Jackpot Winner!Jackpot Winner!
Usne's picture
Thanks given: 57
Thanks received: 82
20 April 2010 - 4:02am

New Slot Lucky Last

2 replies • Last post

Hiya Members,

Anyone try out the new slot at RTG Lucky Last? I have played it a few times. Haven't had a whole lot of luck on it yet but it is really a cute game! Its an Irish theme equipped with leprechauns, shamrocks and pots of gold. I was hoping since i'm Irish i could have a bit o luck!

The bonus round is triggered by gold coins one each end of the reels. I took here a screen shot of it what it looks like. The feature is 7 free games. The cool thing about it is on the seventh spin there is a chance to retrigger the bonus again with the coins. This tends to happen alot which makes the game fun. So far the best bonus round i have had is $51.

luckylast.jpg
aukabean
GamblerGambler
kabean's picture
Thanks given: 9
Thanks received: 7
29 April 2010 - 1:35am

I gave it a spin usne. the retrigger on the last free spin is a good idea and i caught it a couple of times. i made $16 on my best round but still lost my $20! fun while it lasted Erm

usUsne
Jackpot Winner!Jackpot Winner!
Usne's picture
Thanks given: 57
Thanks received: 82
29 April 2010 - 4:37pm

Hi Kabean,

I am not too impressed so far with this slot. I went back again to try it out and see if i could have a change of luck. Didn't have much success. I kind of shy away from slots that don't pay much on the reels and only on bonus rounds.

Maybe it is just a bad cycle for me........

Usne

Share this