Jackpot Winner!Jackpot Winner!
Usne's picture
Thanks given: 57
Thanks received: 82
15 September 2010 - 1:21am

Goblins Treasure Newest RTG Slot!

4 replies • Last post

Hiya CL Members,

September 15th launches Real Time Gaming's (RTG) newest slot, Goblins Treasure! The goblins are going to be wild and the the bonus round awards 15 spins. Also there will be such goodies as multipliers up to 25x's the pay!!

I can't wait to play it!!! I will take a screen shot when i do so everyone can see it, unless you catch one first please post it!

Good luck,
Usne

usUsne
Usne's picture
15 September 2010 - 2:22pm

Here is the screen shots of the new slot! i think it is a cool game!

I only played long enough to get a screen shot. If anyone plays please let us know your impression!

Usne

goblinstreasure.jpg
goblinstreasurept.jpg
rsCatFace
Silver PlayerSilver Player
CatFace's picture
Thanks given: 45
Thanks received: 38
16 September 2010 - 10:50am

Oh, it looks tempting! Tnx Usne, I'm gonna play it now and will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! Smile

usUsne
Usne's picture
17 September 2010 - 4:20pm

Has anyone tried this slot yet?

I did play it and didn't have alot of luck on it. Lots and lots of little wins to tease me. The bonus rounds are generous too, but the winnings from them are not so generous.

There is a consolation prize (multiplier up to 25x your wager) for a low winning bonus round. I happened to get alot of those!

Usne

rsCatFace
Silver PlayerSilver Player
CatFace's picture
Thanks given: 45
Thanks received: 38
19 September 2010 - 9:47am

Me too, I played it and spent some money on it. It's weird, because you do get the free spins with multipliers, and quite often, but your winnings there are so lousy that you get p***ed after a while and just give it up.

I liked the slot in general, it has good graphics, but the feeling that you should have won more just prevails after playing it for a while. Sad

Share this