0
$ £
krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1372
Thanks given: 879
Thanks received: 620
21 October 2015 - 9:15am

SpringBok Casino (RTG)

8 replies • Last post

Hello,

I found this SpringBok Casino early this year, but I didn't play because the currency is in Zar (Rand).
I just played with their no-deposit bonuses a few times for fun.

Last week, I deposited a small amount with their 300% slot bonus and withdrew around 7 times of my deposit.
You pay in USD and they send you the withdrawal in USD, too.
So, there can be some losses in exchange rates.

The match bonuses are pretty much the same as Jackpot Capital and its affiliate casinos.
Actually, the bonuses are quite good for slot players, because they give many of over 100% bonuses regularly and they does not deduct the bonus money from the withdrawal.

And, somehow, I feel that the games also pay out better than other RTGs.

Live Chat support is good.

The pending period is 48 hours excluding holidays, but, after this period pass, they seem to process payout within 1~2 working days.

I think that you can feel safe regarding their withdrawal credibility.

Good Luck Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: CL-Ed

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1372
Thanks given: 879
Thanks received: 620
7 November 2015 - 8:06pm
#1

After the win above, I lost a few of small deposits and won a little with no deposit bonus. Now, I am waiting for it.

They set 48 hours pending and 1~2 working days for authorizing and processing. And they don't work for payout in weekend and holidays.

So, this feels rather longer to me.

Please, keep this in mind if you choose to play here.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: CL-Ed

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 7207
Thanks given: 3364
Thanks received: 2730
9 November 2015 - 6:32am
#2

I'm going on memory here, but I think that this casino is part of Jackpot Capital's group, so that is why the bonuses would be similar. If so, don't worry they will pay you.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: coolsongss

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1372
Thanks given: 879
Thanks received: 620
9 November 2015 - 8:43pm
#3
CL-Ed wrote:

I'm going on memory here, but I think that this casino is part of Jackpot Capital's group, so that is why the bonuses would be similar. If so, don't worry they will pay you.

Yeah, thanks. I got it today. Now, I got to know about the time frame for payouts.

After one withdrawal with deposit and one with free bonus, now I am assured of their withdrawal credibility.

Springbok probably is associated with Jackpot Capital affiliates, since T&Cs are almost the same and so do the bonuses.

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1372
Thanks given: 879
Thanks received: 620
20 March 2016 - 3:59am
#4

In this casino, you pay in USD, play in Rand and they send you the withdrawal in Rand which the currency of South Africa.

You can play in this casino with a good match bonuses over 100% with only 2~3 USD ($1 = R13).
Many of their deposit bonuses require the minimum deposit of R20~25 only.

But, the minimum withdrawal is R500. Please, keep this amount in mind.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
20 March 2016 - 3:32pm
#5
coolsongss wrote:

In this casino, you pay in USD, play in Rand and they send you the withdrawal in Rand which the currency of South Africa.

You can play in this casino with a good match bonuses over 100% with only 2~3 USD ($1 = R13).
Many of their deposit bonuses require the minimum deposit of R20~25 only.

But, the minimum withdrawal is R500. Please, keep this amount in mind.

So I am still a little confused on whether or not U.S. players can sign up there? Thanks.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1372
Thanks given: 879
Thanks received: 620
21 March 2016 - 10:21am
#6
hope777 wrote:

So I am still a little confused on whether or not U.S. players can sign up there? Thanks.

Hey, hope777,

I have just checked with Live Chat and been informed that US player can register in and play.

But, at the last moment to close the chat, the restrictions upon US player flashed on my mind and asked them about it.

Unfortunately, the minimum deposit for US players is $45 via Creditcard Sad

I am sorry for this information, man !!!

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: hope777

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12524
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
21 March 2016 - 10:30pm
#7
coolsongss wrote:

Hey, hope777,

I have just checked with Live Chat and been informed that US player can register in and play.

But, at the last moment to close the chat, the restrictions upon US player flashed on my mind and asked them about it.

Unfortunately, the minimum deposit for US players is $45 via Creditcard Sad

I am sorry for this information, man !!!

No worries, coolsongs. I appreciate you checking on the information for me. I have plenty of options - too many for how much I can play, actually. I might still play there someday. Who knows? Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

krcoolsongss
Slots FanSlots Fan
Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Posts: 1372
Thanks given: 879
Thanks received: 620
28 March 2016 - 8:21am
#8
hope777 wrote:

No worries, coolsongs. I appreciate you checking on the information for me. I have plenty of options - too many for how much I can play, actually. I might still play there someday. Who knows? Smile

Yeah, I introduced this casino especially because the lowest deposit with good match bonuses and withdrawal credibility. They mentioned that the promotions were to be different for US players, too.

Good Luck Smile

Share this