$ £
auCL - klaw
CL - klaw's picture
Thanks given: 1622
Thanks received: 126
7 November 2014 - 5:05am

8 Carribean cruises and €120K giveaway at Betsson

1 reply • Last post

While I'm in the Southern Hemisphere and enjoying the warm weather, I'm sure there are many of you on the other side of the world gearing up for a cold, dark winter. The folks at Betsson were thinking of you when they developed their current promotion. Forget the dark cold evenings......think sunshine, sandy beaches and exotic cocktails!

Betsson is giving players a chance to win one of 8 Caribbean cruises for two and a share of €120,000 during the month of November. Each week, starting from the 3rd of November, there will be 5 chances of winning €1000 in cash! And 2 chances to win an amazing cruise for 2 in the Caribbean! The cruises will be drawn every Thursday and Monday.

Making this dream a reality is simple, login to Betsson, then opt-in to participate. You will get one lottery ticket for every €10 you deposit and play. Every ticket you earn will be used in every draw.

Not yet a member at Betsson? If you're a player residing in Germany, Austria, Switzerland or Belgium try this welcome bonus.

This bonus is not available to players from your country.

And if you're a player in Australia, Canada, Ireland, NZ or UK, then try this welcome bonus.

This bonus is not available to players from your country.

Despite the good weather here, I'm never one to say no to the opportunity of winning some cold hard cash.....or a cruise!

Good luck!

usbarbadosslim93 Recently online: 40 sec ago
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 503
7 November 2014 - 3:09pm

Ugh, I am so jealous! I wish I were able to participate in something like this.

The Caribbean is absolutely amazing and I hope some CL users win these cruises!

Share this