Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
15 February 2014 - 2:30am

Lucky Club Valentine

3 replies • Last post

Hello CL Friends,

I received this in my email today. I like that Lucky Club is offering a NO DEPOSIT bonus. This is becoming more rare, at least in my experience, with either match deposit bonuses being more common now OR free spins or a 25 dollar no-deposit bonus being offered only AFTER using the match-deposit bonus. So, I was pleasantly surprised to receive this email. I almost didn't open it, assuming it would be more of the same.

I hope the same code works for all, and if you use it, GOOD LUCK!

Code: FREEVALENTINE25
Valid until February 17th (I think this is correct)

There is also a 100% match deposit bonus valid until February 27th
Code: LOVE2014

Playthrough conditions are printed on LuckyClub website.

Hope it works, and ENJOY!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: belaff

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
15 February 2014 - 5:49pm

Lucky Club (and I assume Buzz Luck, too) has a new game called Cool Pool, and it is billiards themed. I tried it out betting fifty cents per spin, and I was going to leave after three more spins, and on the last spin I hit the bonus. I received a whopping $4.40! lol Not overly impressed, but at least it is something new.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

bybelaff
True PlayerTrue Player
Thanks given: 231
Thanks received: 339
17 February 2014 - 11:29pm

I did not get any email with bonus, and miss this thread , damn Sad I love ndb...
Anyway thanks, next time i will pay more attention to this part of forum.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
28 February 2014 - 4:19am
belaff wrote:

I did not get any email with bonus, and miss this thread , damn Sad I love ndb...
Anyway thanks, next time i will pay more attention to this part of forum.

I will stay on the look out for you and others, belaff. I used to post more in this thread, but I have been so busy lately. Most are match bonuses, anyway, but if I run across the no-deposit bonuses, I will definitely make time to post.

Hope777

Shawshank Redemption

Share this