0
$ £
ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
8 November 2011 - 11:11pm

Forum Game: Would you rather.....? or ?

512 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

Hello Friends! I hope it is okay if I start a forum game that we used to play on another site I was involved with. This is an easy one. You have to answer a question then ask one. The question must be phrased like this, "Would you rather _____ or _____?" The question can be good things, scary things, bad things, or am combination: it's all up to the asker.

I will go first, of course. Just answer my question and then ask your own.

Would you rather be a blind millionaire or keep your vision and live in poverty?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
6 January 2012 - 9:05pm
#61
Sophia wrote:

Lool your imagination impresses me hope lol I admit I'd rather have a freakishly huge smile , it's make others smile too (if you don't mean as huge that would make others scared Joking)

LOL, Sophia! I DID qualify that question by saying that it was NOT a "Hope original." I cannot take credit for it, because I found it online. I just had to use it, though, lol.

Waiting for the next "would you rather," Sophia, dear. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
11 January 2012 - 10:40pm
#62

Bumping so Sophia might see this and add the next "would you rather." Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
16 January 2012 - 11:32am
#63

Sophia, would you rather post a new "would you rather" or let us be here bored and awaiting you? lollol:D:D:D:D:D

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
16 January 2012 - 8:30pm
#64

Sophia hasn't been here in almost 2 weeks. Do you want to re-start the game Hope?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
17 January 2012 - 2:11am
#65

You or SG could have posted one, too, and Sophia could have jumped in when she returned. Always feel free to do that if I am ever M.I.A., okay?

Would you rather own a pig or a goat?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
17 January 2012 - 4:07am
#66
hope777 wrote:

You or SG could have posted one, too, and Sophia could have jumped in when she returned. Always feel free to do that if I am ever M.I.A., okay?

Would you rather own a pig or a goat?

This is a hard one. Pigs are so smart and I know they can be house trained. Not that I would want to share the house with a pig. Goats are fun but they eat everything. They like to jump on cars and dent them up. I would say the pig.

Would you rather get stung by a swarm of bees or bitten by a snake that in not poisonous. Yuk

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
17 January 2012 - 4:10am
#67

Good question!

I would say get bitten by a snake that is not poisonous, and that IS yuk. I have been stung by bees so many times, but I know people can die from getting stung by that many bees. And it hurts!

Would you rather earn a FREE PhD (any subject) or be handed a FREE restaurant to run?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
17 January 2012 - 4:16am
#68
hope777 wrote:

Good question!

I would say get bitten by a snake that is not poisonous, and that IS yuk. I have been stung by bees so many times, but I know people can die from getting stung by that many bees. And it hurts!

Would you rather earn a FREE PhD (any subject) or be handed a FREE restaurant to run?

I feel badly just getting stung by one bee. I haven't never been bitten by a snake and hope never to be. They creep me out. I have taken some bad shots of snakes mainly because they are so fast. I can remember one time we were boating and I saw a snake hanging on a branch over the water. I think that is when I first wanted to start taking photos.

I would pick the FREE restaurant to run. Sure I would make mistakes but I might also make a profit.

Would you rather have a free car of any kind you want or the same amount of money only to be used for gambling?

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
17 January 2012 - 7:29am
#69

Definitely the money for gambling. I reckon cars are the biggest black hole for money ever invented, and that includes gambling!

Here's a topical and shamelessly self-promotional question:

Would you rather a $10 free chip with max cashout of $100 and wagering requirements of $200, or a $20 tournament entry token where you can keep whatever amount you win with no strings attached. (Lets assume the $10 bonus cost you 30 CLchips and the tournament token cost 60)

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
17 January 2012 - 7:36am
#70
CL-Ed wrote:

Would you rather a $10 free chip with max cashout of $100 and wagering requirements of $200, or a $20 tournament entry token where you can keep whatever amount you win with no strings attached. (Lets assume the $10 bonus cost you 30 CLchips and the tournament token cost 60)

The $20 tournament entry token with no strings attached. Yay, I already saw this someplace else.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
17 January 2012 - 8:50pm
#71

I would also probably like the tournament money. I might not get very far on 10 dollars, lol! Also, I have always wanted to enter a paid tournament, and I have been, so far, too cheap to do so.

Next question, LM?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
18 January 2012 - 12:14am
#72
hope777 wrote:

I would also probably like the tournament money. I might not get very far on 10 dollars, lol! Also, I have always wanted to enter a paid tournament, and I have been, so far, too cheap to do so.

Next question, LM?

I am slipping today, not all here I guess.

Would you rather spend a day in the mountains or a day on the beach?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
18 January 2012 - 2:55am
#73

No worries, LM!

I would much rather spend a day on the beach, because I am a "water baby." I find any body of water SO peaceful.

Would you rather ten cars you had to keep up with or one horse and buggy? (I have no idea where that came from, lol)

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
18 January 2012 - 4:10am
#74
hope777 wrote:

No worries, LM!

I would much rather spend a day on the beach, because I am a "water baby." I find any body of water SO peaceful.

Would you rather ten cars you had to keep up with or one horse and buggy? (I have no idea where that came from, lol)

Going back to the Amish days huh? By keep up with, I'm assuming you mean maintain. I would prefer the cars because I don't know enough about horses to keep them alive. I could also sell 9 out the cars.

Would you rather speak in front of 100 people or bungee jump off of a 300 foot gorge?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
18 January 2012 - 7:02pm
#75

(Yes I was having trouble typing yesterday, lol)

I would rather speak in front of 100 people. I enjoy public speaking, and I always received decent grades in speech. However, I have NO interest in bungee jumping, lol.

Would you rather wear overalls for one month or not take a shower for one month?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
18 January 2012 - 9:38pm
#76
hope777 wrote:

(Yes I was having trouble typing yesterday, lol)

I would rather speak in front of 100 people. I enjoy public speaking, and I always received decent grades in speech. However, I have NO interest in bungee jumping, lol.

Would you rather wear overalls for one month or not take a shower for one month?

I would rather wear overalls. I could stay in the house so no one could see me or in the car. To not shower for one month.....no way.

Would you rather have a whistling sound in your ear for a month or only be able to see out of one eye for a month?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
18 January 2012 - 10:47pm
#77

I think I would choose the seeing out of one eye. Tinnitus can be very debilitating to people. It would drive me mad!

Would you rather be re-incarnated as a chimp or a dolphin?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
18 January 2012 - 11:04pm
#78
LuckyMe wrote:

I would rather wear overalls. I could stay in the house so no one could see me or in the car. To not shower for one month.....no way.

Would you rather have a whistling sound in your ear for a month or only be able to see out of one eye for a month?

Okay. Instead of the chimp or the dolphin, I have a variation of the last one:

Would you rather not shower for one month and be allowed to stay in or wear overalls every day and be required to go to the same store and the same restaurant each day? lol (and no hiding under a coat, LM! haha!)

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
19 January 2012 - 12:11am
#79
hope777 wrote:

Okay. Instead of the chimp or the dolphin, I have a variation of the last one:

Would you rather not shower for one month and be allowed to stay in or wear overalls every day and be required to go to the same store and the same restaurant each day? lol (and no hiding under a coat, LM! haha!)

I like the other one better. I would be the dolphin cause I could swim. Wow, what a choice. I can't stand being smelly so I would say go to the same restaurant and same store each day.....if it was for one month.

Would you rather wear the same underwear for a month or have a big tear in the crack of your pants for a month? haha

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
19 January 2012 - 3:12am
#80

Lol, I had to complicate things for you a bit. tee hee

I guess I would rather have the big tear in the crack of my pants, because then it would be CLEAN underwear that was showing, lol.

This is a funny one that I found online:

Would you rather sweat moderately but constantly 24 hours a day all over your body or have a metal pin in your jaw that constantly picks up talk radio stations?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
19 January 2012 - 3:17am
#81
hope777 wrote:

Lol, I had to complicate things for you a bit. tee hee

I guess I would rather have the big tear in the crack of my pants, because then it would be CLEAN underwear that was showing, lol.

This is a funny one that I found online:

Would you rather sweat moderately but constantly 24 hours a day all over your body or have a metal pin in your jaw that constantly picks up talk radio stations?

I would rather sweat for 24 hours. The noise would drive me crazy.

Would you rather eat snails or eat worms?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
19 January 2012 - 3:19am
#82

Ewwwww......neither!

I guess I would choose the snails, because the worms are so long and wiggly. YUCK!

Would you rather eat chocolate covered ants or buffalo-style frog legs?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
19 January 2012 - 3:30am
#83
hope777 wrote:

Ewwwww......neither!

I guess I would choose the snails, because the worms are so long and wiggly. YUCK!

Would you rather eat chocolate covered ants or buffalo-style frog legs?

I would eat the ants reluctantly.

Would you rather wash your car naked or make change all day with a blindfold?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
19 January 2012 - 4:24am
#84

LOL!

I would try to make the change, I guess. The coins would be easy, but I would be in trouble with the bills!

Would you rather kiss the grossest person you can imagine or not talk to the opposite sex for one year?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Joined: 9 Sep 2011
Posts: 501
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
19 January 2012 - 9:40am
#85

Would you rather kiss the grossest person you can imagine or not talk to the opposite sex for one year?

hahaaa Joking))))))))))) I would choose the second one, because I think the grossest person will squeeze me in his arms Joking) and I would not be able to talk with anybody, not only with the opposite sex people Joking)

would you rather stay in bed for 1 year or not to lie in bed for 1 year? (I was so happy to have a holiday today and so, having the ability to get up when I wanted, without alarm clock and so on Joking )

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
19 January 2012 - 7:52pm
#86
salivan_genius wrote:

would you rather stay in bed for 1 year or not to lie in bed for 1 year? (I was so happy to have a holiday today and so, having the ability to get up when I wanted, without alarm clock and so on Joking )

I would opt to stay in bed for a year because there are lots of things I can do while still in bed. To not be able to lie down for a year would make me very tired. I guess I could rest on a couch though.

Would you rather wear a mud mask in public or have unshaved legs in public (if you are a woman).

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
20 January 2012 - 5:21am
#87

I would choose the unshaved legs, because my hair is light, and that would be much less noticeable than a mud mask, and if anyone said anything about my hairy legs, I would tell them I am being like the French girls, lol!

Would you rather have to wear curlers every time you were in public or to have 6 inch roots and have to go out in public for one month (for each)? (woman or man, lol!)

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
20 January 2012 - 10:10am
#88
hope777 wrote:

Would you rather have to wear curlers every time you were in public or to have 6 inch roots and have to go out in public for one month (for each)? (woman or man, lol!)

I would have the six inch roots and wear a hat. Does anyone wear curlers anymore?

Would you rather pay a ticket for speeding or go to court to fight it?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
20 January 2012 - 5:51pm
#89

I saw a woman in Target grocery section with curlers in her hair just the other day, lol! She had a scarf over her head. I still see it now and then. lol

Pay it. If I was rich I would fight it. I only had ONE speeding ticket in my life, and I used to be so proud to say I had never gotten one. It was pure entrapment (phony construction zone in county known for things like this) and I would have fought it if I had more time and money, but that is what "they" count on: people just paying it.

This one is GROSS and I did NOT make this up, lol!

Would you rather immerse your naked body in a bathtub full of cockroaches or dive (naked) head first into a pool of tobacco spit? lol!

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
20 January 2012 - 5:58pm
#90
hope777 wrote:

I saw a woman in Target grocery section with curlers in her hair just the other day, lol! She had a scarf over her head. I still see it now and then. lol

Pay it. If I was rich I would fight it. I only had ONE speeding ticket in my life, and I used to be so proud to say I had never gotten one. It was pure entrapment (phony construction zone in county known for things like this) and I would have fought it if I had more time and money, but that is what "they" count on: people just paying it.

This one is GROSS and I did NOT make this up, lol!

Would you rather immerse your naked body in a bathtub full of cockroaches or dive (naked) head first into a pool of tobacco spit? lol!

This one is so disgusting that I can do neither. Someone else will have to decide. Yuk. Get this vision out of my head.......yuk, yuk

Share this