StaffStaff
CL - klaw's picture
Thanks given: 3317
Thanks received: 579
21 September 2016 - 2:45am

Rock it with up to 80 FREE SPINS at Omni Slots

2 replies • Last post

omnislots_80_free_spins.jpg

It's been said that good things come in threes and so it is with the NetEnt ROCKS - The Tour video slots. First off the mark was Guns N' Roses slot release in January, then Jimi Hendrix slot in April. Now, Thursday 22nd September will see the release of Motörhead video slot. This 5 reel, 76 pay line game bears the hallmark sound and energy that the English rock band embodied and includes Free Spins, Wild Substitutions, Bomber Feature and a Mystery Reel Feature.

And what better way to rock out on these video slots than with FREE SPINS? Omni Slots has up to 80 FREE SPINS up for grabs on these three titles.

• Jimi Hendrix slot: Make a deposit (min. €20) on Tuesday 20th September and get 20 FREE SPINS on Wednesday to play on Jimi Hendrix slot.
  • Guns N' Roses slot: Make a deposit (min. €20) on Wednesday 21st September and get 20 FREE SPINS on Thursday to play on Guns N' Roses slot.
  • Motörhead slot: Make a deposit (min. €20) on Thursday 22nd September and get 20 FREE SPINS on Friday to play on the Motörhead slot.

All players how made a deposit on each day of the promotion will reveive an extra 20 FREE SPINS on Friday to play on the Motörhead slot. That's a total of 80 heavy metal spins from Omni Slots.

So click on the bonus button below to register at Omni Slots and make a deposit of €20 or more to get your free spins!

This bonus is not available to players from your country.

Enjoy!
bgsharpe
Forum AngelForum Angel
sharpe's picture
Thanks given: 4239
Thanks received: 1165
24 September 2016 - 10:18am

I lobe the rock theme of these slots, Motorhead slot will be my favourite one I'm sure but the other two could be great either.

lvblck
Forum AngelForum Angel
Thanks given: 343
Thanks received: 1134
24 September 2016 - 11:26am

I received this promotion yesterday in my mail i think, in my opinion it is a really nice bonus for only one deposit.