Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1271
Thanks received: 903
28 February 2011 - 5:39pm

Didn't know what I was missing!

4 replies • Last post

Hey Everyone,

Well, since I got my computer back (nasty virus), I ran my account up at Slots Galore playing the FUN NEW Vegas something or other and Winter Wonderland. Then, I ran it right back down. Sad Should've cashed out
Shoulda
Woulda
Coulda

I do have a few dollars left in there, but thought I would cheer myself up by taking advantage of the special listed here to play Manhattan Slots. (Tried to deposit there before, but wouldn't take my Cc, and I have still been too busy to get verified under one of the other services)

Well, I am having a blast! I didn't realize how different the games would look, and at first I didn't even like a couple of them (change is not always easy, lol) but then I found LOOSE CABOOSE! OMGoodness, am I having fun playing that game. I don't even want to try any others now.

I have my 50 bucks up to around $89.00 and have been up and down, playing no more than 50 cents. I know a lot of people talk about this FAVORITE game, so I thought I would say that I now know what you all mean!

This is not really a new topic. Just an update of what is happening in the world of HOPE

Cheers! Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUsne
Jackpot Winner!Jackpot Winner!
Usne's picture
Thanks given: 57
Thanks received: 82
28 February 2011 - 7:21pm

Sounds like you are having a blast Hope!!! Loose Caboose is so addictive. When i see that choo choo train riding along all three rows i know i am in for something big!!

Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Usne

usSavannah
Bronze PlayerBronze Player
Savannah's picture
Thanks given: 40
Thanks received: 29
2 March 2011 - 11:00am

Loose Caboose is a fun one. You could just die waiting to see if the train will go across all three lines. Good luck. Let us know how it turned out!

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
3 March 2011 - 12:06am

Well, my 50 is gone, but I was able to deposit there using a new method for credit cards, and I haven't been back to the "other place" since I will go back for favorite games and tournaments, but variety is nice. Smile

I played Midlife Crisis and Shopping Spree, and I am now having fun with Penguin Power. Those cute little penguins retriggered for me four times during my free spins! Oh, how much more fun it is when the games actually decide to DO something, lol! Even if I can play on my money for a while and not donate it all right away

Trying hard to limit my time to ten to fifteen minute breaks: a little reward time for getting my work done. The nature of my job, people, I could actually be online 24/7 and never be able to say, "Done now!" so I am trying to limit how late into the evenings that I work and save a LITTLE time for play! Wink

Loose Caboose only traveled down all three lines for me ONE time so far, but whoot! So much fun, lol.

Who even needs the brick and mortar anymore when I can have this much fun from the comfort of my own home? (Doesn't really take much to please me, lol).

Thanks for your comments Savannah and Usne! Smile

Oh! And I now have almost 300 songs on my iPod, thanks to my middle son, and I can listen while I play What more could a woman want anyway? lol! Wink

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
6 March 2011 - 12:19am

I need some new ideas for games, because now I cannot stop playing Loose Caboose, lol! But no other games are winning for me, lately, no matter what I try. Whenever I venture out and try new games, I lose, lose, lose. Now TWICE Loose Caboose was able to get my total back up there, and once I was down to 12 dollars and went up over 150. on a 50 cent bet! Got back down to 30 something and went back to Loose Caboose and brought me over 170! I am enjoying it, but if anyone comes back to this thread, can you name some other fun, favorite slots at Manhattan Slots? I have tried a few that I knew would be fun if they would just DO something, but not the case at all!

At Slots Galore, I did win a slots tournament for 30 some bucks (NOT first place) but my FUN vegas game there that was going absolutely CRAZY for me for a couple days now does NOTHING and my Winter Wonderland pooped out on me, too, now. lol

I need a little variety. The spice of life, right?

If I don't get any responses here, because sometimes people don't come back to old threads, I might post a new topic for some suggestions and ideas from all you great members! Smile

Hope777

Shawshank Redemption

Share this