ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
31 January 2014 - 12:16am

Anyone here bet on the Super Bowl?

3 replies • Last post

I always think it sounds like fun, but I don't know enough about any sports to bet on sports. My son plays fantasy football each year, but I don't believe he bets on the Super Bowl. If you do, where do you bet and have you won in the past?

If you bet or not, do you have any big plans for Super Bowl Sunday? What is on the menu?

I am not very invested in the teams this year, but I sometimes watch for the commercials, lol.

If youngest son comes by, then we will watch for sure, as he is the big sports fan out of the four of us (my three sons and me).

The rest of my extended family, including my 85-year-old mom are big football fans.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 562
Thanks received: 697
31 January 2014 - 2:33pm

There are a great amount of prop bets for the game including some that don't have anything to do with football.

Some of my favorites include:

- Outcome of the coin flip

- Length of the National Anthem

- Over/Under on the score

- Number of times that Peyton Manning will yell Omaha!

I am going to try to get a bet in if I can this weekend for this stuff. It definitely makes the game even more interesting!

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: hope777

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
31 January 2014 - 4:18pm
barbadosslim93 wrote:

There are a great amount of prop bets for the game including some that don't have anything to do with football.

Some of my favorites include:

- Outcome of the coin flip

- Length of the National Anthem

- Over/Under on the score

- Number of times that Peyton Manning will yell Omaha!

I am going to try to get a bet in if I can this weekend for this stuff. It definitely makes the game even more interesting!

That does sound like fun, 'Slim . Be sure to let us know how you do. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 223
2 February 2014 - 1:54am

We used to have betting pools at work, but I rarely entered, because I don't know any of the players. Good luck Slim.

Share this