idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
2 December 2017 - 10:26am

Slot game on the day

25 replies • Last post

Hi CL member,I need reference to play slots to raise the chance of winning,what game slot of the day is good to play?
if you win the game today maybe I can follow your to make big win 😂

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
2 December 2017 - 3:31pm
#1

i have played gemix on a few days. you can try it too.
it seems that all brands are enforcing strict outputs. maybe pausing is a good way

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
2 December 2017 - 6:22pm
#2

I tried playing in the habanero game today and they are good enough, you can try playing there, good luck 😀

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
2 December 2017 - 10:47pm
#3
bossulo wrote:

i have played gemix on a few days. you can try it too.
it seems that all brands are enforcing strict outputs. maybe pausing is a good way

I confuse to play slot,I don't have choice because my favorit games a being stingy time,I have 2 options, stop playing temporarily or follow your footsteps when you are big win in that game 🤔
i want to try gemix, maybe i can win at this time 😀

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
2 December 2017 - 10:51pm
#4
Pharidodot wrote:

I tried playing in the habanero game today and they are good enough, you can try playing there, good luck 😀

I never play habanero games,what's wrong in the try, what game you play? I will try after gemix,thanks for your reference 👍

kzTimur
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Joined: 18 Sep 2017
Posts: 215
Thanks given: 2
Thanks received: 21
3 December 2017 - 12:11am
#5

Today i won at Jack n Beanstalk and bloodsuckers and lost a lot at Victorios(all Netent)

Endro Nawawi

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
3 December 2017 - 12:25am
#6
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I never play habanero games,what's wrong in the try, what game you play? I will try after gemix,thanks for your reference 👍

I tried with santa's village, nice game , little bit different without lines, only need 3-5 combine horizontal and easy to win,

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
3 December 2017 - 5:32am
#7
Timur wrote:

Today i won at Jack n Beanstalk and bloodsuckers and lost a lot at Victorios(all Netent)

long time i do not play netent, i just foam play it in bwinparty only,thanks Timur,I will try,I'm interested in playing bloodsuckers 👍

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 63
3 December 2017 - 10:40am
#8

Dont play in playtech, so bad in there now. May be net entertainment games is good now.

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
3 December 2017 - 11:58am
#9
Pharidodot wrote:

I tried with santa's village, nice game , little bit different without lines, only need 3-5 combine horizontal and easy to win,

seems to be made in refrensi this month, usually santa-themed game is very promising in play in December

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
3 December 2017 - 12:06pm
#10
Zaelany Zael wrote:

Dont play in playtech, so bad in there now. May be net entertainment games is good now.

Lol 😂 you spend a lot money on playtech, I know playtech is your favorite slot,
I'm now not like playtech, 1 mount ago I break to play it

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
4 December 2017 - 4:03am
#11
Pharidodot wrote:

I tried with santa's village, nice game , little bit different without lines, only need 3-5 combine horizontal and easy to win,

I have tried santa village from habanero,they have unique Pauline,and I lost 10$ on this game with bet 0.45$, overall this game pretty good,but I no match playing on this game 😀

idHerrybarnawi
Low RollerLow Roller
Herrybarnawi's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 9 Nov 2017
Posts: 36
Thanks given: 7
Thanks received: 21
4 December 2017 - 11:14am
#12

I am currently playing at partygaming on lott'ent khamun. on this day there is nothing unique besides losing. whereas I've always been in love of luck.

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
4 December 2017 - 6:19pm
#13
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I have tried santa village from habanero,they have unique Pauline,and I lost 10$ on this game with bet 0.45$, overall this game pretty good,but I no match playing on this game 😀

Hohoho, finally you try a game that I suggest, do not blame me if you experience defeat there, because I do not mean to harm you, but that slot may be for me lucky but that's not necessarily for you, to find a game that can give a victory is from our own choice, choose games that you think they can give you a win, use your sharp instincts, good luck 🙂

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
4 December 2017 - 6:25pm
#14
Herrybarnawi wrote:

I am currently playing at partygaming on lott'ent khamun. on this day there is nothing unique besides losing. whereas I've always been in love of luck.

Good herry, you play in the very right game, because it looks like the jackpot has started to give the signal will be solved, but it's just my hunch, I also played there a few weeks ago and they spent my money, at least I also contributed the jackpot prize, , 🙁

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 729
Thanks given: 542
Thanks received: 433
5 December 2017 - 8:09am
#15

Have you play valley of the god at partypoker casino?
play 25$ and get 5$ free. make sure you have optin for this promotion. good luck

Pharidodot

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 63
5 December 2017 - 10:18am
#16
Endro Nawawi wrote:

Lol 😂 you spend a lot money on playtech, I know playtech is your favorite slot,
I'm now not like playtech, 1 mount ago I break to play it

Playing ib RTG may be nice for now. But in this month not much offer in casino. May be in january 2018 more nice from this month

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
5 December 2017 - 11:14am
#17
Zaelany Zael wrote:

Playing ib RTG may be nice for now. But in this month not much offer in casino. May be in january 2018 more nice from this month

I have been destroyed by RTG,no way to win,almost all games save bigwin now, hard to win big, from play n go, microgaming till RTG they are very stingy,I have break now play ✋

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
5 December 2017 - 6:07pm
#18
bossulo wrote:

Have you play valley of the god at partypoker casino?
play 25$ and get 5$ free. make sure you have optin for this promotion. good luck

Thanks for good news bossulo, i will look at my account, 👍

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
5 December 2017 - 6:13pm
#19
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I have been destroyed by RTG,no way to win,almost all games save bigwin now, hard to win big, from play n go, microgaming till RTG they are very stingy,I have break now play ✋

I also just lost some of my money in play'n go, microgaming, and pragmatic play, only lasted 2 hours each from each provider then they siphoned my money, I'm almost unsure if this is the beginning of the month 🧛

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
5 December 2017 - 6:52pm
#20
Pharidodot wrote:

I also just lost some of my money in play'n go, microgaming, and pragmatic play, only lasted 2 hours each from each provider then they siphoned my money, I'm almost unsure if this is the beginning of the month 🧛

Imagine if you are the owner of a slot provider company, what are you doing for Christmas and New Year's preparations? you will definitely reduce the payout to give in christmas day and new year 😮
this is just my stupid thought after suffering a crushing defeat 😈

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
5 December 2017 - 6:56pm
#21
bossulo wrote:

Have you play valley of the god at partypoker casino?
play 25$ and get 5$ free. make sure you have optin for this promotion. good luck

I haven't money to make deposit, I spend too much money at the beginning of the month :'( 😨

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 63
6 December 2017 - 9:45am
#22
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I have been destroyed by RTG,no way to win,almost all games save bigwin now, hard to win big, from play n go, microgaming till RTG they are very stingy,I have break now play ✋

You and me now be loser, may be the best choice is break for a month. .waiting the best lucky and best random for us.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 63
6 December 2017 - 9:48am
#23
Pharidodot wrote:

I also just lost some of my money in play'n go, microgaming, and pragmatic play, only lasted 2 hours each from each provider then they siphoned my money, I'm almost unsure if this is the beginning of the month 🧛

So all of us now become a loser in casino. May be not just us, but may be only 1% people player in the world have lucky in december 2017. Christmas even always offering much promotion, to pay the promotion may be with changing randoms game. Changing with bad random, this just my opinion.

caWaroftheGods
True PlayerTrue Player
WaroftheGods's picture
Location: Calgary
Joined: 27 Sep 2017
Posts: 906
Thanks given: 383
Thanks received: 876
7 December 2017 - 9:31pm
#24

If the slots aren't giving you any breaks, do what I do, switch to poker, a little break for some no limit hold em then jump back to the slots after a couple days or so, you should be good to go.

Endro Nawawi

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
7 December 2017 - 10:43pm
#25
WaroftheGods wrote:

If the slots aren't giving you any breaks, do what I do, switch to poker, a little break for some no limit hold em then jump back to the slots after a couple days or so, you should be good to go.

Yes I did it too, I started playing poket again these few days, I do not want to lose much money anymore 😂