usbarbadosslim93
Forum AngelForum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 849
Thanks received: 2155
22 October 2012 - 6:17pm

Bovada Offering Facebook Promos

1 reply • Last post

I know I have posted a few times about Bovada and offering new games and promos and stuff, but figured I would share what I am seeing here.

On their Facebook page, Bovada is offering bonuses if so may people "share" a photo or similar offers. Today it was "if we get 30 shares, we will give out a freebie to those who share". Last time I did this I got 5 bucks in my account.

It may be worth taking the one second it takes to share a photo for the credit... 🙂

Enjoy!

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
24 October 2012 - 12:41am
barbadosslim93 wrote:

I know I have posted a few times about Bovada and offering new games and promos and stuff, but figured I would share what I am seeing here.

On their Facebook page, Bovada is offering bonuses if so may people "share" a photo or similar offers. Today it was "if we get 30 shares, we will give out a freebie to those who share". Last time I did this I got 5 bucks in my account.

It may be worth taking the one second it takes to share a photo for the credit... 🙂

Enjoy!

Still one of the last holdouts when it comes to FB, but good luck everyone! No problem with posting, 'Slim. I am sure others will appreciate the chance to win a few bucks. 🙂