0
$ £
krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
4 October 2017 - 2:31am

Cherry Jackpot Casino (New RTG)

28 replies • Last post

Hey, guys,

I found a new RTG casino : Cherry Jackpot Casino.

The promotions are familiar, so that I asked Live Chat to find out that Cherry Jackpot is affiliated with Casino Max.
So, the people are from Club World Casinos.

They say that Neteller, Skrill, Ecopayz will be installed within a few weeks.

Good Luck Smile

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7184
Thanks given: 3309
Thanks received: 2677
5 October 2017 - 1:45am
#1

Yes it is the same people. Read our recent review of Casino Max to know what to expect. Its pretty much the exact same thing with a different name.

2 members gave thanks for this useful post: hope777, coolsongss

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
6 October 2017 - 2:57pm
#2

Yeah, as they had 6~7 casinos with Club Worlds, there may be some more casinos coming.
It is a good news. I hope that they didn't registered my email address blocked from the bonuses Smile

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12509
Thanks given: 1253
Thanks received: 890
22 October 2017 - 8:15pm
#3

So sad what happened to the Club World casinos, especially for us from the U.S. Our choices are so limited as it is. I am finding that I am basically playing in the same two casinos over and over now. Maybe I need to branch out a bit, because I am definitely not winning. Sad

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

zaDina Aliquo
GamblerGambler
Dina Aliquo's picture
Location: South Africa
Joined: 13 Oct 2016
Posts: 94
Thanks given: 28
Thanks received: 70
23 October 2017 - 8:03am
#4

Good to know this RTG Casino is not like the majority others out there just scamming players

2 members gave thanks for this useful post: hope777, coolsongss

lvblck
Fortune HunterFortune Hunter
Location: The North
Joined: 6 Apr 2016
Posts: 1902
Thanks given: 108
Thanks received: 483
23 October 2017 - 12:28pm
#5

I haven't tried this casino but I probably will. There aren't that many new RTG casinos so I'm interested to see what they have to offer.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: hope777

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
24 October 2017 - 12:52am
#6
hope777 wrote:

So sad what happened to the Club World casinos, especially for us from the U.S. Our choices are so limited as it is. I am finding that I am basically playing in the same two casinos over and over now. Maybe I need to branch out a bit, because I am definitely not winning. Sad

Hi, hope777, Casino Max and Cherry Jackpot Casino should be good for you play without worries.

I am waiting for them to provide e-Wallet service.

Good Luck Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: hope777

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
24 October 2017 - 12:54am
#7
Dina Aliquo wrote:

Good to know this RTG Casino is not like the majority others out there just scamming players

Yeah, this casino should be good. But, there was a strange point in the Welcome bonus package.

idEndro Nawawi
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Endro Nawawi's picture
Location: Indonesian
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Posts: 224
Thanks given: 132
Thanks received: 55
8 November 2017 - 11:05am
#8

I have tried it,they received customer form Indonesian,I'm talking with customer support via live chat to explain about the bonus nodeposit and welcome package,I have not 100% believe,but this casino is worth the try

idZaelany Zael
Card SharkCard Shark
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 153
Thanks given: 47
Thanks received: 35
8 November 2017 - 12:01pm
#9

RTG Games always give the huge winning. Cherry Jacpot Casino is good for me. Casino Max affiliatte i think so is good. But for the payment i think Cherry Jackpot Casino is not completed. Neteller, SKRILL and anymore payment must be completed in here. Cherry Jackpot Cas your bonusess is great. Thanks cherry Jackpot.

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
10 November 2017 - 6:47am
#10
Endro Nawawi wrote:

I have tried it,they received customer form Indonesian,I'm talking with customer support via live chat to explain about the bonus nodeposit and welcome package,I have not 100% believe,but this casino is worth the try

You can trust this casino, as I think.
They have daily promotions with match bonuses, cashback, free chips, etc.

And you should ask if they receive the address document in your language.

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
10 November 2017 - 6:48am
#11
Zaelany Zael wrote:

RTG Games always give the huge winning. Cherry Jacpot Casino is good for me. Casino Max affiliatte i think so is good. But for the payment i think Cherry Jackpot Casino is not completed. Neteller, SKRILL and anymore payment must be completed in here. Cherry Jackpot Cas your bonusess is great. Thanks cherry Jackpot.

Oh, I see. E-wallets are not installed yet in the casino. It is being delayed, as I suppose.

Thanks.

idPharidodot
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 227
Thanks given: 114
Thanks received: 102
10 November 2017 - 8:40am
#12

it seems they are very reliable, few days ago i tried livechat with them but haven't joined with them yet, i just wanted to find information with some bonus freechips what they offer, and i think they are good enough for a while, and i suggest you always screenshoot every events or some rules that you think are important to become as physical evidence when there are some problems on the future,

screenshot_20171105-193553.jpg

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Endro Nawawi

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
11 November 2017 - 1:35am
#13

Hello, did you have trouble like casinos did not pay you for free bonus before ?

When you are dealing with good casinos, you don't really need this kind of conversations.

I guess that three Indonesian members are searching for and trying free bonuses as many as possible, which is good before you play with your own money.

But, you will realize someday that it is better to play without any bonuses because you can withdraw it anytime you want.

Good luck guys.

idPharidodot
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 227
Thanks given: 114
Thanks received: 102
11 November 2017 - 4:50am
#14

I do that to share some ways to be able to play with sign-up bonuses, I give to all members who often experience various problems about bonuses, especially for indonesian people, many casino treats are not the same as other countries with bonuses,
And for me personally I honestly really like some bonuses, whether it is a bonus no deposit or bonus match deposit, because it will be a little help to increase the amount of money I have despite having to fight with high playthrough ,, at least I can play comfortably get an additional bonus from the casino site, there may be players who dont like to claim deposit bonus, but once again i give you information that I like the bonus deposit, if i get some problem i will make negotiate with them, if we're not luck with the negotiate i'll leave them, to find other place, done..

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
11 November 2017 - 8:04am
#15

Yeah, I understand you.

I used to play free spins and bonuses a lot. Later, I played some high deposit bonuses like 100%~300% on deposit. And these days, I prefer no-bonus play with cashback for losses Smile

Among RTG, Slotocash and UptownAces have pretty good Cashback like 25%~35%.

As you probably know, there are only reliable 10~20 RTG casinos.
You can filter rogue casinos here :
https://www.casinolistings.com/casinos/rogue-warnings-blacklist

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Pharidodot

idPharidodot
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 227
Thanks given: 114
Thanks received: 102
11 November 2017 - 10:42am
#16

You are true coolsongss, Slotocash and uptownaces are very good RTG casinos, and I've joined them almost 3 years ago, but I have not played regularly, after that I'm more likely to play playtech in the last 2 years, I play it divided into 12 sites of Healthy casinos and I like the most, of course they are very safe and reliable, apart from that I'm looking for a decent casino reference, so I've often used all the bonuses offered by all the casinos, including bonus deposits or bonus no deposit.

Yes coolsongss, I've seen a list of some rogue casinos in CL, and that's really helpful to me personally, although there are some casinos with "blacklist" marks remain the top choice for me, because we have our own way to judge and play with them,

idbossulo
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 270
Thanks given: 125
Thanks received: 135
16 November 2017 - 11:13am
#17
coolsongss wrote:

Hello, did you have trouble like casinos did not pay you for free bonus before ?

When you are dealing with good casinos, you don't really need this kind of conversations.

I guess that three Indonesian members are searching for and trying free bonuses as many as possible, which is good before you play with your own money.

But, you will realize someday that it is better to play without any bonuses because you can withdraw it anytime you want.

Good luck guys.

I agree with you. I prefer to play without bonus on some sites. always read T&C and i will not make a deposit before my account is verified. but some rtg casinos require to deposit before verification.
I do not want to do it.
Why? I deposit with my money and waste time for difficult verification on sites that do not have good regulation. they are not good enough for me to enforce strict rules.
I see on some your review that you are have the convenience if your account has been verified in one of the same company then it is easy on other sites. unfortunately that does not apply to us Cry

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

"The big one" for my live in the future

idZaelany Zael
Card SharkCard Shark
Zaelany Zael's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 6 Nov 2017
Posts: 153
Thanks given: 47
Thanks received: 35
16 November 2017 - 1:35pm
#18

Be Patience Boss Ulo, i am player from indonesia too. And the tegulation, term and restricted always become indonesia trouble. You must finding the good casino and you must stay in there. Most nice casino in the world but indonesia cannot enjoyed thats all. Not much player casino and poker in indonesia, cause in here poker and casino is very very illegal.

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
16 November 2017 - 2:36pm
#19
Pharidodot wrote:

I play it divided into 12 sites of Healthy casinos and I like the most, of course they are very safe and reliable.

Hi, Pharidodot, what are the 12 casinos you are playing ? I am interested Smile

Please, tell me if you like to.

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
16 November 2017 - 2:44pm
#20
bossulo wrote:

I see on some your review that you are have the convenience if your account has been verified in one of the same company then it is easy on other sites. unfortunately that does not apply to us Cry

This kind of verification can be done in some casino affilates, just because one finance department process all the verification and payments - namely Jackpot Capital affiliates (5~6 casinos), SlotoCash affiliates (6~7 casinos).

It is not done automatically. You have to tell Live Chat about your verified account information and then they will leave some message for you.

You can check about it. I think that it should be good for you too.

idPharidodot
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 227
Thanks given: 114
Thanks received: 102
16 November 2017 - 5:29pm
#21
coolsongss wrote:

Hi, Pharidodot, what are the 12 casinos you are playing ? I am interested Smile

Please, tell me if you like to.

Partycasino,bwin, scasino,casino lasvegas,miami casino, bet365, netbet, w88(lokal), jackpotcapital, 32red, euroslots, 188bet, gowild,luckynuget,gamingclub,vegaspalm, casinolavida, slotheaven, mansion casino

For the other casino im only take bonus deposit and trying luck, if won ill be back, if nothing ill back to my list,

2 members gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss, bossulo

idbossulo
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 270
Thanks given: 125
Thanks received: 135
18 November 2017 - 7:04am
#22
coolsongss wrote:

This kind of verification can be done in some casino affilates, just because one finance department process all the verification and payments - namely Jackpot Capital affiliates (5~6 casinos), SlotoCash affiliates (6~7 casinos).

It is not done automatically. You have to tell Live Chat about your verified account information and then they will leave some message for you.

You can check about it. I think that it should be good for you too.

thanks for info. good news, my account has been verified uptown aces casino and jackpot capital. maybe i can try verification like you if olay other site Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

"The big one" for my live in the future

idbossulo
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 270
Thanks given: 125
Thanks received: 135
18 November 2017 - 7:41am
#23
Pharidodot wrote:

Partycasino,bwin, scasino,casino lasvegas,miami casino, bet365, netbet, w88(lokal), jackpotcapital, 32red, euroslots, 188bet, gowild,luckynuget,gamingclub,vegaspalm, casinolavida, slotheaven, mansion casino

For the other casino im only take bonus deposit and trying luck, if won ill be back, if nothing ill back to my list,

I like to explore at many online casinos. but i did not find a better site than partycasino and bwin. I happy to be a VIP member at party casino. so many unexpected sweet memories at the party casino made me love him. no max cash out on free bonuse and no allegations abuser bonus. IP similarity in tolerance may also use VPN. they are very mature casinos. I have a very large withdrawal record from him, 7x four digits and 1x five digits. strangely I never deposit more than 2 digits. it seems they really love me. Hehehe. lol

greatness bwin you just one deposit and enjoy the bonus of a lifetime
before it, i just playing poker at bwin. until the day I won 21k usd just from a free bonus 5$ at casino. I never played their casino before it. and they pay me without any problem. it can not be found on any site.

"The big one" for my live in the future

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
18 November 2017 - 8:05am
#24
Pharidodot wrote:

Partycasino,bwin, scasino,casino lasvegas,miami casino, bet365, netbet, w88(lokal), jackpotcapital, 32red, euroslots, 188bet, gowild,luckynuget,gamingclub,vegaspalm, casinolavida, slotheaven, mansion casino

For the other casino im only take bonus deposit and trying luck, if won ill be back, if nothing ill back to my list,

Oh, thanks for sharing. Most of casinos are not where I played before.

How did you get your account verified in EuroSlots casino for your withdrawals? Smile
I couldn't play there because my address documents were denied, hahaha Smile

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1281
Thanks given: 829
Thanks received: 597
18 November 2017 - 8:07am
#25
bossulo wrote:

thanks for info. good news, my account has been verified uptown aces casino and jackpot capital. maybe i can try verification like you if olay other site Smile

Yeah, it should be working for you too. There shouldn't be any problems, if you registered in the same information upon registration. Good Luck Smile

idPharidodot
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 227
Thanks given: 114
Thanks received: 102
18 November 2017 - 10:34am
#26

To be honest I did not verify my account in euroslots, but maybe because they connected with cherry casino so I made a withdrawal just by sending ID card, because I already have a verified account in cherry casino, but I do not regularly play there, I move to euroslots ,

idbossulo
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
bossulo's picture
Location: INDONESIA
Joined: 7 Oct 2017
Posts: 270
Thanks given: 125
Thanks received: 135
18 November 2017 - 11:11am
#27
coolsongss wrote:

Oh, thanks for sharing. Most of casinos are not where I played before.

How did you get your account verified in EuroSlots casino for your withdrawals? Smile
I couldn't play there because my address documents were denied, hahaha Smile

Cherry limited group is very difficult in verify account. I have been playing in EuroLotto casino before signing up for CherryCasino and EuroSlot. Verification need a passport but I send ID card and doc address cause I dont have passport. repeatedly rejected I requested closure of account that was eventually verified

Pharidodot wrote:

To be honest I did not verify my account in euroslots, but maybe because they connected with cherry casino so I made a withdrawal just by sending ID card, because I already have a verified account in cherry casino, but I do not regularly play there, I move to euroslots ,

sure. I have verify my account at CherryCasino and EuroSlots using relationship at EuroLotto casino. it's same as CasinoLasVegas and SCasino

"The big one" for my live in the future

idPharidodot
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Pharidodot's picture
Location: Indonesia
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Posts: 227
Thanks given: 114
Thanks received: 102
18 November 2017 - 11:17pm
#28
bossulo wrote:

I like to explore at many online casinos. but i did not find a better site than partycasino and bwin. I happy to be a VIP member at party casino. so many unexpected sweet memories at the party casino made me love him. no max cash out on free bonuse and no allegations abuser bonus. IP similarity in tolerance may also use VPN. they are very mature casinos. I have a very large withdrawal record from him, 7x four digits and 1x five digits. strangely I never deposit more than 2 digits. it seems they really love me. Hehehe. lol

greatness bwin you just one deposit and enjoy the bonus of a lifetime
before it, i just playing poker at bwin. until the day I won 21k usd just from a free bonus 5$ at casino. I never played their casino before it. and they pay me without any problem. it can not be found on any site.

I believe about that, I've also experienced the same happenings with what you've ever experienced, with the start of a daily bonus scratch card, even I often make a withdrawal that starts from a free bonus, and strangely when I make a deposit I can not make a withdrawal , nice win Joking

Post new comment

Have something to say? Agree or disagree? Tell us what you think!

Login using your social network account
Or log in with a Casino Listings account

Login or register to post comments

Registering for an account takes less than a minute and you will be brought right back here to comment afterwards.

Share this