0
$ £
ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
11 January 2012 - 9:32pm

Slot O Cash Tournaments Question ???

22 replies • Last post

I was signing into Slot O Cash to play another tournament, and I noticed something strange! I had $1.96 for my tournament total from winning 8th place in one and winning a few cents for another. Well, today when I signed in I now have 15 cents? WTH? I haven't spent a penny, because I only play the FREE tournaments?

Did they take my money, and if so, why? I know it is not much but if they do that to hundreds of thousands of people they could collect a bit of cash. What is going on?

CL-ED? Anyone?

Thank you in advance for your help, because I am scratching my head here. (I was hoping that I could eventually get my total up to 2.50, even slowly, so I could enter one of the pay tournaments, but I can't if my funds are going DOWN for no reason!) Help! Sad

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6130
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1776
11 January 2012 - 10:48pm
#1

No idea on that. Did you contact the casino support and ask?

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
11 January 2012 - 11:00pm
#2

CL-Ed, I have not done so yet. I am kind of in a hurry tonight (going out), but I plan on getting a hold of someone through "chat support" and asking what the heck is going on. Like I said, it is very small amount, but very puzzling to me still.

I will keep you posted when I find out something; hopefully, tomorrow sometime after I return home.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
11 January 2012 - 11:38pm
#3
hope777 wrote:

I was signing into Slot O Cash to play another tournament, and I noticed something strange! I had $1.96 for my tournament total from winning 8th place in one and winning a few cents for another. Well, today when I signed in I now have 15 cents? WTH? I haven't spent a penny, because I only play the FREE tournaments?

Did they take my money, and if so, why? I know it is not much but if they do that to hundreds of thousands of people they could collect a bit of cash. What is going on?

CL-ED? Anyone?

Thank you in advance for your help, because I am scratching my head here. (I was hoping that I could eventually get my total up to 2.50, even slowly, so I could enter one of the pay tournaments, but I can't if my funds are going DOWN for no reason!) Help! Sad

==============================================
whoa.... that's not right! Hope it's only a glitch.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
13 January 2012 - 3:37am
#4

Thanks, Ubetcha!

I talked to them through chat tonight, and she said she had to 'research my question with her supervisors." She then told me someone will get back to me through email. She was very polite and tried to be helpful. I am anxious to hear what they have to say, and I promise to keep you posted!

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
18 January 2012 - 8:00pm
#5

Update: STILL no answer through the email, as promised.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
19 January 2012 - 12:33am
#6
hope777 wrote:

Update: STILL no answer through the email, as promised.

==================================================================

darned but keep your fingers cross..

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
20 January 2012 - 4:46am
#7

I finally worked it all out through Chat. They are saying I played the money in the casino, which I do not remember doing, but my memory HAS been bad lately. My money is separate in that I cannot use my player money to enter a tournament, because it says I have only 15 cents in tournament money, even though my player money was 50 deposited by me and only 25 bonus deposited by them, yet I am not allowed to touch that or use it for tournaments.

However, if I win 1.96 in the tournament, I can turn around and use THAT to play the regular slots. That is what confused me.

I think if it is separate for one thing it should be for all, but I don't make the rules. I also think if the GREATER amount of my total is money that I deposited, and not bonus money, then I should be able to use SOME of that money to enter a tournament, but I cannot.

I hope that makes sense in the way I explained it, because it is still confusing to me, lol. So I now have over 900 in player money that I am using to play slots but only 15 cents in tournament money. I can play free tournaments, but I cannot use any of the 900 to enter a tournament. However, if I ran my player money to 0 I could spend the 15 cents on a game, like Keno, if I wanted to.

I just figure it is what it is.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
20 January 2012 - 5:20am
#8

It also confused me when I deposited my real play money & took a bonus. I realized later it can't be used to fund for tourneys once you claim the bonus. I have to be careful next time, just deposit & forget those bonuses. But the thing is, if you're able to finish the play through then you can use all the remaining account balance, am I right?

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6130
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1776
20 January 2012 - 11:21am
#9

Yes you are right Ubetcha - if you clear the bonus wagering requirements you should be free to use the money to enter tournaments.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

uspattytwo
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 4 Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
21 January 2012 - 3:57am
#10

I made a dep to slotocash and wanted to play slot turnaments. I did not know that if you dep and accept a bonus you are not allowed to play in the slsot tounaments and i searched the site and still did not find it written anywhere. Ii wish that it is stated as i like tournaments and get bored playing slots since they all apprear to be the same everywhere else. I wish it was an incentive to dep and accept bonus and be allowed to play slots and the tournaments.

uspattytwo
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 4 Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
21 January 2012 - 4:00am
#11

also i was told by one casino host that i could play tournaments after if i made it through the playthrough. Once i did that I was told by another casino host that I could not play tournaments because i accepted the bonus.

uspattytwo
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 4 Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
21 January 2012 - 4:02am
#12

i am new to online casinos and wanted to know how people felt about Liberty slots casino. They offer slot tournaments. I dep there. Is it safe to play there. get back i will appreciate

uspattytwo
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 4 Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
21 January 2012 - 4:05am
#13

i need to know if you accept a bonus and make it through your playthrough can u play tournaments and how can you convince the casino host that because i have foound that they will not let you play in the tournaments

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
21 January 2012 - 4:49am
#14
pattytwo wrote:

I made a dep to slotocash and wanted to play slot turnaments. I did not know that if you dep and accept a bonus you are not allowed to play in the slsot tounaments and i searched the site and still did not find it written anywhere. Ii wish that it is stated as i like tournaments and get bored playing slots since they all apprear to be the same everywhere else. I wish it was an incentive to dep and accept bonus and be allowed to play slots and the tournaments.

========================================================================================

You will find the restrictions and what games allowed when you click the "redeem coupon". Once you enter the bonus code, it will open the menu games, the wagering requirement and how much the play through. I noticed three up from the bottom, the "tournament " is excluded as well as the video poker. Hope this helps.

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
21 January 2012 - 8:10pm
#15
pattytwo wrote:

I made a dep to slotocash and wanted to play slot turnaments. I did not know that if you dep and accept a bonus you are not allowed to play in the slsot tounaments and i searched the site and still did not find it written anywhere. Ii wish that it is stated as i like tournaments and get bored playing slots since they all apprear to be the same everywhere else. I wish it was an incentive to dep and accept bonus and be allowed to play slots and the tournaments.

You can enter several free tournaments at Slot O Cash. The prizes may not be as high for the free ones, but they are still fun. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
22 January 2012 - 2:30am
#16
pattytwo wrote:

i am new to online casinos and wanted to know how people felt about Liberty slots casino. They offer slot tournaments. I dep there. Is it safe to play there. get back i will appreciate

Welcome pattytwo to Casino Listings. There is a list of No Deposit Casinos in the Bonuses section. It's the next to last entry on the left on the Bonuses pull down menu. I like to try the games first to see which casino I like.

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 7779
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 498
16 February 2012 - 7:11pm
#17

How are the tournaments at Slot"O Cash? I haven't really gotten into many since English Harbour, but want to start up again sometime.

Good selection of games?

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
16 February 2012 - 8:56pm
#18
barbadosslim93 wrote:

How are the tournaments at Slot"O Cash? I haven't really gotten into many since English Harbour, but want to start up again sometime.

Good selection of games?

B'Slim there is one free one every single week day and two if you have made a deposit (LuckyMe and I figured that out, when we couldn't figure out why only one would show up for her and two for me). Then there are those where you enter for 2.50, about one per day, and the big one at the end of the month.

Just had my personal best yesterday, playing free Naughty or Nice tournament there, and it was so much fun. I ended up in second place, which was $8.50, but not bad for free, right? Wink I tend to not play tournaments other places, lately, because I usually only like to have two to three (max) casinos downloaded onto my computer at once. I have had fun playing the free tournaments there, spinning while watching TV or movies, lol. Let me know if you check them out.

P.S. I would have even MORE fun if they would PAY me what they owe me, lol. Just had to throw that in.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
17 February 2012 - 1:26am
#19

$8.50 is not bad for a free entry fee. I think it makes it fun because you aren't losing a penny and you can still play the game.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
1 March 2012 - 12:58am
#20

Still waiting, people, but do not judge the casino by me. I do fault them for their very LIMITED withdrawal options, but I do take some responsibility in the time it is taking, due to my being a different, difficult case. However, the time they are taking to get back to me, between correspondence, is not excusable. The thing is, I DO seem to win here more than any other place I have tried before. Don't know why, but it is true.

I will keep you all posted.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Location: Ohio, USA
Joined: 10 Dec 2011
Posts: 7400
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
3 March 2012 - 12:00am
#21

Hang in there Hope. Your money has to arrive one day.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Location: Minnesota USA
Joined: 1 Jan 2011
Posts: 12171
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
7 March 2012 - 8:01pm
#22

Would be a nice birthday present, but after waiting for two and one-half months, I am not holding my breath. Sad

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

Share this