you." Pretty mild compared to how I would have reacted, lol. Also, it would have been more fun to see the guy's reaction when he said, "I'm Jeff Gorden," but that is where they ended the video. Still very funny. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usbobafett0820
High Roller
bobafett0820's picture
Location: dayton ohio
Joined: 8 Jan 2013
Posts: 2840
Thanks given: 49
Thanks received: 48
16 March 2013 - 7:51pm
#3

lol im glad you enjoyed that. we were passing that around the office the other day

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
21 March 2013 - 12:17am
#4

LOL

"People think that I am somewhat mental" ... no way!
"I am a very good bad boy"
"I am a brain eater"
"I am a heart stealer"... he's sounding like a grave robbing zombie now

Geez Vennu Mallesh is almost as bad as the Chocolate Rain guy which I'm sure you must have seen before. He even made it onto South Park at one stage. My theory is that he is singing about diarrhoea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

And it looks like he's branching out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sruQJ12PsI

I don't know what to think about the out of body guy. At least he's happy!

Here are a couple that are meant to be funny, from the show Flight of the Conchords:

Business time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8
Sugalumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0RL7vK44E
Inner City Pressure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wqfcwgT0Ds
Too Many Dicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-EN8dpAvBw
Mutha'Uckas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw
Carol Brown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cGoDns8wTA
Robots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IPAOxrH7Ro
Frodo Don't Wear the Ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0lHNCiiXGo
Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
22 March 2013 - 6:47pm
#5

Wow, that is a lot of clips to get through, but I will definitely check them out soon and let you know what I think.

Those lyrics by Vennu Mallesh are classic, aren't they? lol He has a "Happy New Year" song where basically those are the only lyrics, but he is busting some moves on that music video. lmao!

I adore the second guy, who is nothing if not enthusiastic about his near death experience. I giggle every single time I watch him.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
25 March 2013 - 6:13am
#6

I love his backup singer / sidekick who pops in with the questions every so often. They are both so ... um ... earnest!

I was watching the guys in the studio cheer him on and I can't make up my mind whether they think he really rocks, or he's just renting out studio time and they are the owners and they are egging him on to make sure he comes back for more later.

And trust me, Flight of the Conchords is worth making time for. In fact if you can track the TV show down, get that as it is very funny, albeit a lot of the New Zealand vs Australia jokes might fly over your head. Think Canada / USA.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
25 March 2013 - 8:58am
#7
CL-Ed wrote:

I love his backup singer / sidekick who pops in with the questions every so often. They are both so ... um ... earnest!

I was watching the guys in the studio cheer him on and I can't make up my mind whether they think he really rocks, or he's just renting out studio time and they are the owners and they are egging him on to make sure he comes back for more later.

And trust me, Flight of the Conchords is worth making time for. In fact if you can track the TV show down, get that as it is very funny, albeit a lot of the New Zealand vs Australia jokes might fly over your head. Think Canada / USA.

I watched all the clips, and find myself liking Flight of the COnchords. I would say they are worth watching too, too funny.

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
25 March 2013 - 8:59am
#8
hope777 wrote:

I just have to share these, and believe me get the tissues ready, because you might laugh so hard that you will cry.

This first one my middle son showed me. This guy is just amazing (NOT, lol!). Check out his AWESOME rhymes! Notice how excited everyone in production is about this new "star." Going to get a Grammy nomination for sure, lmao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

After we watched that, I was reminded of this song my son showed me like two years ago. I wasn't sure I could even find it again, but I found it this morning. I swear the first time I watched this, I was laughing so hard I could not breathe! This guy is extremely enthusiastic. And the thing is? His rhymes are actually better than the first guy! Hang in there through the end of this song. This one only gets BETTER as it goes along: Oh, and imagine if this guy had AUTOTUNES on his side? haha! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBr1pt9r44

I hope I provided a laugh for you today! Smile

Something got lost in the translation I think. I did have tears in my eyes.

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
25 March 2013 - 8:59am
#9
bobafett0820 wrote:

well now that was interesting lol you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mHPo2yDG8&feature=player_embedded

I would have crapped my pants had I been in that car going that fast! Smile

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
25 March 2013 - 4:34pm
#10
CL-Ed wrote:

I love his backup singer / sidekick who pops in with the questions every so often. They are both so ... um ... earnest!

I was watching the guys in the studio cheer him on and I can't make up my mind whether they think he really rocks, or he's just renting out studio time and they are the owners and they are egging him on to make sure he comes back for more later.

And trust me, Flight of the Conchords is worth making time for. In fact if you can track the TV show down, get that as it is very funny, albeit a lot of the New Zealand vs Australia jokes might fly over your head. Think Canada / USA.

Yeah, the backup singer/questions are really funny. I wonder if he is just a really rich guy who can afford the studio time. and that is why they are egging him on? Either that or they are related to him. lol!

I think I have seen clips from Flight before. I did get through most of them, and they are very funny.

I also knew about chocolate rain guy. His voice is so creepy, lol.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
27 March 2013 - 3:31am
#11

The chocolate rain guy was singing out of the side of his mouth, it looked really funny.

Share this