Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1036
31 December 2012 - 4:30am

New Guilty Pleasure

37 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

So I am not doing so great staying away from the sugar this time of year, and I found another SWEET guilty pleasure: Espresso Beans in Premium Chocolate. TJ Maxx, of all places, had them by the check out counter (tempting me, calling my name, lol), and I already went back last night for my SECOND bag. They are soooo good, and best of all they are a mix of milk chocolate, white chocolate, and a half and half mix of chocolate covered espresso beans.

A friend made me some one year for Christmas, but I had kind of forgotten about them. I see them at Caribou Coffee and Starbucks, but they are always too spendy there, but these weren't too bad as far as price goes, so that was another plus. lol

I am munching away and wondering what is your guilty pleasure this holiday season or lately? I am also wondering if I will EVER get rid of all sugar in my diet again for any length of time, but that is an entirely different topic and not so fun. 😉 😜

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
2 February 2013 - 1:26am
timothyjohnsons351 wrote:

I also love sweets. I asked my mom to create me one once a month.

What are your favorite sweets, timothy?

Welcome to our forums! 🙂

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 226
2 February 2013 - 4:37am

I've had massages from several different people. Some are better than others, and they all do the massages a little differently. The lady who did mine recently is in her 60's, has very strong hands. She really helped with the tension in my shoulder and back. I hope you can get a massage soon Hope.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
2 February 2013 - 5:23pm

Me, too! My son had several through physical therapy after his car accident. He always says how he wants to go back but they are no longer paying. I have to admit I am a bit jealous, as this is something I have always wanted to do, lol. 😉

Hope777

Shawshank Redemption

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
2 February 2013 - 9:57pm

A guilty pleasure of mine is satin sheets and pillowcases. I just can't sleep on cotton anymore.

usbobafett0820
High RollerHigh Roller
bobafett0820's picture
Thanks given: 49
Thanks received: 48
3 February 2013 - 3:07am

luckywalker that does nice and cozy! 🙂 one of my few guilty pleasures (and yes just like the big bang theory) i love to go to the comic shop and spend time with the kids buying them comics and me buying and selling figures lol.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
28 February 2013 - 1:36am

They're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadbury mini eggs with solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell! OMGosh, I was SO hooked on these last Easter time, which is actually what started me on my plain M&Ms after Easter was over and no more Cadbury eggs, lol! My son's GF just had to go and remind me that Easter candy is now on the shelves, and I had to make a run to Target, lol!

I do NOT like the big Cadbury eggs with the creamy centers at all. But these little milk chocolate eggs are ADDICTING. Something about that thin shell inside the hard outer shell: it is all about the consistency....and the chocolate. lol!

I am going to try to go gluten and sugar free after my bday next month and that is BEFORE Easter, so I have to get my fill now.

Yes, I am SO bad when it comes to sweets. 😇 😉

Hope777

Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 226
28 February 2013 - 5:27am

I love the coconut Cadbury eggs, but I rarely buy them, maybe one or two at Easter. Sweets like me to eat them Hope.