usbarbadosslim93
Forum AngelForum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 849
Thanks received: 2155
15 October 2012 - 3:06am

Has anyone been buying anything using their CL chips lately?

5 replies • Last post

Hey all, I know back in the day we all heard a lot of tales about people getting cool stuff with their CL Chips. I haven't heard of anyone bragging (lol) about what cool stuff they have gotten with their chips.

So...

What cool stuff have you guys been getting with your chips lately? Any big plans for using them in the near future?

I think Hope has enough points to buy me that Porsche I have been craving... 😉

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
15 October 2012 - 3:30am
barbadosslim93 wrote:

Hey all, I know back in the day we all heard a lot of tales about people getting cool stuff with their CL Chips. I haven't heard of anyone bragging (lol) about what cool stuff they have gotten with their chips.

So...

What cool stuff have you guys been getting with your chips lately? Any big plans for using them in the near future?

I think Hope has enough points to buy me that Porsche I have been craving... 😉

Ha! That is too funny. Just ask CL-ED to get the Porsche in the shop. I am being very greedy and not practical at all with my points. I like to save them toward Christmas shopping (Amazon), but I was so happy to be able to give my son the iPod for his bday in June, that I just ordered another one for my oldest son. And I still have one more son. lol 😳

After that, it will be all Kiva and Amazon again. I also am able to get some of my doctor-ordered supplements through Amazon which truly helps me, because the long list I have now breaks the bank.

And believe me when I say I do not come here for the points, although they are GREATLY appreciated. I am truly and obviously addicted to this site, and so enjoy interacting with all of you. 😀

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
15 October 2012 - 4:48am

My very last chips I am donating to Hope. Before that I got 4 Kiva gift cards to loan money. Next chips are for me though! 🙂

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
15 October 2012 - 9:22am

I have purchased 2 Kiva cards so far. I 😍 that site. 😎 If there was a porche offered I would be saving for that but I would prefer a Camaro. I think I am going thru a mid-life crisis as I hafta hold my self back @ the Chevy dealership when I take my car in for service. 😂

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
15 October 2012 - 3:24pm
luckywalker wrote:

I have purchased 2 Kiva cards so far. I 😍 that site. 😎 If there was a porche offered I would be saving for that but I would prefer a Camaro. I think I am going thru a mid-life crisis as I hafta hold my self back @ the Chevy dealership when I take my car in for service. 😂

🙂 lol LW. I am at the age now that I really appreciate the old cars, the ones that I grew up with. Remember how roomy they were? We had a 1963 Chevy, baby blue, leather seats (not the fake pleather). That car was quality through and through. I would love to have a new 1963 Chevy! lol

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
15 October 2012 - 3:28pm

As far as the Kiva cards go, I feel so badly for the farmers in India. They were sold gmo seeds from Monsanto. They were promised they would get a better crop. Many of the crops didn't grow. The seeds are not self-replenishing so the farmers had to buy them again the next season. A lot of the farmers are committing suicide because they are bankrupt. This is so sad, and really unbelievable. I try to loan to farmers, although I have a variety of loans.

I am so thankful that Kiva is one of the many things we can get with our CL chips.