uschosendude
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 15 Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Thanks received: 36
4 January 2020 - 11:06pm

My Online Casino Experience, Strategy and Tips

25 replies • Last post

I am writing this because I have decided to quit gambling before I become extremely addicted but have busted my ass over this past year to figure this out and want to pass on the knowledge/observations that I have gained in order to potentially help you all out.

To start, here is a Flickr album of all of the wins I have been able to capture: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKuJD9S

Quick Overview
I started being big into sports gambling on Bovada and then after winning, dabbling in the casino. I HATED slots because I knew it was all programmed (payout %, total payout %, odds) and so I just would spin around $0.2 and hope to win enough to throw a bet down on another game.

Then in January 2019 I stumbled across an online casino (casinomax) which offered a free chip for creating an account. I quickly started realizing there are a ton of online casinos that exist and nearly all of them offered free chips with max cash outs of around $100 and even though that isn't huge, with the mentality that casinos were 100% pure luck, I was happy to spend $0 and have a bit of side income here and there. Most of the time I was able to cash out with bitcoin but sometimes they required a wire transfer so I simply set up a free "burner" bank account (capital one 360 is the one I used) for these and have never had a problem.

Eventually I ran out of casinos with free chips to sign up for but by now, after winning here and there ONLY playing slots, I realized that it actually was possible and began to work on seeing if I could come up with a strategy to help the odds swing more in my favor.

Tips/Findings
Though I cannot briefly explain/teach my strategy since a lot of it comes from a personal understanding of each one of these slots which simply takes time (and costs a lot lol) and gigantic list of fact based assumptions I have come up with, I can, from personal experience, summarize a few big points I have found over the time I have played:
1. There is literally no such thing as a truly random function in code. It is legit impossible to create. The closest thing you can get to random requires a thing called a "seed" and this seed needs to be based on something.
2. I dug into the javascript code and though obviously they don't have the logic client side, you can view some things that they keep track of and send to the server side code (potentially one helping with creating the seed). Also with this info you can make some other assumptions which ultimately helped pay off for me personally.
3. Though these slots' jackpots are random, you cannot deny the data out there which pretty much says around $x price, this jackpot will typically hit. This was another thing which helped me make a safe assumption that these slots are not, by definition, entirely random.
4. Being from the US, it is absolutely mind blowing how much better your odds are on any Best Partner (BP) based websites (Bovada, cafe casino, slots.lv, ignitioncasino.eu) over your standard RTG site. This applies to spins AND jackpots.
4.a. Not only are they odds wise better but they have un-fucking-real customer service/ToC compared to any other provider. The second best RTG casino I would say is the casinomax based casinos and just even the fact you can only withdrawal $4000/week and cannot have the rest even pending is bs. All they are doing when they do this is testing your ability to walk away knowing there's available money there and know almost all people will at least play a tad more over the week they are waiting. Don't get me wrong, they are still solid casinos, but at the end of the day it should be treated as your money, not theirs, and Best Partner based casinos are the closest ones to doing that by a mile.
5. There IS a thing as a hot and cold slot. As per usual, I don't have actual proof, but I do have a lot of experience based proof in my favor. For example, I have played side by side with my fiancé on the same sites and 9/10 times, if one of us says a slot is hitting well at $x dollars for them, it typically will, for at least a bit, be hitting just as well for you. Along with that, if a slot is set to pay out 95% and is currently at a rate of 50%... well.... its pretty straight forward how that slot assures it gets back up to the 95% (remember randomness does not entirely exist).
6. BONUSES ARE NOT BAD. This is an absolutely false claim by people who do not know how to utilize them. Without any physical proof, I would 1000% guarantee that your chances of hitting the play through quadruple if not shoot up even higher betting larger amounts per spin (I most often set the bar at $5). Let's say you deposit $25 and on cafe casino you get 350% match with btc. That puts your $$ amount over $100 and the play through of 30x around 3k. Betting $5 you still are able to have a good amount of spins on the table, you are winning larger amounts, and you are able to commit a lot more per spin towards that play through. You also have to realize, typically people bring ~$100 to a casino. If you use this betting strategy you can deposit $25 four times and have over $400 worth of $5 spins to work on finding a hot slot.
6.a. To back up my thinking as to why this works I utilized the thought behind why almost all (besides BP) casinos have maximum bets during a bonuses play through. They don't do it because they're worried you will run out of money too fast, they do it because they know it takes one big win on a higher bet to pretty much guarantee you'll make the play through amount. To add another positive to this higher bet strategy as well, the higher the amount you bet per spin, the larger chance you have to win a jackpot (though you should never do it solely to win a jackpot).
7. As pessimistic as this sounds, they want you to get addicted. How do they partially do this in my mind? Based on the JS code, I know they do track your player ID and everything about your account. Though I am confident on BP based sites they do not use this to assure things like, if you won one jackpot you can't win another, I do believe they use it as a way to increase your odds if you go on a huge losing streak. The big win on your very last spin before the account is at $0 happens way too often for me to believe its pure coincidence.
8. Believe in your method. The gamblers fallacy comes in your mind way too often. Just learn to tell it to F off.
9. Jackpot hunting done right is not a bad thing. I have noticed often that slots about to hit a jackpot actually hit pretty freaking well so as long as you approach each slot hoping it simply is hot then you can reap the benefits of it while knowing there is a chance it hits as well. The final edition of my strategy actually consisted partially of jackpot hunting.
10. WHEN YOU REQUEST A PAYOUT DO NOT EVER TOUCH THAT ACCOUNT OR EVEN LOOK AT THAT WEBSITE UNTIL IT IS PAID. I have lost well over $10k simply just reducing pending payout balances. When you have $10k you think $9k still isn't as bad but then the next day you have $9k and realize $8k isn't as bad. As much as you say you won't do this, I have seen my fiancé even dabble with this when she won her FIRST TIME. Love the money you won DO NOT think about the potential more money you could have (that you never will get). Also these sites do track how often you reduce your payout balances and then take that as a way to extend how long it takes your payout to process (no proof, just experience based logic).
11. Another thing I realized is that even the worst of the worst casinos will eventually pay out as long as you didn't violate their ToS (I picked a couple key words like "max bet" or something to quickly breeze through each casino's ToS and make sure I would be good and could use it as proof during chats) and sometimes as long as you are willing to be extremely persistent with their chat teams. For example ragingbullslots.com owed me $1000 for over 30 days and then after saying my documents were being verified for that long, they, after a month, said I hadn't hit my play through and so I had to finish that up and then re-request which took another 15 days but ultimately I got paid.
12. I want to just reiterate in order to add emphasis to the fact that BP based sites slots' odds are so unbelievably better than any other modern RTG site. Even though their slots are older versions of RTG slots (since they bought the source code) they simply have realized that even if they make the odds 99% payout, they still are guaranteeing themselves a 1% profit per slot (as a note i am not saying they have a 99% rtp hah, just an example to help my point). They are the only US based website group where I can legit say they put their customers first.

I'd be happy to actually go into every single aspect of my slots experience, findings, assumptions, etc. with any person who would be interested but I just wanted to post this as a starting point with a brief overview of what I have found in order to hopefully help you all become more successful gambling online.

Final few notes:
1. I could be entirely wrong about my strategy, I have zero physical proof of code or anything to back me up, just results. So PLEASE do not take this as a guaranteed strategy, take it more as a different perspective of a gambling approach.
2. *Humble brag* These pictures are not every win (jackpots included) that I have had.
3. Here is a list that when I decided to start tracking, every single jackpot I have remembered winning or did win with $/spin and winnings if I remembered:
BP websites
- Hillbillies:
-- $11000
- Crystal waters (2x $5 spin)
-- $6000
-- $8500
- 1m reels BC
-- $108,000
- Sunken Treasure (3x $5 spin each) (1x $1 spin)
- Paradise Dreams ($2 spin)
- Tiger treasures ($10 spin)
- Ronin ($20 spin)
- Caesars empire
-- $8000 ($10 spin)
-- $8800 ($1 spin)
- Dirty Martini ($5 spin)
- Honey to the bee ($10 spin)
- Big Cash Win (Countless times at $0.50, $1, $2 and $4 once at $10)
Other RTG Sites
- Zhanshi ($2 spin)
-- 10k
- Santastic (2x)
-- Around $800 both times

4 CL-Ed, CL - klaw, WaroftheGods, Matthew

auMatthew
Card SharkCard Shark
Matthew's picture
Location: Australia
Joined: 20 Sep 2019
Posts: 166
Thanks given: 153
Thanks received: 135
5 January 2020 - 2:27am
#1

While this was a very interesting read, it's undeniable that you're drawing a lot of illogical conclusions from pure randomness especially points 5 (hot/cold odds fluctuation) & 7 (event-driven correlation). The human brain does its best to identify patterns from chaos, but you have to acknowledge that random is random and most of the conclusions you have reached are not based in reality...these are very dangerous concepts to entertain long-term.

What I found most insightful about this post is how the industry onboarding pipeline took you from the sports book, to the parallel casino, to seeking free bonuses, to occasional real money deposits, to full-blown gambling addict, and now to quitting all within the space of a year. That's quite a journey!

Although it's safe to assume that, statistically, you are down a lot of money there is still value in the experience you bought. If at some point in the future you look back over the past year with regret I would keep that in mind.

Thanks for sharing 🙂

2 CL - klaw, WaroftheGods

usButtBongoFiesta
Card SharkCard Shark
Joined: 26 Jan 2019
Posts: 187
Thanks given: 1
Thanks received: 123
5 January 2020 - 7:14pm
#2

I agree I find it easier to grind out a profit on the Bovada sites but one thing I noticed is that you can get bigger wins on RTG based casinos. In about 2 weeks playing on Uptown Aces I had almost as many 300x + wins than I had on Bovada based sites over the last year (and I played almost daily for about 13 months). And I'm not counting jackpots, just in a regular spin or bonus round. That might be why I do better on Bovada sites though, I take small wins and move on where with uptown aces I'm chasing big wins and lose money quicker.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12664
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1035
5 January 2020 - 8:37pm
#3

I would like to hear CL-Ed's take on this. I kind of scanned your post, but I will be back to read more carefully when I have time. Interesting.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

caWaroftheGods
Slots FanSlots Fan
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 1106
Thanks given: 468
Thanks received: 1085
6 January 2020 - 9:41am
#4
hope777 wrote:

I would like to hear CL-Ed's take on this. I kind of scanned your post, but I will be back to read more carefully when I have time. Interesting.

I was thinking the same thing while I was reading this in its entirety. I have come up with many of my own conclusions and strategies over the years of playing, and one thing I know for a fact and remind myself every time I play is, there is no strategy for playing the slots. Matthew has it right when he says " The human brain does its best to identify patterns from chaos" . I've tried many different strategies and there isnt even one that would be a consistent way to win.

vomvom12

caWaroftheGods
Slots FanSlots Fan
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 1106
Thanks given: 468
Thanks received: 1085
6 January 2020 - 9:42am
#5

I do however admire your seemingly complete honesty throughout your findings, all except for one thing friend. The denial to yourself about quitting BEFORE, you get addicted. If you've kept track of all this gameplay, and have searched out every free chip casino, there is already a problem here.
I truly hope that you are successful in quitting gambling now before any addiction grows further, and I hope that maybe if you dont see it yourself, after reading some of this stuff, you will realize you may have a problem and seek some help afterwards.

Matthew

uschosendude
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 15 Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Thanks received: 36
6 January 2020 - 3:41pm
#6

I truly appreciate all of the feedback but I want to clear a few things up:
1. I am way up overall not down. Based off of what you said Matthew I read it as you thinking I am down and have lost a lot of money and just wanted to assure i addressed that this is not a sob story but an actual success one with some of the tips i used to help myself become successful.
2. I am not very addicted now but I could easily see this becoming an addiction and the day this method ever stops working, i'd rather not spiral and turn my profits from a ton to 0.
3. I have actually only ever deposited an overall total of less than $500 out of my pocket and this was at the very beginning meaning I really only ever only have ever played with the houses money. The free chip wins were ultimately just a main part of the funding stage for my online play strategy.

Keep up the comments everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

usButtBongoFiesta
Card SharkCard Shark
Joined: 26 Jan 2019
Posts: 187
Thanks given: 1
Thanks received: 123
6 January 2020 - 4:29pm
#7

Chosendude, I'm curious about how long you play on one particular slot. Do you stop after getting a bonus round or a big win or do you just keep playing until you think it's gone cold. I know for me I usually do a couple spins after a bonus round but then move on to a different game. Just curious as to yours (or others) strategy when playing.

caWaroftheGods
Slots FanSlots Fan
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 1106
Thanks given: 468
Thanks received: 1085
6 January 2020 - 4:40pm
#8
chosendude wrote:

I truly appreciate all of the feedback but I want to clear a few things up:
1. I am way up overall not down. Based off of what you said Matthew I read it as you thinking I am down and have lost a lot of money and just wanted to assure i addressed that this is not a sob story but an actual success one with some of the tips i used to help myself become successful.
2. I am not very addicted now but I could easily see this becoming an addiction and the day this method ever stops working, i'd rather not spiral and turn my profits from a ton to 0.
3. I have actually only ever deposited an overall total of less than $500 out of my pocket and this was at the very beginning meaning I really only ever only have ever played with the houses money. The free chip wins were ultimately just a main part of the funding stage for my online play strategy.

Keep up the comments everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I must apologize for my assumptions then, sorry for some of my comments above. I'm not sure there will be a whole lot of players backing you up in regards to any type of strategy except, start playing with a number, when you lose that much or win then you stop and walk away for the day, in a nut shell lol

caWaroftheGods
Slots FanSlots Fan
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 1106
Thanks given: 468
Thanks received: 1085
6 January 2020 - 4:41pm
#9

This is what assumptions get you from what I hear lol

uschosendude
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 15 Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Thanks received: 36
6 January 2020 - 5:12pm
#10

Haha no worries man. And I didnt post this to give a sure-fire thing to win (because that doesnt exist) but more just a different way to view an approach to online play, tips to potentially help even just slightly increase your odds for playing, and to help answer some peoples questions about online casinos that i was not able to ever really find concrete proof of when i started playing, for example, "is it realistically possible to win a jackpot with a $1 bet?" Like i said, there was a lot of my strategy that is more on the intangible side which cannot be taught, just understood due to repeated exposure to like patterns.

To ButtBongoFiesta's question: I have done anywhere from getting an entire playthrough done on one slot to only playing 4-5 spins on a slot and realizing its not ready. I also have (very minor) suspicion that info about your play is kept within cache so if nothing seems to be hitting, i will sometimes back out and reset cache before going back in just in case that actually does reset the game's knowledge of your session. There is a lot more to my strategy that i did not list here because explaining it would make this post way too long and i felt this post was already on the pretty long side as it is lol.

WaroftheGods

usReckless Bets
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Reckless Bets's picture
Location: United States
Joined: 5 Jul 2016
Posts: 406
Thanks given: 21
Thanks received: 328
6 January 2020 - 6:26pm
#11

While I appreciate your anecdotes, I do think you've dived a bit too deep into the conspiracy end of slots and randomness. As mentioned, the human brain evolved to try and spot patterns or coincidences in situations, even when faced with true randomness. It also tends to remember events that corroborate your theories, while easily forgetting events that go against it.

Slot math is already in the casino's favor. I don't see why they'd go through additional hassle and develop additional stuff on top of that that intentionally manipulates gameplay for certain people under certain circumstances.

Slots don't have hot or cold cycles. That's just a made-up term for how one person's luck is going on a subset of spins that's way too statistically insignificant to make any valid decisions from. P

Glad to see that you're still up, though I'd be surprised (and sad) if you weren't after that initial 6-figure jackpot.

To put it simply, you've had a string of crazy luck that's unlikely to ever happen again, and it's the smart thing to do to quit now before wiping out your winnings thinking you've outsmarted the RNG. Hopefully you stick to it (self exclusions might be a good idea).

vomvom12

uzxtober
Low RollerLow Roller
xtober's picture
Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 47
Thanks given: 26
Thanks received: 29
6 January 2020 - 7:30pm
#12
chosendude wrote:

I truly appreciate all of the feedback but I want to clear a few things up:
1. I am way up overall not down. Based off of what you said Matthew I read it as you thinking I am down and have lost a lot of money and just wanted to assure i addressed that this is not a sob story but an actual success one with some of the tips i used to help myself become successful.
2. I am not very addicted now but I could easily see this becoming an addiction and the day this method ever stops working, i'd rather not spiral and turn my profits from a ton to 0.
3. I have actually only ever deposited an overall total of less than $500 out of my pocket and this was at the very beginning meaning I really only ever only have ever played with the houses money. The free chip wins were ultimately just a main part of the funding stage for my online play strategy.

You got extremely lucky, I think. With all those terms and conditions casinos apply to no deposit bonuses it must be hard to be up) Most casinos would also require at least one deposit before winnings can be withdrawn. Another thing is deposit wagering requirement. Operators I know want players wager their deposits 1-3 times or take 10-15% withdrawal fee. Meaning you must make a deposit and wager.

barbadosslim93

devomvom12
True PlayerTrue Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 926
Thanks given: 837
Thanks received: 913
6 January 2020 - 8:08pm
#13

the only thing i can say about most of your strategy researches:
sometimes too many brain activities are even worse than too few.

that you have made a good profit has nothing to do with your
"strategy" you simply got more lucky then other player for a
limited time period

it is like warofthegods said
there is no strategy for a consistent way to win at slots.
the only thing you can do is trying to minimize the house edge

by trying to separate the bad from the good games(RTP%,variance)
by separate the bad from the good boni and claim the good and
forget about the bad ones and the rest is luck.

i agree with you at 2 points:

1.don't touch your pending cashout requests
2. i still don't believe that the results at slots
are totally random.there are just too many things
that speak against it.
and that has nothing to do with subjective perception !!

anyway....thank you for sharing

devomvom12
True PlayerTrue Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 926
Thanks given: 837
Thanks received: 913
6 January 2020 - 8:44pm
#14

here is an other myth that I would like to clarify for you:

I also have (very minor) suspicion that info about your play is kept within cache
so if nothing seems to be hitting, i will sometimes back out and reset cache
before going back in just in case that actually does reset the
game's knowledge of your session

here you are not tottaly wrong...you can imagine it like this:
the casino (whichever) is just a box in which you can see a
variety of different games you can play ...
actually the casino only connects you to the game provider
where the game and all your game results and data are stored
on the provider's server. so no matter which casino you play in,
if you play the same game, it always knows how many times you
have played it, how much you have won and lost in it.
the game recognizes you by your ip/ mac address or similar
identifying features...

so there is no use by deleting the cache and cookies of your
browser...you are tracked....always

auMatthew
Card SharkCard Shark
Matthew's picture
Location: Australia
Joined: 20 Sep 2019
Posts: 166
Thanks given: 153
Thanks received: 135
6 January 2020 - 9:07pm
#15
vomvom12 wrote:

i still don't believe that the results at slots
are totally random.there are just too many things
that speak against it.
and that has nothing to do with subjective perception !!

If they aren't random, then you're saying they are rigged. Why would anyone who believes this play a rigged game?

vomvom12

devomvom12
True PlayerTrue Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 926
Thanks given: 837
Thanks received: 913
6 January 2020 - 10:49pm
#16
Matthew wrote:

If they aren't random, then you're saying they are rigged. Why would anyone who believes this play a rigged game?

if not totally random means it is rigged in your definition...then yes it is rigged.
why i am still playing this games ? it is very simple..because i still
have a positive balance

this is a never ending discussion just like at poker...i have some years of
experience...i saw a lot of dealt hands and i saw alot of results at slot spins...
at poker we have some good examples that it is possible to manipulate the game in
many different ways...if you just think about the the absolute poker scandal &
the ultimate bet poker scandal..if you don't know about it google it or read it here:
https://upswingpoker.com/ultimate-bet-absolute-poker-scandal/

my conclusion is nevertheless that poker is not rigged because it make no sence in the
end because the poker room earns on every pot and every tournament / sit & go anyway.
if the players lose confidence in the poker room, it would be a total economic loss.
we don't need to talk about bots...it is no secret that there are a lot of bots playing in any
pokerroom/pokernetwork and the provider cannot or do not want to do anything about it.

it looks very different at online casinos, because this is about a lot more money.
and even more if the games are not totally random. anyay the only reason why i am still
playing is that i still make a profit.

usReckless Bets
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Reckless Bets's picture
Location: United States
Joined: 5 Jul 2016
Posts: 406
Thanks given: 21
Thanks received: 328
6 January 2020 - 11:40pm
#17

What speaks against slots being random? These are games literally designed to have the highest house edge to begin with. Why would a casino feel the need to rig games that are designed to be their biggest cash cow, and whose math is always in the casino's favor long-term? Lots of gambling fallacies floating around here, and identifying patterns when there aren't any.

uschosendude
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 15 Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Thanks received: 36
7 January 2020 - 3:26pm
#18

vomvom12 I completely agree with you. I called it a "strategy" ONLY because it was a set of processes/ideas that consistently worked for me. I can never prove it was legit and i can never prove it was not but i can prove it worked. I just want to make sure it is not believed that I am saying, "here is how you win slots." But rather an informative, interesting set of rules/observations I made over the past year playing to have an open discussion about and leave screenshots of proof that anything is possible.

In relation to the not random = rigged aspect. This is where I think you have to first understand that its not that simple. Randomness in development (i am a software engineer) is never entirely random without a seed (think of it as much more simple private key. An often used "seed" is your local computers datetime as it is consistently changing). This creates the closest thing to randomness that a computer can get to, however, if the seed is figured out, the randomness becomes more predictable. Therefore, all we are saying is that slots by definition are not random meaning there will be some sort of absurdly difficult to guess but still existing pattern, however, they are as close as they can be. That is why (i believe) these casinos have their RnG's tested (along with just having proof their games are legit), these companies assure that the seed is generated in a way not to rig the slot but instead assure it is as close to random as it can be. Here is a good quick article about this: https://engineering.mit.edu/engage/ask-an-engineer/can-a-computer-genera...

vomvom12

devomvom12
True PlayerTrue Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 926
Thanks given: 837
Thanks received: 913
7 January 2020 - 7:10pm
#19
chosendude wrote:

vomvom12 I completely agree with you. I called it a "strategy" ONLY because it was a set of processes/ideas that consistently worked for me. I can never prove it was legit and i can never prove it was not but i can prove it worked. I just want to make sure it is not believed that I am saying, "here is how you win slots." But rather an informative, interesting set of rules/observations I made over the past year playing to have an open discussion about and leave screenshots of proof that anything is possible.

In relation to the not random = rigged aspect. This is where I think you have to first understand that its not that simple. Randomness in development (i am a software engineer) is never entirely random without a seed (think of it as much more simple private key. An often used "seed" is your local computers datetime as it is consistently changing). This creates the closest thing to randomness that a computer can get to, however, if the seed is figured out, the randomness becomes more predictable. Therefore, all we are saying is that slots by definition are not random meaning there will be some sort of absurdly difficult to guess but still existing pattern, however, they are as close as they can be. That is why (i believe) these casinos have their RnG's tested (along with just having proof their games are legit), these companies assure that the seed is generated in a way not to rig the slot but instead assure it is as close to random as it can be. Here is a good quick article about this: https://engineering.mit.edu/engage/ask-an-engineer/can-a-computer-generate-a-truly-random-number/

thanks for your answer
it's good to know that you see it that way !
and in the end only one thing counts...that it works for you.

about the random aspect:
i know what you mean when you say...it is as random as a
algorithm/computer can be. i read about it some time ago as
i tried to understand how the RNG works at poker.
but that is not what i mean...but enough of that

cheers

lvblck
High RollerHigh Roller
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2894
Thanks given: 169
Thanks received: 855
8 January 2020 - 10:26pm
#20

My question based on your comment, if I'm understanding correctly,your total amount of deposits is around 500$ and you're quite up using casinos money including free chips? Free chips require a lot of time to be wagered as well as there's many terms including max bet sizes. How did you achieve that?

uschosendude
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 15 Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Thanks received: 36
9 January 2020 - 3:35pm
#21

Going around, googling usa casinos, looking at their reviews, if they were good enough then looking at all of their affiliated casinos, and then finally looking to see if they had a no deposit bonus was a very tedious process and probably took 3 months minimum. Also, like i said, i did not win on many and most had a max cashout of around $100. But after going through that i had ~$500 and then began to win consistently (almost) enough to not have to deposit anything (besides the $500 house money). Some casinos did require a deposit before i could withdrawal so what I would just do is deposit via credit card so if they happened to try and get out of paying me, I could just file a claim to my credit card company.

In relation to what I did, I literally had the exact same approach at every single casino as 99.9% of them were your typical RTG casino. I would hop on, get my NDB, go directly to an extremely high variance slot (Triple twister was my most common) and bet $.5 to $1 with hopes of getting a $100-200 win because most times after a win of that size and betting that low, i was able to hit playthrough.

uzxtober
Low RollerLow Roller
xtober's picture
Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 47
Thanks given: 26
Thanks received: 29
9 January 2020 - 7:25pm
#22
chosendude wrote:

Going around, googling usa casinos, looking at their reviews, if they were good enough then looking at all of their affiliated casinos, and then finally looking to see if they had a no deposit bonus was a very tedious process and probably took 3 months minimum.

Sounds like you deserved your winnings as it takes time to research. Even though I am always skeptical about no deposit bonuses, this strategy is solid and using credit card is a smart decision.

nlKebdat23
FreerollerFreeroller
Joined: 9 Jan 2020
Posts: 6
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 1
9 January 2020 - 8:39pm
#23

They are all big budget casino's, there is no strategy.

lvblck
High RollerHigh Roller
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2894
Thanks given: 169
Thanks received: 855
10 January 2020 - 7:37pm
#24

Ok I liked your thought process on no deposit bonuses, having played at hundreds of casinos and often with free chips, I can agree that it takes quite some time to research, research terms etc. Well, I think this is your strategy that works for you and that's what matters.

usButtBongoFiesta
Card SharkCard Shark
Joined: 26 Jan 2019
Posts: 187
Thanks given: 1
Thanks received: 123
6 February 2020 - 12:12pm
#25

I've only been playing on sites like Uptown Aces, Sloto, Brango, etc and I enjoy how many NDB they give out. I played on Bovada sites exclusively for a year and I think I might've gotten one or two over that span. But I agree that with a NDB it's best to just bet $1 or so on a slot and hope to it something big. Otherwise it's almost impossible to clear the playthrough. Trying to clear $1200 with a $30 NDB is torture.

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.