CLchips are our way of rewarding you for contributing to our community by making comments and posts, participating in competitions and more.
We detect your country to filter casinos that do not accept players from where you live, and we display bonuses and jackpots in your preferred currency where possible.
→ Change your preferences
Hi all.. I'm curious if they are the good one or blacklisted. I'm currently playing at this casino for free tourneys only and have not deposited any money. I like their games. Also, I think they can send you ACH for withdrawal. Here's the link to their website:
Thank you very much for any input.
To be honest I had never heard of it before. After a quick eyeball of the website and terms and conditions etc:
- It uses BetonSoft software, a smaller developer with fairly average games.
- They don't seem to specify any countries where players are blocked, so it looks like US players are accepted.
- It is run by a shell company named Xingu Ventures N.V., registered in Curacao. Never heard of them before.
- $2000 per week maximum withdrawal limit. $100 minimum withdrawal.
- Their deposit bonuses have very high wagering requirements and are non-cashable. I would not claim any of them.
- They offer free spins bonuses from time to time. From what I can see they are generally 100 spins at 1c per spin. So hardly worth bothering with.
I would say they look fairly average and there is not a lot there to gain my trust. Its clear they are trying to hide who actually owns the casino as they provide very little contact information. I would advise anyone considering depositing there to exercise caution and start with a small amount, and make a withdrawal before considering playing there regularly (I recognise that their $100 minimum withdrawal limit makes this difficult!)
Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing at a new casino.
Post in our forums to earn CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop.
great info CL-Ed.. many thanks! I won several tourneys there and I was not able to met the wagering requirements.
Join our global community of casino players and share your views, tips, and fun.
Earn CLchips by chatting in our forum, then spend them on prizes in our shop.
Love it? Hate it? Rate your favourite casinos and casino games right here.
These are the most recently updated forum topics: