idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
30 November 2017 - 6:33am

What in here ever get jackpot in JACKPOT EVERYBODY (Playtech Casino)?? Please sharing your winning, i am very curious about this

24 replies • Last post

Every day i am curious in jackpot every body, how to get the jackpot in this game. In today the jackpot until +/- $320.000. I am so curious and hunting this jackpot every day until lost all money. Please sharing your jackpot winning in here if you ever winning that.

screenshot_2017-11-27-20-11-53.jpg
krcoolsongss
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
coolsongss's picture
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 2179
Thanks given: 1491
Thanks received: 1054
30 November 2017 - 8:32am
#1

I have not played this slot. And I am sorry to hear you losing all the money in this slot everyday Joking

2 Endro Nawawi, Zaelany Zael

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
30 November 2017 - 9:35am
#2

Sometimes I play every body's jackpot just until qualified,I never get jackpot round,I don't know whether they give the jackpot I don't know few times i m get share jackpot, just it

idbossulo
Gold PlayerGold Player
bossulo's picture
Location: JAVA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 689
Thanks given: 511
Thanks received: 408
30 November 2017 - 11:19am
#3

play until qualified. that's all I do. jackpot random no matter how bet you. Good luck

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
1 December 2017 - 1:44am
#4

is there a possibility of minbet to hit jackpot every body's? I don't know anything about every body's

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
1 December 2017 - 5:48am
#5
coolsongss wrote:

I have not played this slot. And I am sorry to hear you losing all the money in this slot everyday Joking

Cause curious i am hunting the jackpot in this game. And at the end lost of all money. May be you are right coolsongss, i am must break for few days. Cause i am always lose now in playtech. May be i am must earning any dollar from poker. But earning money from poker always hard and needed high patience. You are right coolsongss, to refresh our lucky we must break in casino, but i dont now must break how much days

coolsongss

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
1 December 2017 - 5:50am
#6
Endro Nawawi wrote:

Sometimes I play every body's jackpot just until qualified,I never get jackpot round,I don't know whether they give the jackpot I don't know few times i m get share jackpot, just it

I have 5 account and all of my account is qualified for sharing jackpot. But cause now the jackpot not give up, i am lose. 5 account in 5 casino and that all have bad random. This game so so make me crazy.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
1 December 2017 - 5:52am
#7
bossulo wrote:

play until qualified. that's all I do. jackpot random no matter how bet you. Good luck

Oj thanks pharidodot, just for qualified in here need much money. In this game have bad RTP, so fool if l am curious with this game.

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
2 December 2017 - 9:39am
#8

maybe you should break, i also feel it, almost all game providers only give a little bit of victory, i think to prepare christmas and bary year, they will issue the best random for surprize I don't know

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
2 December 2017 - 6:34pm
#9

They have an average hit jackpot at least every 2 weeks, I will start playing when the time I assume has qualified for the average category or safer I will wait until 2-3 days for me to start playing, because I have experienced failure when The jackpot does not immediately come out of the average winning size,

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
3 December 2017 - 10:43am
#10

May

Endro Nawawi wrote:

maybe you should break, i also feel it, almost all game providers only give a little bit of victory, i think to prepare christmas and bary year, they will issue the best random for surprize I don't know

May be cause christmas they must have much earning from this game. For paying their employment, LOL. I dont know why in a week this game have bad random, to clearing for qualified i need lose 20$.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
3 December 2017 - 10:47am
#11
Pharidodot wrote:

They have an average hit jackpot at least every 2 weeks, I will start playing when the time I assume has qualified for the average category or safer I will wait until 2-3 days for me to start playing, because I have experienced failure when The jackpot does not immediately come out of the average winning size,

In a week i am hunting in this game, 1 account always lose 20$. And i have playing at 5 casino. So in a week 7x20x5= 700 totaly i am lost +/- 700$. Bad decision until i am frustating with this game

idPharidodot
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 411
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 158
3 December 2017 - 6:00pm
#12
Zaelany Zael wrote:

In a week i am hunting in this game, 1 account always lose 20$. And i have playing at 5 casino. So in a week 7x20x5= 700 totaly i am lost +/- 700$. Bad decision until i am frustating with this game

Maybe you are too early when you decide to look for "win share" everybody's jackpot, so you have a long journey with the game, it is very good if we hunt more than one casino and luck to our side, but it is very bad when the game is traveling long, the "win share" prize is not worth the cost incurred,

idHerrybarnawi
Low RollerLow Roller
Herrybarnawi's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 9 Nov 2017
Posts: 36
Thanks given: 7
Thanks received: 21
3 December 2017 - 7:44pm
#13

I used to play this game at casino mantion88 agent indonesia. initially I want to claim bonus only then play one trun over. but in the end I became hot because it never won big. Finally the intention of deposit for bonus claims but my money runs out in this game. and never big win. there is also no sign of jackpot. it was my bad day

Endro Nawawi

idEndro Nawawi
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 415
Thanks given: 150
Thanks received: 88
4 December 2017 - 3:58am
#14
Herrybarnawi wrote:

I used to play this game at casino mantion88 agent indonesia. initially I want to claim bonus only then play one trun over. but in the end I became hot because it never won big. Finally the intention of deposit for bonus claims but my money runs out in this game. and never big win. there is also no sign of jackpot. it was my bad day

Mansion88 casino,they accept local banking transfer with good bonus deposit 300% with 20x wagering,I have tried and no make withdraw, I lost on nian nian you yu slot Joking

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
4 December 2017 - 9:50am
#15
Pharidodot wrote:

Maybe you are too early when you decide to look for "win share" everybody's jackpot, so you have a long journey with the game, it is very good if we hunt more than one casino and luck to our side, but it is very bad when the game is traveling long, the "win share" prize is not worth the cost incurred,

Cause my trend analysis in this game i doing some mistake. Until now the jackpot not out and i am not have sharing jackpot. Just for qualified in this game i lost 20$, si bad for just sharing. May be sharing jackpot just get 30$. Lol..

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
4 December 2017 - 9:54am
#16
Herrybarnawi wrote:

I used to play this game at casino mantion88 agent indonesia. initially I want to claim bonus only then play one trun over. but in the end I became hot because it never won big. Finally the intention of deposit for bonus claims but my money runs out in this game. and never big win. there is also no sign of jackpot. it was my bad day

Not only you barnawi, past ago i am in local casino in indonesia too. I am playing in DAFABET, but now i am playing this game slot heaven, mansion, scasino, casino las vegas, bet365. But sometime i am playing with IDR in Dafabet too. This game cannot give huge win, but sharing jackpot in this game may be make this game interesting. But dont play in this game now, cause in this month the every body jackpot have bad randoms.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
4 December 2017 - 9:56am
#17
Endro Nawawi wrote:

Mansion88 casino,they accept local banking transfer with good bonus deposit 300% with 20x wagering,I have tried and no make withdraw, I lost on nian nian you yu slot Joking

May be next time i must playing playtech in local casino. Mansion88 sound nice casino. Thanks for your information hendro.

idHerrybarnawi
Low RollerLow Roller
Herrybarnawi's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 9 Nov 2017
Posts: 36
Thanks given: 7
Thanks received: 21
4 December 2017 - 11:29am
#18

what the dominance of my spin bet is too minimal so this game is not hard to win

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
7 December 2017 - 7:39am
#19

This game always hard for me, doing that in this game. May be you will frustated like me.

lvblck
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2257
Thanks given: 113
Thanks received: 613
7 December 2017 - 1:11pm
#20

I've never won a jackpot but I know a few people that have won the small Playtech jackpots.

idHerrybarnawi
Low RollerLow Roller
Herrybarnawi's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 9 Nov 2017
Posts: 36
Thanks given: 7
Thanks received: 21
7 December 2017 - 6:13pm
#21

if all the luck. if your experience plays in many casinos. surely you never get add jackpot. which i want to know how this game if add jackpot. if just share the rest of the jackpot I've ever been. but please show me how the jackpot button

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
8 December 2017 - 10:40am
#22
blck wrote:

I've never won a jackpot but I know a few people that have won the small Playtech jackpots.

Are you can sharing how your friend get the jackpot in playtech. My friend ever added too, but him not get main jackpot. Just mini jackpot LOL.
What your friend hit the jackpot with the maximum bet??

lvblck
Jackpot ChaserJackpot Chaser
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 2257
Thanks given: 113
Thanks received: 613
8 December 2017 - 2:05pm
#23
Zaelany Zael wrote:

Are you can sharing how your friend get the jackpot in playtech. My friend ever added too, but him not get main jackpot. Just mini jackpot LOL.
What your friend hit the jackpot with the maximum bet??

It was an aquaintance of mine. He got one of the Marvel jackpots which were worth a few thousand, not the biggest ones.

idZaelany Zael
Silver PlayerSilver Player
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 320
Thanks given: 66
Thanks received: 62
9 December 2017 - 8:41am
#24

Waoow nice winning, my friend just get 1.000 from game marvel. I am never hit the jackpot in playtech, just big win from the big item. But i am lovely with playtech. Sometime randoms game in playtech so good for me, but in this month so bad.