0
$ £
idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
4 December 2017 - 7:01pm

Christmas and New Year Bonuses

23 replies • Last post

I am interested to opening a thread with christmas and a new year themed , and I hope this thread will continue to run even in December, because when entering december all online casino sites compete to pamper all its customers with a bonus that is certainly very interesting, and I think it it is naturally done by all casino sites as a manifestation of gratitude for the loyalty of all customers,
In our discussion this time we will exchange information about some of the bonuses we get from some casinos, and may be very useful for all CL-Friend who they probably do not know that in the casino where they play has given special bonuses christmas and new year but they do not know maybe because they have busy work.

I get a daily scratch bonus in go wild and their sister wild jackpot from 1st december till the 24th of december, if CL-Friend have an account there please to open every day there are some interesting bonus like reload bonus, freespin and bonus money, Please try,

Thanks for feedback Joking

caWaroftheGods
GamblerGambler
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 93
Thanks given: 34
Thanks received: 33
4 December 2017 - 7:57pm
#1

Speaking of xmas bonuses and promos, I was disappointed by one of my favourite casinos the other day. I've always loved Karamba, every Sunday, depending on your loyalty level, you get free spins if you have deposited in the past 14 days. Well I went to find my Sunday spins and they weren't there. After contacting live chat I learned they have suspended free play Sundays because of the xmas promo from December 1st-24th. So my no deposit free spins that I earned was suspended in replacement with a deposit offer instead. I'm in a low budget and can't afford to always deposit, so free spins are very much appreciated by me, especially if I earned them and weren't given to me instead. To have themtraded for a deposit offer instead annoyed me, I won't be depositing at Karamba for awhile.

Don't worry until you have to, and you'll live life with less stress

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
4 December 2017 - 8:14pm
#2

I am not joining karamba so I do not understand anything about the promotions they give to customers, I am also having financial distress in the last 2 months, I just take my time to play "freeroll" poker in recent weeks, I hope in this december we all can get a little profit, so also with you Beer warofthegod,

caWaroftheGods
GamblerGambler
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 93
Thanks given: 34
Thanks received: 33
4 December 2017 - 10:28pm
#3

Thanks, with the high number of xmas promos that these casinos are having this season, I hope that they will give a lot of people a chance to win a good boost of money.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Pharidodot

Don't worry until you have to, and you'll live life with less stress

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 77
5 December 2017 - 3:13am
#4

I was disappointed by one of my favourite casinos too,BWIN always give daily click card scratch everyday,we can win 10$ casino bonus,ticket tournament up 109$ or freespins and bonus deposit,because of the promo christmas from 1 december till sometime daily card scratch not given and replaced Xmas promo which only give deposit bonus, my finance is no good so I do not mind their deposit bonus

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Pharidodot

idbossulo
Silver PlayerSilver Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 428
Thanks given: 164
Thanks received: 168
5 December 2017 - 7:50am
#5

I think netbet casino is the best bonuse every christmas even. it's running from 1 december until new year.
1DEC I receive 25 spin on starburst
2DEC 5$ casino bonus
3DEC 10 spins starburst
4DEC 15$ casini bonus

i will ubdate my prize today Beer

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Pharidodot

"The big one" for my live in the future

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 77
5 December 2017 - 11:10am
#6
bossulo wrote:

I think netbet casino is the best bonuse every christmas even. it's running from 1 december until new year.
1DEC I receive 25 spin on starburst
2DEC 5$ casino bonus
3DEC 10 spins starburst
4DEC 15$ casini bonus

Wow amazing bonus bossulo,I have account on inetbet but I never made deposit,no way to get bonus on netbet Cry

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1359
Thanks given: 876
Thanks received: 616
5 December 2017 - 2:52pm
#7

I am checking Christmas Bonuses in Vera and John Casino and Unibet.
Both of them give various kinds of bonuses (not always free spins and chips).

The wagering is 40x in VeraJohn and 25x in Unibet, mostly.
And there is no max withdrawal, as I know Smile

Videoslots are giving Christmas Bonuses, but all of them are given after wagering some amount in games.

Good Luck.

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
5 December 2017 - 6:27pm
#8
bossulo wrote:

I think netbet casino is the best bonuse every christmas even. it's running from 1 december until new year.
1DEC I receive 25 spin on starburst
2DEC 5$ casino bonus
3DEC 10 spins starburst
4DEC 15$ casini bonus

i will ubdate my prize today Beer

Maybe I did not find a gift like you get bossulo, I do not dare to play there because I have a problem about double account, but I am interested to fix my problem due to some pretty good daily presents, hahaha, thanks bossulo have shared with us

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
5 December 2017 - 6:33pm
#9
coolsongss wrote:

I am checking Christmas Bonuses in Vera and John Casino and Unibet.
Both of them give various kinds of bonuses (not always free spins and chips).

The wagering is 40x in VeraJohn and 25x in Unibet, mostly.
And there is no max withdrawal, as I know Smile

Videoslots are giving Christmas Bonuses, but all of them are given after wagering some amount in games.

Good Luck.

I think videoslots do not show that they are an online casino site with a lot of customers, I also feel a bit disappointed because I have not seen some free bonuses they dedicate to their customers, hopefully they do not do that for a whole month, great coolsongss Beer

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
5 December 2017 - 6:48pm
#10

I see there is a daily bonus of partycasino,
free cash: 0x wr,
freecash bonus: 35x wr,
freespin,: 10x wr
bonus reload,: 35x wr

Good luck my boss Joking

screenshot_20171206-013716.jpg
idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
7 December 2017 - 7:22am
#11
Pharidodot wrote:

I see there is a daily bonus of partycasino,
free cash: 0x wr,
freecash bonus: 35x wr,
freespin,: 10x wr
bonus reload,: 35x wr

Good luck my boss Joking

Bad for me, cause i dont know why my account Party Casino not give me any bonus. But my account not closed but not get offering any bonus in party casino.

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
7 December 2017 - 7:53am
#12
Zaelany Zael wrote:

Bad for me, cause i dont know why my account Party Casino not give me any bonus. But my account not closed but not get offering any bonus in party casino.

I've got the same thing that you are experiencing now, but because it is detrimental to my account then I decided to reveal what I experienced to Partycasino customer service, and now you can do the same as what I do by sending an email to them, because I'm sure it's one of the faults of their system that makes you not accept offers at certain moments like christmas, good luck

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
7 December 2017 - 8:00am
#13

I found another casino site that gave me some daily bonuses, I found in mansion and slots heaven but I do not think unlike other casinos about daily bonuses, more bonuses are given by making deposit, less attractive to me, but maybe there is a right one free, hopefully your account is lucky

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
7 December 2017 - 11:40am
#14
Pharidodot wrote:

I've got the same thing that you are experiencing now, but because it is detrimental to my account then I decided to reveal what I experienced to Partycasino customer service, and now you can do the same as what I do by sending an email to them, because I'm sure it's one of the faults of their system that makes you not accept offers at certain moments like christmas, good luck

Okay thank for your information, okay i will sending my complaint to party casino. Cause without bonus, casino not more interest for me.

lvblck
Fortune HunterFortune Hunter
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 1914
Thanks given: 108
Thanks received: 487
7 December 2017 - 1:20pm
#15

I noticed that Trada casino has a Christmas calendar, so does Videoslots- but you need to play certain amount of spins on certain games to unlock presents, also NY Spins and Voodoo Dreams.

idHerrybarnawi
Low RollerLow Roller
Herrybarnawi's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 9 Nov 2017
Posts: 23
Thanks given: 4
Thanks received: 12
7 December 2017 - 6:03pm
#16

I really want to be on this occasion I play in the jackpot party game. because it looks so incredible can get a jackpot in 2018. my life wants to change 180 degrees. I see also the bonus in partycasino is very good. let's equally move

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
7 December 2017 - 9:55pm
#17
blck wrote:

I noticed that Trada casino has a Christmas calendar, so does Videoslots- but you need to play certain amount of spins on certain games to unlock presents, also NY Spins and Voodoo Dreams.

Thanks for your information blck, in fact I am very interested in videoslots, because the freespin bonus they provide does not require wagering requirements, so we can withdraw if it can be a lot of money from freespin, ..

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 326
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 55
8 December 2017 - 12:52pm
#18

In any playtech casino not offering nice promotion in this christmas. Waiting the next year to get any nice promotions. May be must playing in local casino again, LOL.
Just BWIN have nice promotion, but in poker. So make me tired if playing in poker

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
9 December 2017 - 5:51am
#19

Today promo bwin poker "1000 advent tournament" poker with buy-in 0.01, prize pool $1000 gtd, good luck, (CET) 20:00

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
9 December 2017 - 11:54pm
#20
Quote:

I am interested to opening a thread with christmas and a new year themed , and I hope this thread will continue to run even in December, because when entering december all online casino sites compete to pamper all its customers with a bonus that is certainly very interesting, and I think it it is naturally done by all casino sites as a manifestation of gratitude for the loyalty of all customers,
In our discussion this time we will exchange information about some of the bonuses we get from some casinos, and may be very useful for all CL-Friend who they probably do not know that in the casino where they play has given special bonuses christmas and new year but they do not know maybe because they have busy work.

I get a daily scratch bonus in go wild and their sister wild jackpot from 1st december till the 24th of december, if CL-Friend have an account there please to open every day there are some interesting bonus like reload bonus, freespin and bonus money, Please try,

Thanks for feedback Joking

Hi Pharidodot, Good idea to share some Christmas bonuses. Unfortunately, I cannot use many, because I am from the United States.

Also, please know there are two forums in this wonderful site that post bonuses. Go to "Forms,
and you fill find two places in the drop-down menu where promotions and bonuses are posted by our wonderful CL-Ed and other CL members.

Click forums then:
Exclusive Casino Bonuses
and/or
Casino Promotions

Maybe you already know this, but just in case.

Good luck to ALL of us! Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 413
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 146
10 December 2017 - 6:25am
#21
hope777 wrote:

Hi Pharidodot, Good idea to share some Christmas bonuses. Unfortunately, I cannot use many, because I am from the United States.

Also, please know there are two forums in this wonderful site that post bonuses. Go to "Forms,
and you fill find two places in the drop-down menu where promotions and bonuses are posted by our wonderful CL-Ed and other CL members.

Click forums then:
Exclusive Casino Bonuses
and/or
Casino Promotions

Maybe you already know this, but just in case.

Good luck to ALL of us! Smile

Hi hope, I understand about the state of US players are slightly different from other countries, and so is the treatment for my country, there are many providers that we can not play lately, if I want to play various provider then I will go to partycasino or bwin, because only there is willing to allow the use of vpn,
For the bonus menu in CL I've seen there, and unfortunately from the many bonuses that update I can not use because of the location of the country that I live at this time, so I use this media to add some simple information,

idbossulo
Silver PlayerSilver Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 428
Thanks given: 164
Thanks received: 168
10 December 2017 - 8:32am
#22

I think the hope777 intention is that you post the bonus and promotions on the forum bonus or promotions.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

"The big one" for my live in the future

zaLambino
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Lambino's picture
Location: Johannesburg,
Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 250
Thanks given: 189
Thanks received: 199
11 December 2017 - 11:51pm
#23

Also dont forget to check out the L&L casinos , the advent calendar regularly has no deposit and free spin bonuses for players who have made a deposit within the last 30 days
some of the casinos are
All Irish Casino
Yeti Casino
All British Casino

Like an ice cream on a hot summers day , so are the days of our lives

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.

Share this