0
$ £
ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
8 November 2011 - 11:11pm

Forum Game: Would you rather.....? or ?

512 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

Hello Friends! I hope it is okay if I start a forum game that we used to play on another site I was involved with. This is an easy one. You have to answer a question then ask one. The question must be phrased like this, "Would you rather _____ or _____?" The question can be good things, scary things, bad things, or am combination: it's all up to the asker.

I will go first, of course. Just answer my question and then ask your own.

Would you rather be a blind millionaire or keep your vision and live in poverty?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
20 January 2012 - 6:14pm
#91

oh my goodness! this is so disgusting! I have to make a choice between a little bit less disgusting one Confused Confused but it's impossible for me. Hope777, you have shocked C L members lol

p.s. If anybody makes a choice between this "would you rather", let me know Joking lol

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
20 January 2012 - 7:08pm
#92
salivan_genius wrote:

oh my goodness! this is so disgusting! I have to make a choice between a little bit less disgusting one Confused Confused but it's impossible for me. Hope777, you have shocked C L members lol

p.s. If anybody makes a choice between this "would you rather", let me know Joking lol

Hope disgusted us all so much that I think she closed this thread. hahaha

Maybe a man will come along and save the thread. Most of them don't mind yucky stuff.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
20 January 2012 - 9:17pm
#93

I have to be honest and say you two are just plain wimps! hahaha Wink (Just kidding, my CL friends!). However, I DID qualify that one by saying I did NOT make that one up! That is the entire purpose of this game, though, is making difficult, often unpleasant, choices, lol. And, guess what, my friends? This is PRETEND! You don't REALLY have to do either. lmbo! Wink You two have me loling here. I would answer my own question, but that would be against the rules. tee hee

There are some really interesting "would you rathers" out there on the Web, and that is where I go when I stumped to think up another. Some are only "adult" theme ones, too. I will try not to shock you too much or too often, but just once in a while, lol!

Again:

Would you rather immerse your naked body into a bathtub full of cockroaches or dive (naked) head first into a pool filled with tobacco spit? Who will be the brave one to answer? I don't know

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
20 January 2012 - 11:37pm
#94

Okay, since you reminded me this isn't real.........I would dive (gently) into the tobacco spit. I then will immediately take a hot shower with lots of body wash to get that smelly crap off of me. Even the men didn't want to do this one. Have to tease you Hope, you know that.

Would you rather date someone ten years older than you or someone 10 years younger than you?
(got this off the would you rather site) Some of their would yous are disgusting.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
21 January 2012 - 2:30am
#95

And I am teasing right back, lol. We gotta have a little fun! And yes, some I find online are quite not worth repeating, lol.

LM is proclaimed the BRAVE one on the Would You Rather game! lol!

I have difficulty with this one, because I know it is smarter for women to date and marry younger, due to life expectancy, but sometimes the younger man is not mature enough. Then you have the ten years older man who might be too "old fogey" for me, if he is "old school." However, I seem to always be drawn to the "older man."

For the game, I guess I will choose the ten years older men. There is something very special about the "mature gentleman," lol.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
21 January 2012 - 7:01am
#96
hope777 wrote:

I have difficulty with this one, because I know it is smarter for women to date and marry younger, due to life expectancy, but sometimes the younger man is not mature enough. Then you have the ten years older man who might be too "old fogey" for me, if he is "old school." However, I seem to always be drawn to the "older man."

For the game, I guess I will choose the ten years older men. There is something very special about the "mature gentleman," lol.

There is something good about both of them. I have attraction to both. What is your next rather question?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
21 January 2012 - 5:37pm
#97

Oopsy Doopsy! lol

lol! A really "nasty" one just popped into my head, but I will refrain from sharing and think of something else. haha!

Would you rather have to take a homeless person with you everywhere you go for one year OR have to watch a colicky infant every day for one year?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
21 January 2012 - 10:24pm
#98

I would rather taking a homeless person everywhere Smile

Would you rather give your seat on the bus to a pregnant woman or an very very old woman walking with a stick?

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
22 January 2012 - 2:22am
#99
hope777 wrote:

Oopsy Doopsy! lol

lol! A really "nasty" one just popped into my head, but I will refrain from sharing and think of something else. haha!

Would you rather have to take a homeless person with you everywhere you go for one year OR have to watch a colicky infant every day for one year?

Geez, I did that for several months with my son. I thought I would lose my mind.

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
22 January 2012 - 2:24am
#100
salivan_genius wrote:

I would rather taking a homeless person everywhere Smile

Would you rather give your seat on the bus to a pregnant woman or an very very old woman walking with a stick?

I would give my seat to a very old woman walking with a stick because I think it might be hard for her to be on her feet. Pregnant women can stand and do a lot of things that won't hurt them.

Would you rather work at at a car wash in the winter or shovel walks for a winter for your main job?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
22 January 2012 - 8:46pm
#101

I would rather work at a car wash in the winter, because I could be indoors at least SOME of the time, and shoveling would nearly kill me, lol!

If you HAVE to have one of these, would you rather have a pet boa constrictor for one year or a pet tarantula for one year, including feeding and caring for this pet yourself (NO help from anyone else: you are total caretaker). Wink

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
22 January 2012 - 10:21pm
#102
hope777 wrote:

I would rather work at a car wash in the winter, because I could be indoors at least SOME of the time, and shoveling would nearly kill me, lol!

If you HAVE to have one of these, would you rather have a pet boa constrictor for one year or a pet tarantula for one year, including feeding and caring for this pet yourself (NO help from anyone else: you are total caretaker). Wink

I would rather have the tarantula. It's smaller and I would make really sure it was contained!!! I know that boa constrictor would get out and strangle me to death or eat my dog. I hope I don't have a dream about this tonight.

Would you rather stand on a corner with a sign "will work for food" or have a job where you have to hold a sign for eight hours a day, waving it back and forth, telling about some store sale?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
23 January 2012 - 1:37am
#103

Oh, my! I didn't intend to give you nightmares, so I hope you don't dream about it either! Sad

Oh, I can't stand seeing those poor people waving those signs. OR at tax time the "Statue of Liberty" for Liberty Tax standing out there. I would go crazy, I think, so I will work for food, lol!

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
23 January 2012 - 1:39am
#104

Would you rather eat a stick of butter or drink five tablespoons of the hottest hot sauce?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
23 January 2012 - 5:19am
#105
hope777 wrote:

Would you rather eat a stick of butter or drink five tablespoons of the hottest hot sauce?

I can't even answer this one because I can't do either. I hope someone else comes in to play. Where is Cled?
I once ate some pico de gallo salsa and got a really hot pepper seed. I thought I was going to choke to death in the restaurant. I had to drink some ice which may have not been a good idea, then excuse myself and go to the bathroom to continue coughing. Whoa, that was bad.

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
23 January 2012 - 11:29am
#106

difficult to answer, but as I love hot sauces, I think I would manage it more, rather than eating a stick of butter. i think that would cause me vomit Confused so, my voice for hottest hot sauce Joking eat ALL the sauce :)lol

would you rather enter the cage of the lion or bungee jumping over the lake with a crocodile?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
23 January 2012 - 8:18pm
#107

Oh, dear! I don't think I would want to set myself up to enter the cage, but I am afraid of bungee jumping. I don't even care about the crocodile, lol. I guess I would have to take my chances and enter the cage, then run back out as fast as I could, and they would have to FEED the lion first so it would be nice and full before I entered, lol!

Would you rather have no babies or 10 babies?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
23 January 2012 - 11:26pm
#108
salivan_genius wrote:

difficult to answer, but as I love hot sauces, I think I would manage it more, rather than eating a stick of butter. i think that would cause me vomit Confused so, my voice for hottest hot sauce Joking eat ALL the sauce :)lol

would you rather enter the cage of the lion or bungee jumping over the lake with a crocodile?

I felt like the butter would make me vomit too. Sick

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
23 January 2012 - 11:27pm
#109
hope777 wrote:

Oh, dear! I don't think I would want to set myself up to enter the cage, but I am afraid of bungee jumping. I don't even care about the crocodile, lol. I guess I would have to take my chances and enter the cage, then run back out as fast as I could, and they would have to FEED the lion first so it would be nice and full before I entered, lol!

Would you rather have no babies or 10 babies?

I like your idea Hope. Get in and out with a lion that's too fat to move. I will have to think on your other rather question for awhile. I can't imagine having no children.

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
25 January 2012 - 3:15am
#110

Wow, this is such a hard question. If you are talking about children, I would rather have 10 than none but what a LOT of responsibility that would be. If you are talking fur babies....wow, still a lot of responsibility. At first I thought I would say 10 fur babies but I would have to say none. The expense of taking care of 10 dogs, vet bills, food bills and the exercise they would require would leave me out. Good question though!

Would you rather drive an old beater car but never have to fill it up with gas or drive a brand new top of the line gas guzzler?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
25 January 2012 - 3:32am
#111

I guess i would drive the old beater (if it never ran out of gas AND was reliable so it didn't break down all time?). I have never really cared about the appearance of my cars. Reliability and not sitting on the side of the road, esp in our frigid, MN weather, is most important to me; in other words, getting from "Point A to Point B" is what it is all about, and who can afford gas these days?

Would you rather have a 12-hour straight movie marathon or have a 12-hour straight reading session (both you have to sit on the couch the entire time).

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
25 January 2012 - 4:40am
#112
hope777 wrote:

I guess i would drive the old beater (if it never ran out of gas AND was reliable so it didn't break down all time?). I have never really cared about the appearance of my cars. Reliability and not sitting on the side of the road, esp in our frigid, MN weather, is most important to me; in other words, getting from "Point A to Point B" is what it is all about, and who can afford gas these days?

Would you rather have a 12-hour straight movie marathon or have a 12-hour straight reading session (both you have to sit on the couch the entire time).

Interesting question. I would never make either for 12 hours but I would prefer the straight movie marathon. My eyes would glaze over at 12 hours of reading.

(I have had new cars but then it seem some people like to purposely dent them. If they are older and get dented it doesn't seem to be as big a deal) My car needs shocks/struts whatever they are and I tease my daughter it's a whoopdee car because if we go over a big bump we fly into the air. lol

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
25 January 2012 - 7:46am
#113

That is great, LM, a "whoopdee car!" I like that!

Next would you rather, please? Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
26 January 2012 - 9:30am
#114

Would you rather fire someone from a job or be fired?

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 5
26 January 2012 - 2:18pm
#115
LuckyMe wrote:

Would you rather fire someone from a job or be fired?

I'll be honest and say that I'd rather fire someone from a job than to be fired.. good "would you rather.." question LuckyMe.. Smile I had to imagine both of the situations Joking

geTuntex
Card SharkCard Shark
Tuntex's picture
Joined: 9 Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 5
26 January 2012 - 2:23pm
#116

oops I forgot to post a question..

would you rather be a butterfly and live for 3 days.. or be an annoying fly (who's eating shit) and live for a long time?

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
26 January 2012 - 4:04pm
#117
Tuntex wrote:

oops I forgot to post a question..

would you rather be a butterfly and live for 3 days.. or be an annoying fly (who's eating shit) and live for a long time?

haha.......I would rather be a beautiful butterfly for a short time and not eat poop

Would you rather wash your sheets everyday or sleep on them dirty for three months?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
26 January 2012 - 6:40pm
#118

LMBO @ "eating shit," SG! Watch your mouth. hahaha! Wink

Well, as one who does not wash her sheets as often as she should, three months is even pushing it for me, lol! I would have to spend a fortune to wash them every day, because I pay for my laundry. Sad

Would you rather babysit for 10 infants or 10 chimpanzees? (I am hooked on babies, lately, I guess, lol!)

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
27 January 2012 - 7:20am
#119

Ha! That shit might taste like fois gras to the fly!

On that earlier one I think I would rather do the tobacco spit dive than be immersed in cockroaches. Its the fully naked part that seals it - I would consider the cockroaches if I could at least wear something to prevent them crawling where the sun doesn't shine! Anyone ever watch that old horror movie Creepshow? There's a story in it where a guy gets eaten by cockroaches. It scared the crap out of me as a kid.

I'd have to go for babysitting the 10 infants. 10 chimpanzees could destroy wherever we were - at least the infants would probably just lie and cry. But neither option is particularly appealing!

Would you rather do life in prison with no chance of release or escape, or be executed?

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
27 January 2012 - 10:06am
#120

I had to lol at this one. I think you want some ear plugs, and some other unmentionable plugs. I don't think that was part of the thing. Spit is slimy though....disgusting me as I type. I would love to watch the baby infants although it would be very hard. I love, love, love kids.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking CL-Ed. Would I rather do life in prison with no chance of parol? Or be released or escaped and what?

Share this