0
$ £
usShoreline
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks given: 37
Thanks received: 6
5 December 2012 - 2:13pm

Trouble Making Deposits

51 replies • Last post

It seems making deposits (within USA) is quite a challenge (and frustrating). I use MC or VISA, sometimes will work, but more of a problem. I purchased an international VISA gift card but couldn't deposit at Sloto, or Slots Plus, finally tried Lucky Red where it did work after several tries.

Is there a particular type international VISA gift card to purchase for deposits; that is, a brand name of some sort?

Are deposit methods a common problem for others?

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 7779
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 498
5 December 2012 - 3:40pm
#1

Yes, deposits are always a trick for us Americans. I have compiled a list of ones I know work, and that others have vouched for. Whether or not they work at a specified casino is another question. There could be something with the bank they use that rejects the transaction, but that same card could work at another casino.

Attached is my list. I hope it helps you. I am trying to grow it so any help you can give will help.

AttachmentSize
prepaid_credit_card_list.pdf 38.58 KB

4 members gave thanks for this useful post: CL-Ed, hope777, Ubetcha, Shoreline

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
5 December 2012 - 4:48pm
#2

This is so helpful, 'Slim.

I only tried a prepaid card ONE time, but I actually have THREE of them in my purse. lol

I have a Walmart Money Card Mastercard. An "Account Now" Visa, that I think is connected to Money Gram and a Green Dot Mastercard that I haven't activated, because I have only used the other two. I am going to try again and see what happens (IF one of my cards is on your list). If not, I guess I will have to go get yet another card. lol!

Thank you for doing this for us! Smile

2 members gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha, Shoreline

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
5 December 2012 - 7:04pm
#3

It's happening again, the line will be much longer @ my Walmart Money card counter plus the holiday fever.. lmao I'm considering this option, please let us know if it works! Many thanks all..

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Joined: 25 Aug 2012
Posts: 1124
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
5 December 2012 - 9:07pm
#4

Well Slim that is so helpful and I can vouch for netspend that it will NOT accept payouts but usually works most every casino I play at.
If anyone wants a referral link to the website please PM me and give me your email. I will send you a referral link and once you put 40 dollars on it you get an extra 20dollars and so will I. really easy to obtain. so there is some free gamblin cash to be had Wink
If you purchase it at a speedway or whatever it won't work but if you go to the web-site it will and you will have ur card in about 5 days.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
6 December 2012 - 12:37am
#5

On a side note, I just heard on the radio that Walmart is going to stop charging for check cashing! I don't know how they can do this, but there will no longer be fees for cashing checks there.

Too bad they REFUSED my Wish Upon a Hero check and even my piddly checks I get from food sampling with Food Perspectives and Consumer Surveys. I couldn't believe it, because those checks are anywhere from 35 to 75 dollars, and they told me they no longer accept them.

Still, how nice to be able to cash a check with ZERO fees. Even banks will charge to cash checks if you don't have an account there, even if the place where you are cashing the check from does.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
6 December 2012 - 12:37am
#6
luckywalker wrote:

Well Slim that is so helpful and I can vouch for netspend that it will NOT accept payouts but usually works most every casino I play at.
If anyone wants a referral link to the website please PM me and give me your email. I will send you a referral link and once you put 40 dollars on it you get an extra 20dollars and so will I. really easy to obtain. so there is some free gamblin cash to be had Wink
If you purchase it at a speedway or whatever it won't work but if you go to the web-site it will and you will have ur card in about 5 days.

So, are you saying you can use the card for deposits, but NOT pay-to-card withdrawals?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Joined: 25 Aug 2012
Posts: 1124
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
6 December 2012 - 1:26am
#7

that is correct Hope as far as I know you can't get a payout loaded to one. Sad Cry It would be so much easier. Have you had a payout to your prepaid before cuz I have never really tried a payout to netspend cuz it usuallysays we can't paymycard to prepaids.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
6 December 2012 - 1:31am
#8
luckywalker wrote:

that is correct Hope as far as I know you can't get a payout loaded to one. Sad Cry It would be so much easier. Have you had a payout to your prepaid before cuz I have never really tried a payout to netspend cuz it usuallysays we can't paymycard to prepaids.

I have not tried either: making a deposit OR requesting a pay my card to a prepaid card. If I ever do, I will certainly let everyone know. I am thinking of at least using mine for depositing, but then I will have the problem with withdrawals. The nice thing about even depositing, though, is more of a sense of privacy.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
6 December 2012 - 1:45am
#9

Slim, I have a Walmart money card, and I see that is the only card that lists "yes" for deposits AND withdrawals. Does it matter if the Walmart card is Visa or Mastercard? Because I accidentally purchased the Mastercard, when I wanted the Visa, quite a while back, but I have not tried to use it with the online casinos yet. I think next time I have some mad money, I will put it on the card and try it. Then maybe I will get lucky enough to request a WITHDRAWAL, for testing purposes for here, of course. Wink Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
6 December 2012 - 1:46am
#10
luckywalker wrote:

that is correct Hope as far as I know you can't get a payout loaded to one. Sad Cry It would be so much easier. Have you had a payout to your prepaid before cuz I have never really tried a payout to netspend cuz it usuallysays we can't paymycard to prepaids.

I see Slim's chart has a ? by Netspend for withdrawals, so it is obviously a "no." Sad

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 7779
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 498
6 December 2012 - 4:28pm
#11
hope777 wrote:

Slim, I have a Walmart money card, and I see that is the only card that lists "yes" for deposits AND withdrawals. Does it matter if the Walmart card is Visa or Mastercard? Because I accidentally purchased the Mastercard, when I wanted the Visa, quite a while back, but I have not tried to use it with the online casinos yet. I think next time I have some mad money, I will put it on the card and try it. Then maybe I will get lucky enough to request a WITHDRAWAL, for testing purposes for here, of course. Wink Smile

I am going off of someone else's testimonial for the card. I know that it comes in two different forms, but if I were going to try a withdrawal with it, I would go for the Visa.

In no way is that form 100% complete or necessarily going to be always accurate. I am taking what I find from the forums here and at other sites to try to compile them into one list. That is why I need as much help as I can get, so let me know if anything changes on this.

Also, the ? means I do not know, lol. Someone fill me in if you do!

2 members gave thanks for this useful post: hope777, Shoreline

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
7 December 2012 - 5:12am
#12

I had used before a VISA Gift2Go I bought at Walgreens and it did work last time for online casino deposit only. But, I'ts been a while I have not used this kind of VISA gift card. Here's their website link:

http://www.awards2go.net//

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

usShoreline
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks given: 37
Thanks received: 6
7 December 2012 - 2:12pm
#13

Luckywalker; I would like that info, this may be strange question, but how do I PM?

usShoreline
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks given: 37
Thanks received: 6
7 December 2012 - 2:15pm
#14

Thanks for attachments, and other helpful info about deposits!

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
7 December 2012 - 4:14pm
#15
Shoreline wrote:

Luckywalker; I would like that info, this may be strange question, but how do I PM?

Sometimes new people do not have PM privileges. If you don't see "send a PM" under our names, then you don't have privileges yet. I will PM CL-Ed for you. Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Joined: 25 Aug 2012
Posts: 1124
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
7 December 2012 - 9:19pm
#16

Yes CL_Ed has to make sure you are a real person shoreline Wink so when you do get privleges do pm Just a reminder I have not tried to withdraw with it only deposit but what is convenient is you can transfer money from your paypal (takes1-3days) and transfer from your bank account once you get it set up. but its not like using a debit tied to your bank acct so I feel more comfortable using it.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
8 December 2012 - 7:12pm
#17
barbadosslim93 wrote:

Yes, deposits are always a trick for us Americans. I have compiled a list of ones I know work, and that others have vouched for. Whether or not they work at a specified casino is another question. There could be something with the bank they use that rejects the transaction, but that same card could work at another casino.

Attached is my list. I hope it helps you. I am trying to grow it so any help you can give will help.

Slim, I was just on chat with Lucky Red, and I can confirm that there are NO Mastercard options for U.S. players, European players ONLY, for making deposits at Club World. I am now going to try it at Slot O Cash to see if they will accept it.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: barbadosslim93

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
8 December 2012 - 7:18pm
#18

Walmart money Mastercard WORKED for deposit at Slot O Cash, but NOT Club World.

I was told by chat at Club World, that US players CAN get the OKay pay card and use for deposits AND withdrawals, so I might complete what I started there sometime to make sure and see if I qualify forthe Okay Pay card. It would add to the privacy/confidential part of it all.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6124
Thanks given: 2477
Thanks received: 1773
10 December 2012 - 7:02am
#19

Hi Shoreline, I've authorised you so you can send PMs now. Thanks hope for pointing it out to me!

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 7779
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 498
10 December 2012 - 5:04pm
#20
hope777 wrote:

Slim, I was just on chat with Lucky Red, and I can confirm that there are NO Mastercard options for U.S. players, European players ONLY, for making deposits at Club World. I am now going to try it at Slot O Cash to see if they will accept it.

It sure is a Cluster F with some of the payment hassles here. I seriously am hating all of the restrictions.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
10 December 2012 - 5:27pm
#21
CL-Ed wrote:

Hi Shoreline, I've authorised you so you can send PMs now. Thanks hope for pointing it out to me!

Not a problem! Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Joined: 25 Aug 2012
Posts: 1124
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
10 December 2012 - 9:14pm
#22

So it looks like I will be using okaypay as I won a tournie @ club world. enough to withdraw but not enough for a wire transfer and they no longer accept paylinq as a withdraw method.
I took 6th in the 2500 tournie that ended today for 137.50. It cost me 43 dollars with the buy ins to get that far but hey I made a little. Thumb Up Cool Money It was the game loose caboose.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
11 December 2012 - 4:38pm
#23
luckywalker wrote:

So it looks like I will be using okaypay as I won a tournie @ club world. enough to withdraw but not enough for a wire transfer and they no longer accept paylinq as a withdraw method.
I took 6th in the 2500 tournie that ended today for 137.50. It cost me 43 dollars with the buy ins to get that far but hey I made a little. Thumb Up Cool Money It was the game loose caboose.

Well, congrats on your win! Let us know how the OKayPay withdrawal goes. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Joined: 25 Aug 2012
Posts: 1124
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
11 December 2012 - 8:59pm
#24

I have sent in all the paperwork. wow that is such a hassle. they didn't like the scan of drivers license had to re-do ...picky picky

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
11 December 2012 - 10:35pm
#25

@ Luckywalker, did you cover some digits of your DL# or your signature before scanning? I've learned that you don't have to reveal everything before sending those important documents. Just curious..

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: hope777

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Joined: 25 Aug 2012
Posts: 1124
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
12 December 2012 - 12:26pm
#26

I covered signature but not any numbers but I always cover middle digits of credit card.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
12 December 2012 - 4:54pm
#27
Ubetcha wrote:

@ Luckywalker, did you cover some digits of your DL# or your signature before scanning? I've learned that you don't have to reveal everything before sending those important documents. Just curious..

Good reminder to everyone, Ubetcha! We want to play as safely as possible. Thank you.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
12 December 2012 - 11:37pm
#28

You're welcome.. accordingly, it's better to get verified first before doing serious wagering on any casinos that way the withdrawal won't be a hassle when you're ready to take out your winnings.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
13 December 2012 - 7:55pm
#29
Ubetcha wrote:

You're welcome.. accordingly, it's better to get verified first before doing serious wagering on any casinos that way the withdrawal won't be a hassle when you're ready to take out your winnings.

Very true! It is worth the little time and trouble it takes UP FRONT. Plus, if you have your other documents saved to your computer (copy of license and CC, etc) you only have to complete ONE form, attach everything, and it doesn't really take much time at all. On the chance of a big win, no one wants to have to WAIT for that moolala! Wink Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Shoreline

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usShoreline
Low RollerLow Roller
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks given: 37
Thanks received: 6
16 December 2012 - 3:52am
#30

Thumb Up As it happens with me the obvious may escape logic ... that is, having all info to attach ready to go...Thanks!!!

Share this