krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
3 October 2018 - 7:14am

PlayOJO casino (no wagering requirement)

22 replies • Last post

Hey, guys, I happened to find one casino where they claim no wagering requirement on their bonus spin wins
I am sure if this casino was mentioned here in CL by some members before (maybe someone talked about it already).

Anyway, they seem to have kind of tournament like Videoslots casino too.

One thing is that this casino is operated by SkillOnNet on which some casinos had bad reputation in payments some years back.

Please, share you experience.

bossulo

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 684
Thanks given: 509
Thanks received: 405
3 October 2018 - 8:54am
#1

Hello, I think they are extraordinary choices. They apply fair terms of bonus in a unique way and potentially benefit players. Sometimes they offer 100 freespins no time with a 100$ deposit and allow me to withdrawal after played one time of the deposit amount. the average withdrawal time frame is processed in 1 hour.

coolsongss

devomvom12
Silver PlayerSilver Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 345
Thanks given: 304
Thanks received: 350
3 October 2018 - 10:37am
#2

hi
PlayOJO casino is not my kind of casino...i like deposit bonuses instead
they have the same offer like Mega Casino,Vegas Winner,Prime Casino,Queen Vegas...all of this casinos
have the same operator: Titanium Brace Marketing Ltd
also i have read alot of negativ reviews regarding

poor support
slow responses
slow withdrawals
free spins winnings

coolsongss

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
4 October 2018 - 2:57pm
#3

How come two experience can be so different ? Smile

Bossulo is talking about good promotion and speedy withdrawal and vomvom12's comment is the opposite Smile

caWaroftheGods
Gold PlayerGold Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 642
Thanks given: 233
Thanks received: 568
5 October 2018 - 8:27am
#4

I love playing at PlayOJO, its definitely one of my top 3 casinos . I love the no wagering requirements , ever. They quite often have deposit bonuses where you get 2 spins for every dollar you deposit up to 100$ or 50$ I can't quite remember what the max is. But whatever you win from all of your spins is yours to keep, no wagering at all . PlayOJO Casino was the very first one that I personally came across without the wagering requirements. They have never disappointed me anywhere, for any reason yet.

coolsongss

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
8 October 2018 - 11:18am
#5
WaroftheGods wrote:

I love playing at PlayOJO, its definitely one of my top 3 casinos . I love the no wagering requirements , ever. They quite often have deposit bonuses where you get 2 spins for every dollar you deposit up to 100$ or 50$ I can't quite remember what the max is. But whatever you win from all of your spins is yours to keep, no wagering at all . PlayOJO Casino was the very first one that I personally came across without the wagering requirements. They have never disappointed me anywhere, for any reason yet.

Ah, yes, I think that you mentioned PlayOJO before, regarding no wagering spins.
Thank for sharing your experience.

lvblck
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2257
Thanks given: 113
Thanks received: 613
8 October 2018 - 10:16pm
#6

I'm not a fan of SkilonNet and I remember having quite a bit of hassle there. Just not my cup of tea, so to speak. Glad you're enjoying it.

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 8175
Thanks given: 4345
Thanks received: 3643
9 October 2018 - 1:18am
#7

I really dislike SkillOnNet, as my experience with them leads me to believe they are a shady company. So I avoid any of their casinos and especially their own games.

Aside from issues players have mentioned, they were caught red-handed running a cheating video poker double up game a few years ago. When it was brought up publicly they quickly fixed it within 24 hours which suggests that the game was possibly configurable to cheat players. They said nothing in public in the hope no-one would notice and didn't refund anything to anyone.

2 coolsongss, WaroftheGods

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.

caWaroftheGods
Gold PlayerGold Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 642
Thanks given: 233
Thanks received: 568
10 October 2018 - 4:42am
#8

You're like an encyclopedia for all things about online casinos and online gambling hey CL-Ed ? I always read your comments because I always learn something new.

2 CL-Ed, coolsongss

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 8175
Thanks given: 4345
Thanks received: 3643
10 October 2018 - 5:39am
#9

Hahah thanks man.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
12 October 2018 - 3:13pm
#10

I am still hesitating to play in this casino just because it is on SkillOnNet.
I had a pretty bad experience with one of them before.

Good luck for the players in this casino, anyway Smile

vomvom12

devomvom12
Silver PlayerSilver Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 345
Thanks given: 304
Thanks received: 350
12 October 2018 - 7:33pm
#11
coolsongss wrote:

I am still hesitating to play in this casino just because it is on SkillOnNet.
I had a pretty bad experience with one of them before.

Good luck for the players in this casino, anyway Smile

i agree with you coolsongss ...maybe PlayOJO casino is one of the better skillonnet casinos
but i had nothing but trouble with them so far.
my last bad experience was at royale500.com. free spins from a welcome bonus not added....
i have send them 4 emails but nothing happened and the live support was
never reachable at no time at all.

coolsongss

zaLambino
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Lambino's picture
Location: Johannesburg,
Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 406
Thanks given: 253
Thanks received: 363
23 October 2018 - 4:07pm
#12

I have personally only had awesome experiences with this casino during the last year and a half of playing with them, withdrawals paid out within 24hrs and support have often bonused me with free spins if I have a crappy session, I have also heard negitive reports about skollonet in the past and I know for a fact that play ojo, lucky Niki, slots magic, and mega casino are managed by the same owners, so it's got me thinking maybe they got thier act together in the last year or they the example to the brand on how to do it professionally

3 CL-Ed, coolsongss, WaroftheGods

devomvom12
Silver PlayerSilver Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 345
Thanks given: 304
Thanks received: 350
23 October 2018 - 5:14pm
#13

it is the same problem that the RTG casino brand had ...there are some realy good casinos
around which you can trust whith good promotions/bonuses fair conditions and high quality support and
some of them are the complete opposite. where at the end you might not even get the money you won.

today i got a mail from the SkillOnNet casino royale500.com with which i had trouble...
after 4 weeks they answered me and added the missing free spins to my account.

the problem is: i did a online research befor i deposited there but i couldn't find any complaints
or negativ reviews about it

CL-Ed

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
24 October 2018 - 3:55pm
#14
Lambino wrote:

I know for a fact that play ojo, lucky Niki, slots magic, and mega casino are managed by the same owners

Thank for sharing this info.
I knew that Slots Magic had good reputation for some years, but didn't know about their ownership.

Good luck.

Lambino

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
24 October 2018 - 3:58pm
#15
vomvom12 wrote:

it is the same problem that the RTG casino brand had ...there are some realy good casinos
around which you can trust whith good promotions/bonuses fair conditions and high quality support and
some of them are the complete opposite. where at the end you might not even get the money you won.

today i got a mail from the SkillOnNet casino royale500.com with which i had trouble...
after 4 weeks they answered me and added the missing free spins to my account.

the problem is: i did a online research befor i deposited there but i couldn't find any complaints
or negativ reviews about it

Yeah, I think tha you got it right.
There seem to be a few good SkillOnNet casinos.

Congratulations for your receiving free spins, man Smile

vomvom12

caWaroftheGods
Gold PlayerGold Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 642
Thanks given: 233
Thanks received: 568
25 October 2018 - 2:14pm
#16

I haven't had any bad experiences here either, one trick I don't think many know of is if you go to deposit, and either have the chosen method rejected or you cancel a deposit attempt mid way through and exit the casino, you'll get an email from OJO, asking you to come back an if a successful deposit is made in the next 3 hours to get ahold of support and they'll hook you up with 20 wager free spins.

2 CL-Ed, coolsongss

zaLambino
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Lambino's picture
Location: Johannesburg,
Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 406
Thanks given: 253
Thanks received: 363
9 November 2018 - 6:27am
#17

Don't know if you guys have heard the latest news about playojo and it's sister sites but to make it short on Halloween they credited players accounts with 60 freespins on happy Halloween at 5$ a spin as you can imagine many players had won amounts over 500$ and playojo does not have bonus wagering on spins, when players tried to cash out they were met with disappointment as the thier winnings were confiscated as a technical glitch Confused let's just say on the forum where players were raising concerns, tempers were flying

2 coolsongss, vomvom12

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
10 November 2018 - 7:51am
#18
WaroftheGods wrote:

I haven't had any bad experiences here either, one trick I don't think many know of is if you go to deposit, and either have the chosen method rejected or you cancel a deposit attempt mid way through and exit the casino, you'll get an email from OJO, asking you to come back an if a successful deposit is made in the next 3 hours to get ahold of support and they'll hook you up with 20 wager free spins.

Oh, yeah, this is a very good tip for free spins with no wagering requirement !!! Smile
I hope that you are the only one who know this tip which keeps within CL members, hahaha Smile

krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2175
Thanks given: 1489
Thanks received: 1054
10 November 2018 - 7:53am
#19
Lambino wrote:

Don't know if you guys have heard the latest news about playojo and it's sister sites but to make it short on Halloween they credited players accounts with 60 freespins on happy Halloween at 5$ a spin as you can imagine many players had won amounts over 500$ and playojo does not have bonus wagering on spins, when players tried to cash out they were met with disappointment as the thier winnings were confiscated as a technical glitch Confused let's just say on the forum where players were raising concerns, tempers were flying

Ah, this is going to hurt their name value, as I think. It is totally their mistake.
They well deserve a lot of blames from players.

usReckless Bets
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Reckless Bets's picture
Joined: 5 Jul 2016
Posts: 200
Thanks given: 7
Thanks received: 175
10 November 2018 - 12:17pm
#20

Wow, how utterly incompetent can an online casino be? Why would anyone trust playing there after a stunt like that?

devomvom12
Silver PlayerSilver Player
vomvom12's picture
Location: earth
Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 345
Thanks given: 304
Thanks received: 350
10 November 2018 - 12:46pm
#21
Lambino wrote:

Don't know if you guys have heard the latest news about playojo and it's sister sites but to make it short on Halloween they credited players accounts with 60 freespins on happy Halloween at 5$ a spin as you can imagine many players had won amounts over 500$ and playojo does not have bonus wagering on spins, when players tried to cash out they were met with disappointment as the thier winnings were confiscated as a technical glitch Confused let's just say on the forum where players were raising concerns, tempers were flying

wow that is realy a bad bad promotian for this casino

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 8175
Thanks given: 4345
Thanks received: 3643
13 November 2018 - 12:26am
#22

That is not a technical glitch - that is human incompetence. The person who configured the bonus probably typed $5 instead of $0.05 as there is no way they would want to give that sort of a bonus away. Players should be complaining to their regulator.

Lambino

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.