$ £
auCL - klaw
CL - klaw's picture
Thanks given: 1623
Thanks received: 126
26 June 2015 - 12:19am

Team Slots or Team Table? Battle it out to win a share of £/€3,000 at Boyle Sports

No replies

Gotta be honest, I'm just a little competitive....well OK, so ultra competitive, so when I saw the latest promotion from Boyle Sports I knew I had to share!

Slots vs Table Games Leaderboard Battle!
  • When: promotion runs between Thursday 25.06.15 to 23:59 Monday 29.06.15
  • How to join the battle: Simply wager on slots or table games during the promotion period.
  • Prize: Win a share of £/€3,000. All prizes are CASH amounts and do not have a wagering requirement.
Every £/€1 wagered on Slots = 2 leaderboard points. Every £/€1 wagered on Table games = 1 leaderboard point. The game type with the overall highest wagering wins. The top 100 staking players of this game type share £/€2K cash between them. The losing game type will share £/€1K between them.

Click here for more information or to join the battle now. Oh and if you haven't signed up to Boyle Sports yet but want to get in on the action, click on the bonus button below to register.

This bonus is no longer available.

So, come out and support Team Slot or Team Table to win a share of €/£3,000, let the battle begin!

See you on the battlefield! Go Team Table Games! Wink

Share this