baMr.Santoro
FreerollerFreeroller
Mr.Santoro's picture
Joined: 2 Apr 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 10
5 April 2019 - 8:09pm

Any Facebook groups with daily new free bonuses?

22 replies • Last post

Does anybody know some Facebook group where we can get free spins or free deposit bonuses?
Thank you.

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2466
Thanks given: 1744
Thanks received: 1215
7 April 2019 - 2:10am
#1

You can find many free spins in this link. Redeem it one by one 🙂
https://www.casinolistings.com/bonuses/best-no-deposit-casino-bonuses

2 WaroftheGods, Harper Lee

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 878
Thanks given: 363
Thanks received: 838
7 April 2019 - 8:47am
#2
Mr.Santoro wrote:

Does anybody know some Facebook group where we can get free spins or free deposit bonuses?
Thank you.

PlayOJO immediately comes to mind, If I remember correctly, they have daily contests and draws for free spins, wager free, every time, no bullshit.

One more that is pretty frequent, although I dont recommend this next one is Karamba Casino. They will have wagering requirements on almost if not every single bonus you could win.
Both of those on Facebook, hope that helps you in the direction you want to go, good luck

baMr.Santoro
FreerollerFreeroller
Mr.Santoro's picture
Joined: 2 Apr 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 10
7 April 2019 - 10:07am
#3

Thanks mate, I'll check it out.

lvblck
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2413
Thanks given: 119
Thanks received: 672
7 April 2019 - 1:18pm
#4

I don't use FB so I can' really comment on it but I think that the best way to find free bonuses is on forums like this one.

WaroftheGods

devomvom12
Gold PlayerGold Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 632
Thanks given: 556
Thanks received: 638
7 April 2019 - 5:01pm
#5
Mr.Santoro wrote:

Does anybody know some Facebook group where we can get free spins or free deposit bonuses?
Thank you.

this is a thread at lcb.org which is the mother/owner website of cl... there you will find free spins and stuff... it is always up to date

https://lcb.org/onlinecasinobonusforum/no-deposit-casinos/more-free-chip...

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 878
Thanks given: 363
Thanks received: 838
8 April 2019 - 12:05am
#6
coolsongss wrote:

You can find many free spins in this link. Redeem it one by one 🙂
https://www.casinolistings.com/bonuses/best-no-deposit-casino-bonuses

Very nice touch, brilliantly done I may add.

coolsongss

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 878
Thanks given: 363
Thanks received: 838
8 April 2019 - 7:07am
#7
vomvom12 wrote:

this is a thread at lcb.org which is the mother/owner website of cl... there you will find free spins and stuff... it is always up to date

https://lcb.org/onlinecasinobonusforum/no-deposit-casinos/more-free-chips/1290#forum

I didn't know there was a connection between
LCB & CL , is this actually true vomvom12?

lvblck
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2413
Thanks given: 119
Thanks received: 672
8 April 2019 - 10:55am
#8

Yes it is, WaroftheGods! It has mentioned a couple of times in news articles here on CL that it's the owner site.

WaroftheGods

devomvom12
Gold PlayerGold Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 632
Thanks given: 556
Thanks received: 638
8 April 2019 - 11:22am
#9
WaroftheGods wrote:

I didn't know there was a connection between
LCB & CL , is this actually true vomvom12?

yes warofthegods as blck wrote... i read about that somewhere at the lcb.org websit
i can't remember exactly... maybe in the "about us" section or "history" section...
lcb.org bought casino listings a few years ago

WaroftheGods

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 6653
Thanks given: 3206
Thanks received: 942
8 April 2019 - 5:25pm
#10
vomvom12 wrote:

lcb.org bought casino listings a few years ago

Ha-ha..I'm not sure about that one mate...but would let Ed tel you the story when he check this thread as I'm not fully aware myself(if he's wiling to anyway cause he's modest enough)..Pretty sure Ed is the guy!(or one of them) to start all that..

devomvom12
Gold PlayerGold Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 632
Thanks given: 556
Thanks received: 638
8 April 2019 - 9:07pm
#11
sharpe wrote:

Ha-ha..I'm not sure about that one mate...but would let Ed tel you the story when he check this thread as I'm not fully aware myself(if he's wiling to anyway cause he's modest enough)..Pretty sure Ed is the guy!(or one of them) to start all that..

hey sharpe
i have checked this again and lcb.org had not bought casinolistings the team from lcb.org had launched casinolistings in 2007 as a new site... so what i wrote is correct.
lcb.org is or was the mother/owner website of cl..
you can read it here:

https://lcb.org/about_us

it could be that ed is one of the funder from
lcb.org or a employee of them...
but in the end it doesn't matter... he did a great job here

maybe we will get the hole story if ed read this thread 🥳

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 878
Thanks given: 363
Thanks received: 838
9 April 2019 - 5:09am
#12

At this point I'm betting CL-Ed has already come across this thread and is probably just going to sit back and watch what transpires here first lol then clear the air.
I bet we could take this on a whole other direction very quick, and force his hand to jump in faster then he originally planned lol

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 878
Thanks given: 363
Thanks received: 838
9 April 2019 - 5:11am
#13

"it could be that ed is one of the funder from
lcb.org or a employee of them...
but in the end it doesn't matter... he did a great job here"

I really like this comment by vomvom12 though, I would have to agree 100% on that last line of his.

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 6653
Thanks given: 3206
Thanks received: 942
9 April 2019 - 1:54pm
#14
WaroftheGods wrote:

At this point I'm betting CL-Ed has already come across this thread and is probably just going to sit back and watch what transpires here first lol then clear the air.
I bet we could take this on a whole other direction very quick, and force his hand to jump in faster then he originally planned lol

I'm not sure about that probably Ed is on vacation or something somewhere in the wild...you know his skirt right?! 😉 but if that's the case and he's been checking this thread regularly...please don't interrupt us Ed..we will get to the bottom of all that and it's going to be a ridiculous investigation... I promise 😛

WaroftheGods

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 6653
Thanks given: 3206
Thanks received: 942
9 April 2019 - 2:18pm
#15
vomvom12 wrote:

hey sharpe
i have checked this again and lcb.org had not bought casinolistings the team from lcb.org had launched casinolistings in 2007 as a new site... so what i wrote is correct.
lcb.org is or was the mother/owner website of cl..
you can read it here:

https://lcb.org/about_us

it could be that ed is one of the funder from
lcb.org or a employee of them...
but in the end it doesn't matter... he did a great job here

maybe we will get the hole story if ed read this thread 🥳

Hey mate, I've read all that before ..in fact there's been more details on the old LCB site about the story (which I've had forgotten) and a couple of fuzzy photos (on a purpose I guess) ...so for sure Ed has been one of the mentioned founders(owners) of CL and probably even before that of LCB..I might be wrong about that but I believe Ed has been from the very beginning of all that along with that Joshua guy - the LCB owner, probably they've had decided anyone would start it's own site(but what is exactly a sister sites meaning in this case could only Ed tell us I guess)

But this by no means is equal of one being owned by the other I think, but that's probably none of our business anyway and we could all end up banned for being too curious...right Ed 😛 😉

2 WaroftheGods, vomvom12

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 8630
Thanks given: 4639
Thanks received: 4086
11 April 2019 - 2:08am
#16

Hey guys, let me clear up the mystery and speculation. I haven't actually seen that page before now. The founder of LCB is a good friend of mine since childhood. He helped me start Casino Listings when we created it a decade ago and still owns a share of it but these days has nothing to do with the day to day running of this site. I guess that makes us "part of the family" but we must be like a distant cousin twice removed or something. That's pretty much all there is to it.

3 sharpe, coolsongss, vomvom12

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 6653
Thanks given: 3206
Thanks received: 942
11 April 2019 - 6:39pm
#17

So this means you didn't been under cover a Ed!?! I told you Kris 😉

vomvom12

baMr.Santoro
FreerollerFreeroller
Mr.Santoro's picture
Joined: 2 Apr 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 10
27 May 2019 - 11:10am
#18

... And I only asked about facebook group that gives daily free bonuses 🍺

sharpe

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 11073
Thanks given: 647
Thanks received: 1322
28 May 2019 - 1:55pm
#19

Facebook actually prohibits promoting anything gambling related on their site. So any sites that are still active on there are far and few between. I'd stick to a site like this one (maybe I'm biased) for promotions, as they aren't likely to get shut down by the jerks in charge of social media.

sharpe

bgsharpe
Forum Angel
sharpe's picture
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Joined: 4 Nov 2014
Posts: 6653
Thanks given: 3206
Thanks received: 942
29 May 2019 - 11:29am
#20
Mr.Santoro wrote:

... And I only asked about facebook group that gives daily free bonuses 🍺

Ha-ha...it's usually that way at CL man 😉 ..we start something and usually ended up on a South Pole hunting polar bears or something...but that what makes it more fun, right!?! 🍺

vomvom12

devomvom12
Gold PlayerGold Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 632
Thanks given: 556
Thanks received: 638
29 May 2019 - 11:54am
#21
sharpe wrote:

Ha-ha...it's usually that way at CL man 😉 ..we start something and usually ended up on a South Pole hunting polar bears or something...but that what makes it more fun, right!?! 🍺

nothing more to say

sharpe

uaHarper Lee
FreerollerFreeroller
Harper Lee's picture
Location: Ukraine
Joined: 26 Jun 2019
Posts: 5
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 0
26 June 2019 - 12:08pm
#22

It's not easy to do on Facebook taking into account their rules

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.