krcoolsongss
High RollerHigh Roller
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2733
Thanks given: 2025
Thanks received: 1355
31 August 2019 - 1:06pm

It's fun to stay at the YMCA!!!

6 replies • Last post

Hey, guys,

There came a new game in Microgaming.
I think that I read the news about this game early this year, and kind of looking forward to it.

The game is made of Village People discos 😎😎😎

I didn't play it yet, just want to share it with you guys 😀

krcoolsongss
High RollerHigh Roller
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2733
Thanks given: 2025
Thanks received: 1355
31 August 2019 - 1:12pm
#1

I can't help but upload this video again.
Maybe some of you already saw this clip before, but it still amuses me 😂😂😂

It's fun to stay at the CasinoListings !!! 🎰🎰🎰💰💰💰

devomvom12
True PlayerTrue Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 930
Thanks given: 842
Thanks received: 917
31 August 2019 - 3:41pm
#2
coolsongss wrote:

Hey, guys,

There came a new game in Microgaming.
I think that I read the news about this game early this year, and kind of looking forward to it.

The game is made of Village People discos 😎😎😎

I didn't play it yet, just want to share it with you guys 😀

i played it 2-3 times...it looks funny but i don't like it only RTP 96%
i lost 5-10 € each time i played it and no notable win

coolsongss

usbarbadosslim93
Forum AngelForum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 12109
Thanks given: 724
Thanks received: 1701
2 September 2019 - 1:26am
#3

Word on the street is that Ed has been playing the role of the biker since 1998.

2 sharpe, coolsongss

uzxtober
Low RollerLow Roller
xtober's picture
Joined: 23 Mar 2019
Posts: 47
Thanks given: 26
Thanks received: 29
2 September 2019 - 7:11pm
#4

Thanks for video) that thing must be quite heavy

coolsongss

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 9443
Thanks given: 5412
Thanks received: 4775
4 September 2019 - 12:22am
#5
barbadosslim93 wrote:

Word on the street is that Ed has been playing the role of the biker since 1998.

Finally my secret is out... 😳

coolsongss

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.

krcoolsongss
High RollerHigh Roller
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2733
Thanks given: 2025
Thanks received: 1355
4 September 2019 - 2:16am
#6
vomvom12 wrote:

i played it 2-3 times...it looks funny but i don't like it only RTP 96%
i lost 5-10 € each time i played it and no notable win

Hey, vomvom12, RTP 96% is a bit lower than my expectation..
This game has only 15 paylines. If the two or more features can be triggered at once, the win could be big, but it only trigger one by one.

I wish you bigger wins in other game, man!!!

vomvom12