idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
17 November 2017 - 7:05pm

Which is your favorite online poker site? Give a reason that make your choice be interesting.

48 replies • Last post

Every day i am always playing poker online, this just my routine. Not hunting the big win, just enjoyed the hobby. Every day playing poker in BWIN Poker and Party Poker, just playing sit n go or any tournaments. But i am not much playing in the big tournament. Share your experience in poker online, may be your experience will be the nice thing for poker player. Are you are the fish player like me, LOL..

screenshot_2017-11-15-06-53-09.jpg
idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
18 November 2017 - 6:18am
#1

I'm serious play on BWIN and pokerstars room,I play a lot of tournaments hold'em,I'm enjoy playing it

Zaelany Zael

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12592
Thanks given: 1347
Thanks received: 961
18 November 2017 - 7:11pm
#2

Not that interesting, but I play at Bovada. Sometimes they will send me a free 10 bucks to get me to play in the poker rooms. I have not played for a long time, but that is where I started my online gambling. Now I play mainly slots. But sometimes I miss Texas Hold 'em. I have to have more patience to play that instead of slots. I used to play on a free site where you could get paid for some of the sit n goes but did not have to pay to enter - they gave you a certain number of "chips" per day to enter. Nice variety of games, but it is driving me crazy, because I cannot remember the name of the place. I also like playing live games if I am spending a night or two at the casino. Time at the tables is time away from donating to the machines. lol

Good luck!

Zaelany Zael

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
19 November 2017 - 1:31am
#3
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I'm serious play on BWIN and pokerstars room,I play a lot of tournaments hold'em,I'm enjoy playing it

Good place to playing poker, may be you need play in any place like DAFABET POKER, MIRA Poker (bad place). But Poker Star always nice in poker. Good luck.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
19 November 2017 - 1:39am
#4
hope777 wrote:

Not that interesting, but I play at Bovada. Sometimes they will send me a free 10 bucks to get me to play in the poker rooms. I have not played for a long time, but that is where I started my online gambling. Now I play mainly slots. But sometimes I miss Texas Hold 'em. I have to have more patience to play that instead of slots. I used to play on a free site where you could get paid for some of the sit n goes but did not have to pay to enter - they gave you a certain number of "chips" per day to enter. Nice variety of games, but it is driving me crazy, because I cannot remember the name of the place. I also like playing live games if I am spending a night or two at the casino. Time at the tables is time away from donating to the machines. lol

Good luck!

Wooow, your experience is very nice. Slot casino is easy way to get money (if not lost money i think so). I n poker to earning money must be patience and needed long time not like than ib slot. But poker always make someone miss to playing poker hehe.
I think you are is The Gambler cause every day may be always playing slot hehe. Same be with me, every day i am just spin and playing poker hehe.

GoodLuck hope777 (may be 777 is your lucky number) hehe, just kidding

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
19 November 2017 - 7:02am
#5

I enjoy to played at Partypoker and Pokerstars. Also Ipoker at netbet. sure I am is a fish. hehehe
I just play MTT only, I always follow lot of various MTT small to big but mostly get kick out. I see it like a crossword puzzle game. My passion is be winner at sunday million on Pokerstars and heavyweight the title figh at Partypoker. it's my favorite MTT

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
19 November 2017 - 12:35pm
#6
bossulo wrote:

I enjoy to played at Partypoker and Pokerstars. Also Ipoker at netbet. sure I am is a fish. hehehe
I just play MTT only, I always follow lot of various MTT small to big but mostly get kick out. I see it like a crossword puzzle game. My passion is be winner at sunday million on Pokerstars and heavyweight the title figh at Partypoker. it's my favorite MTT

Waoow you have big targets in poker boss ulo. Winning the sunday million and heavy weight the title fight is big thing for me. I think this is tournaments is big tournament for me. With 215$ in sunday million and 109$ in title fight. To hard for be winner in this tournaments for me, need more patience and much lucky.

Good luck boss ulo.

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
19 November 2017 - 1:09pm
#7

A several times try Sunday milion but I have never entered the prize zone,even sunday strom is very difficult to win, the prize is huge with buyin 11$

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 8638
Thanks given: 4644
Thanks received: 4092
20 November 2017 - 3:38am
#8

I tried a bit of online poker many years ago at Full Tilt mainly, but it takes too long for me. I don't have the time to sit there all day playing the tournaments, and I don't think I am patient enough for the cash games. So I think it's better for me not to play!

3 Endro Nawawi, Zaelany Zael, vomvom12

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
20 November 2017 - 8:27am
#9
CL-Ed wrote:

I tried a bit of online poker many years ago at Full Tilt mainly, but it takes too long for me. I don't have the time to sit there all day playing the tournaments, and I don't think I am patient enough for the cash games. So I think it's better for me not to play!

Need long times and patience to earn some money in poker. Full Tilt now is joint with poker star and full tilt account will be Star Account. Full tilt is my first place i am playing poker online with real money. Full tilt now is same with poker star. I think full tilt is nice place to playing poker online.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
20 November 2017 - 8:30am
#10
Endro Nawawi wrote:

A several times try Sunday milion but I have never entered the prize zone,even sunday strom is very difficult to win, the prize is huge with buyin 11$

I am just trying sunday strom twice and both of my trying always lose. I not have patience to play in this tournament. And poker star player much Fish player type. And this make me so frustastion.

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 878
Thanks given: 363
Thanks received: 838
20 November 2017 - 4:41pm
#11

BET365 Poker is probably my favorite, I play at Poker Stars very often, it is definitely the site with the strongest competition for sure. If anyone reading this is interested, 888 Poker is full of easy wins , the fish bowl is packed to the rim.

Zaelany Zael

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
21 November 2017 - 8:59am
#12
WaroftheGods wrote:

BET365 Poker is probably my favorite, I play at Poker Stars very often, it is definitely the site with the strongest competition for sure. If anyone reading this is interested, 888 Poker is full of easy wins , the fish bowl is packed to the rim.

I am playing in Bet365 but not have lucky in bet365. Until now i am not playing again, just playing playtech in there. But in 888 Poker i am not register yet.

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
21 November 2017 - 5:38pm
#13
Zaelany Zael wrote:

I am playing in Bet365 but not have lucky in bet365. Until now i am not playing again, just playing playtech in there. But in 888 Poker i am not register yet.

you will not register there. because 888poker does not accept player from indonesia. 😂

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
21 November 2017 - 5:49pm
#14
Zaelany Zael wrote:

Waoow you have big targets in poker boss ulo. Winning the sunday million and heavy weight the title fight is big thing for me. I think this is tournaments is big tournament for me. With 215$ in sunday million and 109$ in title fight. To hard for be winner in this tournaments for me, need more patience and much lucky.

Good luck boss ulo.

Thank you friend. Yeah, I was crushed every time I joined the MTT. just bad luck, get gout and absolute defeat. maybe one victory could end my passion. and i retired from poker.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
22 November 2017 - 4:28am
#15
bossulo wrote:

Thank you friend. Yeah, I was crushed every time I joined the MTT. just bad luck, get gout and absolute defeat. maybe one victory could end my passion. and i retired from poker.

Too hard fighting in poker tournament, need strategy, need lucky, need mentality and need money to make enemy scary. But i think thats all make the poker always interesting for me. Reading cards and reading enemy always interesting for me.

Good luck boos Ulo

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
24 November 2017 - 8:33pm
#16

Of course , i most like play at pokerstars, many tournament there is very much prize pool, is very different with the others site is have little prize with high buy-in, so i think pokerstars is best place for poker room... 👧

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
25 November 2017 - 9:52am
#17
Pharidodot wrote:

Of course , i most like play at pokerstars, many tournament there is very much prize pool, is very different with the others site is have little prize with high buy-in, so i think pokerstars is best place for poker room... 👧

You are right, now pokerstar (star account) be the best poker site. Much player online in poker star everyday. And the game in there is nice for me. Spin n Go may be the best for me. In BWIN offering too game like spin n go with name Sit n Go Hero but really i hate this game. Very bad random in BWIN

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
25 November 2017 - 6:36pm
#18
Zaelany Zael wrote:

You are right, now pokerstar (star account) be the best poker site. Much player online in poker star everyday. And the game in there is nice for me. Spin n Go may be the best for me. In BWIN offering too game like spin n go with name Sit n Go Hero but really i hate this game. Very bad random in BWIN

I'm not really interested playing sit n go, in pokerstars or in other poker room I do not play sit n go / spin n go, i prefer to play MTT poker, so i play with a long time, and it will be very exciting if can reach final table, haha 🙁

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
25 November 2017 - 8:13pm
#19

Hi friend, I have tried to play IDN poker at local site Fun88 yesterday. the results are very good. that withdrawals are processed in 5 minutes. May you try it cause they have a good regulation, Ukgc, Islan of man, first Cagayan and Pacgor.
good luck

kzTimur
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Joined: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 215
Thanks given: 2
Thanks received: 21
26 November 2017 - 4:19pm
#20

Pokerstars and FTP best soft and fast withdrawl, but last update of bonus system killed all wish to play. Also for CIS players PokerDom is good option with some promo, but owners have bad reputation(scam casino).

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
26 November 2017 - 4:26pm
#21
Pharidodot wrote:

I'm not really interested playing sit n go, in pokerstars or in other poker room I do not play sit n go / spin n go, i prefer to play MTT poker, so i play with a long time, and it will be very exciting if can reach final table, haha 🙁

You not interesting may be cause the prize in sit n go is not big like MTT. But in this game we not need longvtime to finished a game. But MTT prize is nice if we can become the number one.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
26 November 2017 - 4:30pm
#22
bossulo wrote:

Hi friend, I have tried to play IDN poker at local site Fun88 yesterday. the results are very good. that withdrawals are processed in 5 minutes. May you try it cause they have a good regulation, Ukgc, Islan of man, first Cagayan and Pacgor.
good luck

What this is real, UKGC become their regulation in IDN POKER. What in here can deposit with IDR or US Dollar? Next time i will doing register in IDN POKER. This is new for me. Thanks boss ulo for your information.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
26 November 2017 - 4:35pm
#23
Timur wrote:

Pokerstars and FTP best soft and fast withdrawl, but last update of bonus system killed all wish to play. Also for CIS players PokerDom is good option with some promo, but owners have bad reputation(scam casino).

Pokerstar always have much player poker online every day, this site is the best for poker until now.
POKERDOM is new for me, may be the next time i am want playing poker in POKERDOM. Thank you very much for your information Timur. I will share your information to my friends. May be we will get nice experience in pokerdom.

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
28 November 2017 - 5:01pm
#24
Zaelany Zael wrote:

What this is real, UKGC become their regulation in IDN POKER. What in here can deposit with IDR or US Dollar? Next time i will doing register in IDN POKER. This is new for me. Thanks boss ulo for your information.

you can play with idr curency.
avaible game:

#poker cash table
#ceme
#domino qq
#blackjack
mtt (comingsoon)

good luck 😉

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
29 November 2017 - 11:24am
#25
bossulo wrote:

you can play with idr curency.
avaible game:

#poker cash table
#ceme
#domino qq
#blackjack
mtt (comingsoon)

good luck 😉

Thanks for this information, may be that place will be nice to pokerist from indonesia. I will play at that place soon boss ulo

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
30 November 2017 - 10:01am
#26
Zaelany Zael wrote:

Thanks for this information, may be that place will be nice to pokerist from indonesia. I will play at that place soon boss ulo

I tried play in local idr currency poker,I did not overhear it,on table 20k idr (2.5$) they play very aggressively,I do not have the opportunity to flopping cards,the cards are shared and allin, that's what they do continuously, i see their hand is not very good, what are they thinking?
maybe they think poker is a boxing ring 😂

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
30 November 2017 - 10:01pm
#27

Hi all. I have play at dewapoker today. I think it's very good. withdrawal time average 2-3 minute in IDR currency.
but I suggest my little play just to buy cigarettes and breakfast. because they not seems to have any license
happy to share it with you. good luck 🙂

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
1 December 2017 - 6:23am
#28

Thanks for your information Boss Ulo, may be that place can be alternative way to earning some money. Good luck boss ulo

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
2 December 2017 - 4:52pm
#29
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I tried play in local idr currency poker,I did not overhear it,on table 20k idr (2.5$) they play very aggressively,I do not have the opportunity to flopping cards,the cards are shared and allin, that's what they do continuously, i see their hand is not very good, what are they thinking?
maybe they think poker is a boxing ring 😂

you are in a difficult living zone. so wait for good hands and hit them. AA KK QQ JJ is no other. good luck 🙂

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
3 December 2017 - 11:09am
#30

Lets go we are waiting AA, KK, QQ, JJ, or AK. Hunting this hands and make some winning. Cause now in casino have bad random, may be poker will be alternative to get some easy money

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.