0
$ £
roseven123
FreerollerFreeroller
Location: Romania
Joined: 28 Nov 2015
Posts: 12
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
28 November 2015 - 12:48pm

Prediction for Football and tennis !!!

136 replies • Last post

For all !!! Post here tips for football and tennis ! I hope to create a comunity !

roseven123
FreerollerFreeroller
Location: Romania
Joined: 28 Nov 2015
Posts: 12
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
28 November 2015 - 3:32pm
#1

Tips for today :
Baghdatis Marcos - Giraldo Santiago 1@1.75
Leicester City - Manchester United x2@1.42

Good luck !

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
30 November 2015 - 1:38am
#2

Too bad Man United could not beat Leicester City. Wink

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: sharpe

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

roseven123
FreerollerFreeroller
Location: Romania
Joined: 28 Nov 2015
Posts: 12
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
2 December 2015 - 5:58pm
#3

You wright. Too bad for Manchester. I indicated x2 and prediction is good.Smile

roseven123
FreerollerFreeroller
Location: Romania
Joined: 28 Nov 2015
Posts: 12
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
2 December 2015 - 6:05pm
#4

Free tips for today:
Real Madrid -Getafe over2.5 @1.30
Valencia-Barcelona 2@1.32

Unibet

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
2 December 2015 - 10:58pm
#5

Real Madrid play Cadiz today in the cup. Oh I see you mean coming up this weekend.

Its not a big call to pick Real and Barcelona. Why do you like them in these games at such short odds?

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
20 January 2016 - 1:12am
#6
CL-Ed wrote:

Too bad Man United could not beat Leicester City. Wink

Devil MU fan here Beer
United couldn't beat a lot poorer sides than Leicester this season, who are PL leaders by the way Surprized

ruNin Wayne
Card SharkCard Shark
Location: Nairobi and Moscow
Joined: 2 Jan 2016
Posts: 102
Thanks given: 6
Thanks received: 35
28 January 2016 - 1:17pm
#7
seven123 wrote:

For all !!! Post here tips for football and tennis ! I hope to create a comunity !

how's the community so far?

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
2 February 2016 - 12:19am
#8

Well I'm not going to predict anything right now or at least not going to post it here cause I'm really in a deep hole lately so couldn't guess anything right now Scared

ruNin Wayne
Card SharkCard Shark
Location: Nairobi and Moscow
Joined: 2 Jan 2016
Posts: 102
Thanks given: 6
Thanks received: 35
2 February 2016 - 11:34am
#9
sharpe wrote:

Well I'm not going to predict anything right now or at least not going to post it here cause I'm really in a deep hole lately so couldn't guess anything right now Scared

I know that feeling ,chin up mate.....those patches will pass....just stick to your earlier plans!

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: sharpe

ltKepskis
Card SharkCard Shark
Kepskis's picture
Location: Lithuania
Joined: 29 Nov 2014
Posts: 128
Thanks given: 52
Thanks received: 74
2 February 2016 - 11:38pm
#10

Tommorow I'll post some great combos.

ruNin Wayne
Card SharkCard Shark
Location: Nairobi and Moscow
Joined: 2 Jan 2016
Posts: 102
Thanks given: 6
Thanks received: 35
3 February 2016 - 8:28am
#11

Looking forward to it....It's long before I followed sports predictions!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
4 February 2016 - 10:25pm
#12
Nin Wayne wrote:

I know that feeling ,chin up mate.....those patches will pass....just stick to your earlier plans!

Thanks mate, I'm betting for around 25 years but since the start of 2016 it's one of the worst streaks I've ever had, in fact it's pretty much the worst one, lost more than 2000 EU in about a month. The worst part is that 90% of my loosing stakes had been lost in the stoppage time of the football games . It really hearts Cry

ruNin Wayne
Card SharkCard Shark
Location: Nairobi and Moscow
Joined: 2 Jan 2016
Posts: 102
Thanks given: 6
Thanks received: 35
5 February 2016 - 9:16am
#13

WoW 25 yrs? that's helluva experience, man! Stoppage time goals Really hurt! All this time were you just betting on only Football?

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
9 February 2016 - 8:05pm
#14
Nin Wayne wrote:

WoW 25 yrs? that's helluva experience, man! Stoppage time goals Really hurt! All this time were you just betting on only Football?

Mainly on football but some other sports as well, I'm interested in ice hockey, NFL, cricket, volleyball and even placing a bets on tennis and handball sometimes. Almost forgot to mention snooker Surprized , a wide variety of sports so pretty much everything that I'm interested in.

ruNin Wayne
Card SharkCard Shark
Location: Nairobi and Moscow
Joined: 2 Jan 2016
Posts: 102
Thanks given: 6
Thanks received: 35
15 February 2016 - 6:13am
#15
sharpe wrote:

Mainly on football but some other sports as well, I'm interested in ice hockey, NFL, cricket, volleyball and even placing a bets on tennis and handball sometimes. Almost forgot to mention snooker Surprized , a wide variety of sports so pretty much everything that I'm interested in.

Couldn't have been more diverse! that's kinda cool! I once tried to bet on football, tennis and athletics for a while then stopped...now am into casino games, especially Roulette!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
15 February 2016 - 7:56pm
#16

Yeah I also like the casino games, fancy in roulette too but sports betting is really my passion.

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
25 February 2016 - 11:35pm
#17

Some really decisive games coming up next this weekend in England, MU- Arsenal is the biggest match in PL and I think the visiting team will be determined to win that one. In the same time there are some really keen players injured in United squad so...
Man Utd v Arsenal 2
@2.50

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
29 February 2016 - 9:52pm
#18
sharpe wrote:

Some really decisive games coming up next this weekend in England, MU- Arsenal is the biggest match in PL and I think the visiting team will be determined to win that one. In the same time there are some really keen players injured in United squad so...
Man Utd v Arsenal 2
@2.50

Not quite right with that one Joking I knew it was going to be a tough game for Arsenal but expected a lot more from them. This result could ruin their campaign.

ltKepskis
Card SharkCard Shark
Kepskis's picture
Location: Lithuania
Joined: 29 Nov 2014
Posts: 128
Thanks given: 52
Thanks received: 74
1 March 2016 - 4:48pm
#19

Italy Serie B
Pescara - Trapani
2016.03.01 21:30
Pescara To WINN / 1.72 /
6% bankroll max, good luck

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
1 March 2016 - 10:26pm
#20

I think Liverpool will be motivated for a...maybe revenge is a too strong word but some kind of payback for that Capital One cup final loss just few days ago against the same opponent. Man City not fully concentrated on the PL performance this season so I'm willing to take a shot on Liverpool in that one. Will be glad to hear another opinion though, especially yours Ed as a Liverpool fan.

Liverpool v Man City 1 @ 2.62
2.62 - 3.20 - 2.80

ltKepskis
Card SharkCard Shark
Kepskis's picture
Location: Lithuania
Joined: 29 Nov 2014
Posts: 128
Thanks given: 52
Thanks received: 74
1 March 2016 - 11:33pm
#21
sharpe wrote:

I think Liverpool will be motivated for a...maybe revenge is a too strong word but some kind of payback for that Capital One cup final loss just few days ago against the same opponent. Man City not fully concentrated on the PL performance this season so I'm willing to take a shot on Liverpool in that one. Will be glad to hear another opinion though, especially yours Ed as a Liverpool fan.

Liverpool v Man City 1 @ 2.62
2.62 - 3.20 - 2.80

I will choose both team to score. For the last ten matches this pick had won. I think this time it will reach easily too. Good luck.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: sharpe

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
2 March 2016 - 1:42am
#22

I'm thinking Man City will be full of confidence after winning the cup and eager to win after 2 straight losses to keep Man United away from a top 4 spot. Liverpool has nothing to play for in the league and they will want to concentrate their efforts on the Europa Cup. Lucas, Sturridge and Sakho are probably out injured. My money would be on Man City.*

* Note that when I bet against my team they usually prove me wrong by playing like champions and winning.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: sharpe

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
2 March 2016 - 6:43pm
#23
CL-Ed wrote:

* Note that when I bet against my team they usually prove me wrong by playing like champions and winning.

Yeah it's the same for me , it's almost certain win when I bet against my team. But I really avoid to bet on them most of the times, there's plenty of other games there where money can be lost Smile

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
2 March 2016 - 10:42pm
#24

See what I mean? I knew the kiss of death would work.

Liverpool didn't just win, they smashed them! lol

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
2 March 2016 - 10:47pm
#25
CL-Ed wrote:

See what I mean? I knew the kiss of death would work.

Liverpool didn't just win, they smashed them! lol

Congrats mate, I'm just watching the highlights and post match manager interviews, Klopp says he has just one word to describe his team performance and it's 'BOOM"

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
3 March 2016 - 4:58am
#26

Yeah.. exactly. The total opposite of what I was predicting would happen.

What can I say, when you're hot you're hot and when you're not.. you're me!

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

ruNin Wayne
Card SharkCard Shark
Location: Nairobi and Moscow
Joined: 2 Jan 2016
Posts: 102
Thanks given: 6
Thanks received: 35
3 March 2016 - 9:18pm
#27
CL-Ed wrote:

Yeah.. exactly. The total opposite of what I was predicting would happen.

What can I say, when you're hot you're hot and when you're not.. you're me!

My advice is usually NEVER bet in your team's matches but there's an exception for you, Ed. Next season bet against Liverpool 38 times in the league and, definitely, the 26 years wait will be over!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
3 March 2016 - 10:42pm
#28
Nin Wayne wrote:

My advice is usually NEVER bet in your team's matches but there's an exception for you, Ed. Next season bet against Liverpool 38 times in the league and, definitely, the 26 years wait will be over!

I'm not sure about that one, this would be a very expensive potential title Smile But I'm agree that anyone should avoid betting on his favourite team.

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
3 March 2016 - 11:54pm
#29

Ha ha yeah - if only. For some reason it doesn't work that way. Only the matches that I am sure that they are going to lose (or win).

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: sharpe

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 3547
Thanks given: 1146
Thanks received: 372
25 March 2016 - 11:34pm
#30

I have a feeling that Liverpool will cause some problems to the Spurs this weekend, not quite sure that they will win but I think they wont loose that one, so probably draw no bet or double chance Liverpool way is a good idea.

Liverpool v Tottenham - Draw No Bet
Liverpool @ 1.80

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.

Share this