usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
9 January 2012 - 4:32am

Turning lemons into lemonade.

103 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

In this game, you try to make a positive out of a bad situation. 🙂

I have a yard full of dog poop. (Not really I just cleaned the yard)
Try to tell me is positive about this situation.

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
12 January 2012 - 10:56am
#31
LuckyMe wrote:

You go out anyway, meet an old friend who is looking for someone to work at home!

My lemon story.........My carpets are dirty.

your carpets are dirty, so you can freely without any tension let your dog or cat (if you have one) walk on it, or your grandson eat while being near the carpet and you won't think that "oooh, my cleaan carpet! you will make it dirty!" cuz it's already dirty 😀)

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
12 January 2012 - 6:21pm
#32
salivan_genius wrote:

your carpets are dirty, so you can freely without any tension let your dog or cat (if you have one) walk on it, or your grandson eat while being near the carpet and you won't think that "oooh, my cleaan carpet! you will make it dirty!" cuz it's already dirty 😀)

That is a positive. My grandson lives in another state though unfortunately. Once the carpet is dirty it doesn't matter if someone spills something because it has to be cleaned anyway. Good point.

Please list your lemon SG. You can make one up which is what I usually do. Use your imagination. 👧

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
13 January 2012 - 10:46am
#33
LuckyMe wrote:

That is a positive. My grandson lives in another state though unfortunately. Once the carpet is dirty it doesn't matter if someone spills something because it has to be cleaned anyway. Good point.

Please list your lemon SG. You can make one up which is what I usually do. Use your imagination. 👧

Ok, I'll make a try 🙂

mmm... my lemon is that I can't get up early and I am always late for my work, alarm clock just doesn't work for me 😕

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
13 January 2012 - 4:08pm
#34

Oh my dear SG, we are SO much alike with regard to this problem! I can relate to this!

SG, you start taking B-12 vitamin shots at the doctor, and they work miraculously well so you are filled with an abundance of energy and you jump right up, filled with energy, at "the crack of dawn!" In other words, you are up with the roosters! lol (If you do not like shots, then change that to liquid Vit B-12, okay?) 😉

My lemon is that I cannot ever seem to get everything on my list done and complete!

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
13 January 2012 - 11:41pm
#35
hope777 wrote:

My lemon is that I cannot ever seem to get everything on my list done and complete!

You develop the ability to twitch your nose and all of your chores are done. Now you have more time to chat on CL and play some casino games.

My lemon is being far apart distance wise from my relatives.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
14 January 2012 - 4:24am
#36

That sounds like a dream, LM! 🙂 Thank you (I really wish that were true, lol!).

You will win a big jackpot in the online casino so you will have no worries about being able to move close to your family and SOON!

My lemon is that I wish I didn't need to sleep more than 4 hours a night to feel refreshed so I have more TIME!

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
14 January 2012 - 9:28am
#37
hope777 wrote:

Oh my dear SG, we are SO much alike with regard to this problem! I can relate to this!

SG, you start taking B-12 vitamin shots at the doctor, and they work miraculously well so you are filled with an abundance of energy and you jump right up, filled with energy, at "the crack of dawn!" In other words, you are up with the roosters! lol (If you do not like shots, then change that to liquid Vit B-12, okay?) 😉

My lemon is that I cannot ever seem to get everything on my list done and complete!

haha, thanks, but vitamins make the hunger increase, so I will eat more and gain weight 😕

MY lemon is that that turning one lemon into a lemonade makes another lemon for me 😀))

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
14 January 2012 - 9:29am
#38
hope777 wrote:

That sounds like a dream, LM! 🙂 Thank you (I really wish that were true, lol!).

You will win a big jackpot in the online casino so you will have no worries about being able to move close to your family and SOON!

My lemon is that I wish I didn't need to sleep more than 4 hours a night to feel refreshed so I have more TIME!

I;ve dreamt of this ability very often, but sometimes I think that sleeping is such a big satisfaction, one of the best in the world. We sacrifice all day awake for it (this was that by some famous person, but I don't remember exactly, lol)

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks received: 5
16 January 2012 - 7:10am
#39
salivan_genius wrote:

I;ve dreamt of this ability very often, but sometimes I think that sleeping is such a big satisfaction, one of the best in the world. We sacrifice all day awake for it (this was that by some famous person, but I don't remember exactly, lol)

haha good quote SG! : )
waiting for your lemons!

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
16 January 2012 - 8:16am
#40

my lemon for today is that I have a pain on my neck 😕 maybe just because of having a heavy photo camera hanging all the day yesterday 😕 but it does hurt 😕

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks received: 5
16 January 2012 - 9:46am
#41

never mind, that pain will definitely be cured before your marriage 😀 enjoy your photos... say how lovely are they.. and you will automatically forget about the pain...

you can have rest in the evening... stay at home... close your room's door (don't forget to hang Do Not Disturb sign on the door hanger), drop the curtains.. turn on your favorite music.. get a glass of red wine.. some chocolate.. lie in the way which will be best position for your neck.. and think.. or DREAM!

p.s. would be perfect for me too! 😢

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
16 January 2012 - 11:19am
#42
Tuntex wrote:

never mind, that pain will definitely be cured before your marriage 😀 enjoy your photos... say how lovely are they.. and you will automatically forget about the pain...

you can have rest in the evening... stay at home... close your room's door (don't forget to hang Do Not Disturb sign on the door hanger), drop the curtains.. turn on your favorite music.. get a glass of red wine.. some chocolate.. lie in the way which will be best position for your neck.. and think.. or DREAM!

p.s. would be perfect for me too! 😢

thank you very much, real perfection for me! OOOh, I want to go from my workplace now and go home and reach this perfection ..mmmm

you can do the same, actually, for your evening 🙂

gestavrinho
GamblerGambler
stavrinho's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 73
Thanks given: 5
Thanks received: 2
16 January 2012 - 12:05pm
#43

you could do it together guys :">
I mean the above mentioned perfection 😂 maybe it will double the experience ! o_O

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
16 January 2012 - 8:24pm
#44
stavrinho wrote:

you could do it together guys :">
I mean the above mentioned perfection 😂 maybe it will double the experience ! o_O

🙂 haha, and Tuntex that was a good idea to get rid of the sore neck.

Tuntex, Do you want to list your lemon situation?

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks received: 5
17 January 2012 - 7:42am
#45

for today my lemon is that I went bed very late.. (was watching Golden Globe awards).. now I feel awfully : ( I mean, I have neck ache (same experience as SG), headache, have lots of things to do at work but I can't physically and psychologically.. want to go somewhere outside the city.. in nature.. in the wooden small house with no TV, no Computers!!
p.s. with my lover not alone of course <3 <3 <3

That's my lemon for today.. I feel that I need some rest for since the long time but now I feel myself in the most bad situation! 😢

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
17 January 2012 - 7:48am
#46

I think the job and working hours are our main lemons 😀))) we should just do something about it:))

for you, I would offer the same lemonade recipe you offered me yesterday. Actually, I wasn't able to reach that perfection last night, but I would try it today 😉

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks received: 5
17 January 2012 - 8:51am
#47
salivan_genius wrote:

I think the job and working hours are our main lemons 😀))) we should just do something about it:))

for you, I would offer the same lemonade recipe you offered me yesterday. Actually, I wasn't able to reach that perfection last night, but I would try it today 😉

yeap I also noticed that! 😀 would be better that we have 4 working days in a week and 3 days weekend.. but it also has its drawbacks... the more you are tired the more pleasant your holidays get!

Thanks SG, I would recommend that to myself too..

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
17 January 2012 - 8:56am
#48

yes, self-recommendations are always the best 😀))

I think that it would be better to have a more pleasant job with less working hours, at least, not to have to get up so early 😕 that's my greatest problem 😕

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks received: 5
17 January 2012 - 9:03am
#49

ooh yeah.. that's the huge problem.. hate getting up early.. would be better for me to start working at 12:00pm and finish at 9pm! 😳

to work for your favorite job is also essential.. dreaming of that day when I will be HAPPY going at my working place!

Another lemon for today ==> want to quit smoking (because I realize how harmful it is for my health) but I'm lazy to.. 😀 that's the hard case for you guys!

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
17 January 2012 - 8:29pm
#50

Tuntex, I am right there with you! Here is what happens. They make a electronic cigarettes completely SAFE and FREE to everyone who wants to quit smoking. They also make them nicotine free and with something in them where we are no longer hooked on nicotine. Yet, because we are only "vaping," we can smoke away all the day long with NO ill effects (I am a dreamer, aren't I? lol).

My lemon is I will never be able to read all the good books I like before my life is over. My list is too long. So many good books, so little time. 😢

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
27 January 2012 - 6:22pm
#51
hope777 wrote:

Tuntex, I am right there with you! Here is what happens. They make a electronic cigarettes completely SAFE and FREE to everyone who wants to quit smoking. They also make them nicotine free and with something in them where we are no longer hooked on nicotine. Yet, because we are only "vaping," we can smoke away all the day long with NO ill effects (I am a dreamer, aren't I? lol).

My lemon is I will never be able to read all the good books I like before my life is over. My list is too long. So many good books, so little time. 😢

You take a speed reading course and are able to read faster and faster as you practive.

My lemon is having trouble sleeping. 😢

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
27 January 2012 - 7:51pm
#52

You try the melatonin, and you give it a very good chance to work, and miraculously, this works and your sleep schedule is right on from now on! You are refreshed with only 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night, no matter when you choose to go to sleep. 🙂

My lemon is I want to get my job done faster!

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
3 February 2012 - 12:21am
#53
hope777 wrote:

You try the melatonin, and you give it a very good chance to work, and miraculously, this works and your sleep schedule is right on from now on! You are refreshed with only 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night, no matter when you choose to go to sleep. 🙂

My lemon is I want to get my job done faster!

For several hours a day, your energy is super charged and you get twice as much work done in half the time. Now you have leisure time to do whatever you want.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
4 February 2012 - 2:44am
#54

That sounds PERFECT! I wish that could really true, lol.

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
4 February 2012 - 1:48pm
#55
hope777 wrote:

That sounds PERFECT! I wish that could really true, lol.

Think about it and make it come true. 🙂

My lemon is that the city I live in stinks.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
5 February 2012 - 3:04am
#56

Well, I wish I could create energy by thinking, but I am afraid those days are gone. However, when I do get a little burst, I try to use it to my advantage.

Soon a complete and total solution to air pollution will be discovered, and the air will be complete clean and smell as fresh as it once did. 🙂

My lemon is that I feel "antsy," yet don't know what to do about it.

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
5 February 2012 - 3:09am
#57
hope777 wrote:

My lemon is that I feel "antsy," yet don't know what to do about it.

All of a sudden you feel the urge to meditate for ten minutes, seeing yourself doing your favorite activity or non-activity. You close your eyes and feel your whole body relax. 🙂 You see yourself enjoying winning a favorite casino game, where you win another jackpot.

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
18 February 2012 - 3:57am
#58

My lemon is that I am stuck in bed. :'( 😢

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12667
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
18 February 2012 - 8:45pm
#59

Close your eyes and imagine all the spring and summer days when you are strong, you are healthy, and you are happy, and all this rest pays off, so you can enjoy the even NICER weather to come! 🙂

My lemon is I am tired of scraping by. 😢

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7398
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
18 February 2012 - 9:21pm
#60

Sounds lovely Hope. I will envision my new house (can be old, but new to me) with all of my tulips planted. Spring is just around the corner. It is one of my most favorite seasons.

Scraping by is teaching you to appreciate the little things. When you have money soon, after winning, more jackpots, you will not take anything for granted. 🙂

My lemon is I have no clean sheets. (not a biggee......lol)