0
$ £
idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
4 December 2017 - 10:29am

Who the poker player professional to become your favorite??

14 replies • Last post

My favorite player poker pro is Jhon Juanda, cause him from indonesia. And him always cool and so quiet when have nice hands in poker.

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 77
4 December 2017 - 3:03pm
#1

Heemmm I have few poker pro favorite,
Phil ivey,daniel negreanu,vanessa selbst,
Phil ivey I most favorite because they have quiet play, but Daniel negreanu I most favorite too,super confidence player,so I confuse Who the poker player professional to become your favorite?? My choice Jhon juanda lol

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
4 December 2017 - 8:38pm
#2

I have a favorite player in a poker game, I love JOE CADA, he's a very lucky player, and I want to be lucky like him, play fearlessly, unpredictable facial expressions, and have strong confidence in making decisions, but I am not see it again lately, maybe he's retired from poker world after winning WSOP, Thumb Up

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
4 December 2017 - 8:44pm
#3
Endro Nawawi wrote:

My choice Jhon juanda lol

I remember it is a player from indo indonesia who is now an american citizen, but exactly I do not know where he lives in the state of america which, he was born in the MEDAN-SUMATRA and moved to america to continue his school there, but now he has become great poker player.

kzTimur
Card SharkCard Shark
Joined: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 136
Thanks given: 1
Thanks received: 6
4 December 2017 - 10:03pm
#4

I play cash games so my favorites are high stakes players like Dwan, Hunsen. jungleman.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Zaelany Zael

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 77
5 December 2017 - 2:58am
#5
Pharidodot wrote:

I remember it is a player from indo indonesia who is now an american citizen, but exactly I do not know where he lives in the state of america which, he was born in the MEDAN-SUMATRA and moved to america to continue his school there, but now he has become great poker player.

Until now Jhon juanda still Indonesian citizen,you can see in live event, still silence using indonesia indonesia Joking

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 77
5 December 2017 - 3:00am
#6
Timur wrote:

I play cash games so my favorites are high stakes players like Dwan, Hunsen. jungleman.

Dawn,I like too,he is a player who dare to take risks to win, I like his brave attitude Thumb Up

idbossulo
Silver PlayerSilver Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 428
Thanks given: 164
Thanks received: 168
5 December 2017 - 7:53am
#7

My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey lol

"The big one" for my live in the future

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
6 December 2017 - 10:14am
#8
Endro Nawawi wrote:

Heemmm I have few poker pro favorite,
Phil ivey,daniel negreanu,vanessa selbst,
Phil ivey I most favorite because they have quiet play, but Daniel negreanu I most favorite too,super confidence player,so I confuse Who the poker player professional to become your favorite?? My choice Jhon juanda lol

Jhon Juanda always cool for me, him eyes make me scary. He my favorite.

images_1.jpg
idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
6 December 2017 - 10:18am
#9
Pharidodot wrote:

I have a favorite player in a poker game, I love JOE CADA, he's a very lucky player, and I want to be lucky like him, play fearlessly, unpredictable facial expressions, and have strong confidence in making decisions, but I am not see it again lately, maybe he's retired from poker world after winning WSOP, Thumb Up

I think Joe Cada is not pro, him just lucky until him become winner in WSOP. Lovely tactics and strategy from the player pro, may be with learning all of tactics from pro player poker can make us survive in poker game.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
6 December 2017 - 10:22am
#10
Pharidodot wrote:

I remember it is a player from indo indonesia who is now an american citizen, but exactly I do not know where he lives in the state of america which, he was born in the MEDAN-SUMATRA and moved to america to continue his school there, but now he has become great poker player.

Indonesian may be have nice ability in poker, but we are just learning from try and error. If indonesian have teacher for poker may be much indonesian become pro player poker, LOL. Just my opinion not seriously

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
7 December 2017 - 7:29am
#11
Timur wrote:

I play cash games so my favorites are high stakes players like Dwan, Hunsen. jungleman.

They are is the big player in cash game. So scary if fighting with them.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
7 December 2017 - 7:32am
#12
bossulo wrote:

My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey lol

They are always be legend in poker, they like brunson. Doing poker until the end hehe. Nice poker player boss ulo.

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 77
7 December 2017 - 1:51pm
#13

do not you get bored always see this in pokerschoolonline scratch & Match lol

screenshot_2017-12-07-20-47-20-175.jpeg
idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
8 December 2017 - 11:02am
#14
Endro Nawawi wrote:

do not you get bored always see this in pokerschoolonline scratch & Match lol

I am now never open my pokerschool, waoow Poker Star offering nice promotion. Thanks endro nawawi

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.

Share this