0
$ £
usnewflorida
Silver PlayerSilver Player
newflorida's picture
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 401
Thanks given: 112
Thanks received: 278
24 January 2016 - 5:13pm

Is Something Wrong with Club World Casino?

7 replies • Last post

Club World Casino servers have been down since yesterday. I was told yesterday by the Live Chat representative that Club World and Manhattan slots have server issues and will close for twenty-four hours. It has been more than twenty-four hours and I just checked and the software still cannot communicate with the server.

I wonder if there is something else that they are not telling us.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
24 January 2016 - 9:21pm
#1

That IS very strange. I was also unable to sign into Club World, trying after reading your post. I was able to sign into Lucky Red, but I do not have Manhattan Slots downloaded into my computer, so I did not try to log in there.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 9417
Thanks given: 561
Thanks received: 695
25 January 2016 - 6:56pm
#2

There's been a lot of online casinos that have been hit with DDoS attacks lately, and although they caught the people doing them I wonder if someone else is hitting them. Either that or they did really have a server issue.

I'll let you know if I find anything out.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

usnewflorida
Silver PlayerSilver Player
newflorida's picture
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 401
Thanks given: 112
Thanks received: 278
25 January 2016 - 7:09pm
#3
barbadosslim93 wrote:

There's been a lot of online casinos that have been hit with DDoS attacks lately, and although they caught the people doing them I wonder if someone else is hitting them. Either that or they did really have a server issue.

I'll let you know if I find anything out.

Thanks for letting us know, barbadosslim93. I hope that they get everything resolved soon.

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1348
Thanks given: 871
Thanks received: 614
26 January 2016 - 2:38am
#4
barbadosslim93 wrote:

There's been a lot of online casinos that have been hit with DDoS attacks lately, and although they caught the people doing them I wonder if someone else is hitting them. Either that or they did really have a server issue.

I'll let you know if I find anything out.

Surprising.
Who do the DDos attacks ??
What an embarrassment for the players who were playing at the moment ??
If it is due the DDos attacks, that's very bad.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
26 January 2016 - 6:11am
#5
coolsongss wrote:

Surprising.
Who do the DDos attacks ??
What an embarrassment for the players who were playing at the moment ??
If it is due the DDos attacks, that's very bad.

I am sure it is difficult to tell who does the DDoS attacks and also the 'why.'

Why would this be an embarrassment for the players? An annoyance and maybe an interruption of service, but i am just wondering why an embarrassment? Just curious.

These attacks are becoming more common, and these people need to find better ways to manage their time.........and accomplish their goals. ;(

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usnewflorida
Silver PlayerSilver Player
newflorida's picture
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Posts: 401
Thanks given: 112
Thanks received: 278
26 January 2016 - 9:23am
#6
hope777 wrote:

I am sure it is difficult to tell who does the DDoS attacks and also the 'why.'

Why would this be an embarrassment for the players? An annoyance and maybe an interruption of service, but i am just wondering why an embarrassment? Just curious.

These attacks are becoming more common, and these people need to find better ways to manage their time.........and accomplish their goals. ;(

It looks like everything is back to normal. I don't think it was a DDos attack because even though people could communicate with the game servers, people could still deposit money. I worry that the issue was worst.

What if they were hacked? That means credit card and financial information of players is now in the hands of nefarious people.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
28 January 2016 - 11:35pm
#7

Yes, no matter what - not good. Sad

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

Share this