0
$ £
auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
9 May 2011 - 4:27am

Cheating casino software: Casino Web Scripts

23 replies • Last post

I was reading a quite unbelievably funny article over at 100% Gambling about the blackjack at a casino called VIP Golden Club. There are plenty of hilarious screenshots in there and suffice to say it was not possible to win on the game, it was so bug-ridden.

I had to see this for myself so I went on over and gave it a try but sadly the game has been updated and appears to work properly. Or so I thought!

VIP Golden blackjack

That happened within the first 10 hands or so. It is the right result I guess, but its a bit disconcerting to see the dealer pull another card after landing a blackjack.

I noticed a link to the creator of the game software (known as CasinoWebScripts - no link for obvious reasons) while playing, so I went over to check them out and luckily enough they allow anyone to try out their admin interface. I guess they figure its a selling point. So I logged in as admin on their demo account and found this:

Casino Web Scripts

And here are some choice quotes from their website:

Quote:

Lure your players in by allowing them to play in fun mode (Play Money) before making a deposit and playing for Real Money.

Well hey at least they are inadvertently honest!

Quote:

Why buy OUR casino software?
1)We don't ask for any monthly % from your winnings. After you buy the software, the money you make are all yours !!! Most casino providers ask for up to 10% share. We ask 0% !!!

2)You can set the winning percentage and payout percentages yourself ! You decide how much the casino and the players win !!!

Quote:

-set custom winning rate to determine the odds of the casino
-set custom payout rate to decide how much profit you will make
-you can customize the winning rate of the casino flash php script

That's right folks, you too can buy casino software that allows you to set a deterministic chance of winning for all players, and make them different between real and fun play mode! All for one low, low price.

So there you have it, we welcome this junk to our casino blacklist along with any casino that uses it!

4 members gave thanks for this useful post: yobes, Chelsea, Insomniac, BCPRO

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usUsne
Jackpot Winner!Jackpot Winner!
Usne's picture
Joined: 19 Mar 2010
Posts: 725
Thanks given: 57
Thanks received: 81
9 May 2011 - 2:23pm
#1

That is wild! I will keep my eye on that software for sure. What is worse then the obvious glitch is the Custom options available for the operator. To openly broadcast that on top of it all is crazy. I have seen plenty of software sites but never have i seen anything like this.

Do they not realize anyone and everyone may check out their site? I wouldn't doubt that some other less desirable software may have this type option, but at least they're smart enough to discuss behind closed window doors.

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
10 May 2011 - 12:12am
#2

Its totally brazen. But judging by the language used on the site and the low price for the software (one of the packages was something like €1299), it’s clear that this is not a professional developer. I doubt you will ever see many casinos running this software - for one the server software is programmed (badly by the looks of it) in PHP and looks to be designed for people to run on $10 a month shared hosting servers which no serious casino would ever do.

Its just another reason to stick with a properly audited and respected software provider when playing online.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: MsBrianca

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

gbChelsea
Card SharkCard Shark
Chelsea's picture
Joined: 31 Dec 2010
Posts: 117
Thanks given: 28
Thanks received: 40
12 May 2011 - 6:23am
#3

How is that different to a "fair" online casino? I know that the casino has an advantage over the long run but how do they do it honestly?

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: MsBrianca

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
12 May 2011 - 8:24am
#4

At a fair casino, the outcomes of the games are random. However the odds of the various outcomes are such that the casino has a "house edge" or advantage over the player so that it collects more money than it pays out across all its different players over the long term.

I'll use a really simple example - a game of Roulette. There are 36 pockets on the wheel, plus the zero. Say you bet on black or any other of the outside bets that pay you 1:1 on your bet. 18/37 times you win as the ball lands in black, and 19/37 times you lose as the ball lands in either the red or the zero. That extra 1/37 is the house edge right there - i.e. even though you're taking a "50/50" bet, you lose more often than you win in the long run. The same holds true for every other bet on the roulette table. So the wheel can be spun millions of times and the results are completely random, but the casino profits because of the advantage designed into the game. Every game in a casino is like that in some way.

The difference between a normal casino and this cheating software is that this software allows the operator to specify a target percentage of players that can (or cannot) win. This proves that the outcomes of the games are not random, as the software has to be able to adjust to meet the target the operator sets - i.e. it has to ensure a certain percentage of players lose. Also from reading the settings screen it seems to allow the casino to "bank" a certain proportion of every bet, so that it cannot be won back by players, no matter what. And it allows the "fun play" games to be looser than in money play mode, which is a huge no-no.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usInsomniac
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks given: 2
Thanks received: 2
12 May 2011 - 8:58am
#5

I just played "Reel Thunder" for fun and won over $1500 in a few spins - I'd wager that if I switched to real money I'd lose my deposit and never see a big win. Had I not read your post I might have fallen for the lure... especially with the no deposit bonus on their website.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: CL-Ed

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
12 May 2011 - 11:00pm
#6

Holy crap Insomniac! You just made my day. Glad to hear that posting a warning works so quickly.

And another thing - that Reel Thunder slot they have there has been copied from Microgaming! It will be interesting to see how long it takes until they get pounded by Microgaming lawyers.

Reel Thunder (Microgaming)Reel Thunder (Casino Web Scripts)

2 members gave thanks for this useful post: yobes, barbadosslim93

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

ropacific12
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
25 May 2011 - 2:05pm
#7

I was interested in creating a casino website and was in discussions with the most popular vendors,including [LINK SPAM REMOVED] . After I googled them a little, I found your website.

From my point of view a software that lets you control everything is the best option(at least for me ... i dont want to end up having to pay my players money that I dont have just because all the odds had to be fair ) . Do you really think that all the online casinos pay like you said when you play for money ? If that would be true, people would win billions by exploiting the casino rules . Just make a deposit to any top casino and test the roulette by placing bets only on red and doubling your stake every time you lose ... but play for real money.

So I would have to disagree with you here .

Also I contacted some other casino vendors, like viaden and i'd have to pay around 50,000€ for 20 games and i wont have any control over them and I would have to pay them a percentage every month with a minimum of 1500€.

PlayTech sells their software for at least 100,000$ , and these guys give you a starting package for 3,000€ with everything being copyrighted , so for start, I would really go for them. Id rather spend 3,000€ and if everything goes well add more games and them remove the copyrights. They have nice games .

So the only thing wrong with these guys would be their low prices from your point of view and the fact that they use PHP as a server language .Btw, their prices are not that low, since they have many games that are selling at over 1000 € , it's just that they allow you to start with a cheap package. But what's wrong with that ?

I spoke to a developer that will help me with the technical part of my casino and he said that PHP is the most common web language and if everything is coded correctly it can be more efficient than it's rival ASP, and the server that I must buy depends on number of visitors I will have, and I can have dedicated server with PHP as well . Also he told me that most casino vendors developed their software in ASP because when their software was developed, ASP was the leader, and now things have changed. I personally thrust what he said, coming from a man with experience in this field.

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
25 May 2011 - 10:43pm
#8

Wow. I don't even know where to begin with your post pacific12.

pacific12 wrote:

I was interested in creating a casino website and was in discussions with the most popular vendors,including [LINK SPAM REMOVED] . After I googled them a little, I found your website.

The fact you link dropped here even after I expressly said earlier I would not be linking to this software makes me highly suspicious that you work for them. Bonus points for posting from a Romanian IP address when we know that the software developer is located in Romania too.

They are not "one of the most popular vendors". They are in fact almost unknown, and have no reputation other than for offering software that is cheap, bug ridden, and allowing the operator to cheat their players. Their only claim to fame is being blacklisted here, by Michael Shackleford, CasinoMeister, 100% Gambling, the list goes on and on and on.

Quote:

From my point of view a software that lets you control everything is the best option(at least for me ... i dont want to end up having to pay my players money that I dont have just because all the odds had to be fair ).

Surprized

If you can't accept the financial risk of a player winning then you have no business running a casino. At All. Ever. This point is not a matter of opinion or debate. I am stunned that you wrote what you did. It is indefensible.

Quote:

Do you really think that all the online casinos pay like you said when you play for money ? If that would be true, people would win billions by exploiting the casino rules . Just make a deposit to any top casino and test the roulette by placing bets only on red and doubling your stake every time you lose ... but play for real money.

The vast majority offer random games with a house edge. If you have proof otherwise then feel free to show it, otherwise statements like that just reveal how little knowledge you have of this industry. Whether the casinos actually pay players when they win is another matter and is one of the reasons we have a blacklist.

And once again you demonstrate that you have no business running a casino because you lack the simple understanding of what a house edge is, and seem to think a Martingale is a winning strategy (that was disproven in the 18th century btw). Here is a recent thread where I explained something similar to a player: Suspicious "randomness" at Silver Oak and English Harbour

Quote:

Also I contacted some other casino vendors, like viaden and i'd have to pay around 50,000€ for 20 games and i wont have any control over them and I would have to pay them a percentage every month with a minimum of 1500€.

Why should you have any "control" over the games? They have a house edge built in already. It is reassuring to know that Viaden have fair games and require someone with some financial backing to get a license.

Quote:

PlayTech sells their software for at least 100,000$ , and these guys give you a starting package for 3,000€ with everything being copyrighted , so for start, I would really go for them. Id rather spend 3,000€ and if everything goes well add more games and them remove the copyrights. They have nice games .

Once again, its good to know that casino backers using Playtech have a good amount of money in the bank.

"Everything being copyrighted". Don't make me laugh. Did you not read my last post? A lot of their games are copyrighted... by Microgaming! Why would someone claiming to be starting a casino with hardly any money want to leave themselves open to legal challenge by Microgaming? That is insane.

Quote:

So the only thing wrong with these guys would be their low prices from your point of view and the fact that they use PHP as a server language .Btw, their prices are not that low, since they have many games that are selling at over 1000 € , it's just that they allow you to start with a cheap package. But what's wrong with that ?

In this thread I have detailed their bug-ridden games (and I think I am being generous describing them as bug-ridden, others might say deliberately cheating), and ability to cheat the player through the back-end via a deterministic payout rate. And somehow you come to the conclusion that the only thing wrong with them is their prices and code? I think you need to read it again.

And while you're at it, read the developer's website again too and take note of the litany of grammatical and spelling errors, then consider the bug-ridden games as demonstrated at the start of this thread and the one at 100% Gambling, consider whether you would also like to be sued by Microgaming, RTG, or Playtech too now! (see evidence below), and then think about whether you would have confidence that their code even does what they claim, seeing as they are demonstrably unprofessional.

Quote:

I spoke to a developer that will help me with the technical part of my casino and he said that PHP is the most common web language and if everything is coded correctly it can be more efficient than it's rival ASP, and the server that I must buy depends on number of visitors I will have, and I can have dedicated server with PHP as well . Also he told me that most casino vendors developed their software in ASP because when their software was developed, ASP was the leader, and now things have changed. I personally thrust what he said, coming from a man with experience in this field.

Lots of websites are written in PHP. Its a good tool for the job, i.e. writing a website. As an experienced and qualified developer myself it is my professional opinion that scripting languages are not suitable for running the RNG and/or game engine for a casino for a multitude of reasons including security and scalability. The fact that its a scripting language and therefore the source code can be easily changed by anyone with a little basic knowledge means you can never be sure the operator has not tampered with the "RNG" (not that this software even has a "random" number generator).

If you truly are looking to start a casino, I highly recommend you do a lot more research and save up a lot more money first, and try to find a little character and integrity to make your casino one that is worth trusting. If you are working for this developer, as is more likely, I recommend that you stop making up fantasy stories on websites to try to explain your motives for cheating players, and instead work on removing all the stolen copyrighted material used in your games, and writing a properly random gaming engine.

3 members gave thanks for this useful post: yobes, barbadosslim93, mrbingo83

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
25 May 2011 - 11:01pm
#9

Oh look - they are copying Playtech's Heads or Tails game now too (Playtech's game is the 2nd shot):

CWS Heads or TailsPlaytech Heads or Tails

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

auyobes
GamblerGambler
Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 97
Thanks given: 9
Thanks received: 8
26 May 2011 - 6:41am
#10

Wow. just wow!

pacific12 wrote:

From my point of view a software that lets you control everything is the best option(at least for me ... i dont want to end up having to pay my players money that I dont have just because all the odds had to be fair ) . Do you really think that all the online casinos pay like you said when you play for money ? If that would be true, people would win billions by exploiting the casino rules . Just make a deposit to any top casino and test the roulette by placing bets only on red and doubling your stake every time you lose ... but play for real money.

2 things - 1. you should never be permitted to run a casino with an attitude like that.

and 2. seeing as you don't trust the online casinos with real money why don't you go down to your local real casino instead and use your roulette system to make yourself billions? you'll become rich much faster that way than creating an online casino that cheats people (if your system works of course). good luck with that! lol

Keep up the good work Ed.

ropacific12
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
26 May 2011 - 11:53am
#11

I came on your website after googleing "casino web scripts reviews" or something like that.

Yes, I am from Romania, but what is your problem with that ? I dont work for them ,but it seems that you have something with my compatriots and with their copyright issues and also you are telling lots of personal opinions and lies.Just because you dont want to start a casino it doesnt mean you have to hammer every new software provider.

Where is the copyright problem in the Heads or Tails game ? It's a classic game ... the difference is like total , except the game rules . Please tell me the copyright problem here, I really want to know . Or now what ? Are the rules also copyrighted ? Did you surf the web to see how many Heads or Tails games are out there having same rules ? I guess not ... your purpose is clear ... to accuse them of copyright issues just because you dont like their grammar. You should read the copyright laws then.

You say these guys copied everything from MicroGaming and RTG , but I really dont see any game that looks like the ones from MG or RTG on their website. A copyright law is broken when graphics that are copyrighted or graphics that are NOT free are used in other projects . Is the classic slot CHERRY copyrighted ? Or the ACE CARD copyrighted ? Because I couldnt find any REEL THUNDER game of which you mention on their website. What if MG or RTG dont have any copyright rights over all their graphics (it might sound absurd , but what if ? ) ?

As for starting a casino , you act like a very smart person, that owned and managed all the software out there and that also managed lots of casinos. Im right, aren't I ? Now this might upset you a little ,i know. But truth should be upsetting and not lies.

I still believe that if I am to start a casino I should be let to control mostly anything ... viaden just allows me to market my website and watch statistics ... playtech is a little more flexible , while these guys let me adjust my winnings.
From the point of view of the owner it's a great thing. From the point of view of the player it's a totally bad thing. I know the players matter of course, because with no players , there are no winnings ... but why do the players have to know how my software works ? I mean im not stupid to copy paste the software details on my website . And of course I will buy everything without copyright if I will target a large area of players. And of course I will not take all the winnings for myself because it's obvious that nobody will play if so. Like in any casino , some players will win , some will lose. Just because the software lets me control my winnings it doesnt mean that I will make all users lose everything they wager. I want everything to be fair as long as I wont lose my money.

As for the house edge , I documented a little , and if a casino were to respect the house edge and pay like you said,, meaning if you bet on number 25 on roulette , 1 out of 36 times it will return 25 , that would mean that the RNG is pseudo-random and not true-random , because the numbers would have to repeat themselves at a set interval , and that would mean that with some methods the casino RNG can be "read" . I might be wrong, I just read information from google and I combined with what my tech guy told me , but because Im unsure it wont mean I will take any reply to this as a convincing answer.

Now I know you will start to do what you did before ... start to hammer me or them just because I am taking their side because they are romanians like me and because I didnt find what you said to be true ... and it's not a just personal opinion in their defence ... i went on their website and checked what you said .

yobes wrote:

Wow. just wow!

2 things - 1. you should never be permitted to run a casino with an attitude like that.

and 2. seeing as you don't trust the online casinos with real money why don't you go down to your local real casino instead and use your roulette system to make yourself billions? you'll become rich much faster that way than creating an online casino that cheats people (if your system works of course). good luck with that! lol

Keep up the good work Ed.

What is wrong in my attitude "yobes" ? Or you just pick on people for no reason to show everybody how tough you are because you're behind a monitor and nobody sees you ? You should continue to live in your fantasy casino world where all the casinos are fair! If you are that smart maybe you should go to school for a while, get a diploma , then get a job in licensing casinos.

It seems that some people type just because their fingers are itchy ...

Btw, where are my bonus chips ?

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 7779
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 498
26 May 2011 - 5:09pm
#12
pacific12 wrote:

I still believe that if I am to start a casino I should be let to control mostly anything ... viaden just allows me to market my website and watch statistics ... playtech is a little more flexible , while these guys let me adjust my winnings.
From the point of view of the owner it's a great thing. From the point of view of the player it's a totally bad thing. I know the players matter of course, because with no players , there are no winnings ... but why do the players have to know how my software works ? I mean im not stupid to copy paste the software details on my website . And of course I will buy everything without copyright if I will target a large area of players. And of course I will not take all the winnings for myself because it's obvious that nobody will play if so. Like in any casino , some players will win , some will lose. Just because the software lets me control my winnings it doesnt mean that I will make all users lose everything they wager. I want everything to be fair as long as I wont lose my money.

What is wrong in my attitude "yobes" ? Or you just pick on people for no reason to show everybody how tough you are because you're behind a monitor and nobody sees you ? You should continue to live in your fantasy casino world where all the casinos are fair! If you are that smart maybe you should go to school for a while, get a diploma , then get a job in licensing casinos.

It seems that some people type just because their fingers are itchy ...

Btw, where are my bonus chips ?

If you were to open a casino in Romania (assuming it was legal there) do you honestly think they would allow you to control the odds of the games? It is completely unrealistic to think that anyone is going to allow you to fix the odds to your favor to guarantee that the house would always win unfairly.

With that type of attitude you wouldn't be able to last as a casino, even if you were able to somehow con your way into getting up and running. As soon as a few people caught on to the fraud you were committing, word would spread and the people that got suckered into playing at your casino would dwindle so low that it wouldn't even cover your overhead. Bad business model.

The only thing that online casinos are surviving on today is word of mouth. People Google casinos before they play, and when they see a black lister, they simply don't play.

As for your comments to yobes: Who do you think you are? You haven't proven yourself to be anybody reputable, and to bad mouth another member of this forum who is expressing their opinion is straight up wrong.

You really need to knock off that kind of attitude towards people here. You are coming off as an ignorant troll.

ropacific12
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 25 May 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0
26 May 2011 - 5:53pm
#13
barbadosslim93 wrote:

If you were to open a casino in Romania (assuming it was legal there) do you honestly think they would allow you to control the odds of the games? It is completely unrealistic to think that anyone is going to allow you to fix the odds to your favor to guarantee that the house would always win unfairly.

With that type of attitude you wouldn't be able to last as a casino, even if you were able to somehow con your way into getting up and running. As soon as a few people caught on to the fraud you were committing, word would spread and the people that got suckered into playing at your casino would dwindle so low that it wouldn't even cover your overhead. Bad business model.

The only thing that online casinos are surviving on today is word of mouth. People Google casinos before they play, and when they see a black lister, they simply don't play.

As for your comments to yobes: Who do you think you are? You haven't proven yourself to be anybody reputable, and to bad mouth another member of this forum who is expressing their opinion is straight up wrong.

You really need to knock off that kind of attitude towards people here. You are coming off as an ignorant troll.

I didnt say I will open a casino in Romania , because the law seems to be totally against this.
My attitude is just a response to the unfair hammering that's being addressed to romanian people around.

Now that I expressed my opinion, users like "yobes" all of a sudden started acting smart just because I took the side of Casino Web Scripts and because he has no idea about what I said regarding the roulette house exploit bug .

That can be made only on some ONLINE CASINOS that dont use TRUE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS and use PSEUDO-RANDOM so that the house pays like in the odds ( like Ed said). But now all use true random, and if they were to pay like Ed sayd, then the generator should be pseudo-random.

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
26 May 2011 - 11:34pm
#14
Quote:

I came on your website after googleing "casino web scripts reviews" or something like that.

Thanks for the tip. I just googled that myself, and my goodness you have a lot of bad press to clear up. Our site is the least of your worries, from what I can see someone has set up an entire website devoted to telling people how bad your software is.

I won't bother with the rest of the nonsense you wrote.

Let me make this very clear: pacific12 IS the software developer or someone working for them.

First there is the Romanian IP address, but pacific12 had tried to hide this by setting their country to Portugal in their user profile. BTW pacific12, remove the chip on your shoulder - pointing out that you are Romanian has nothing to do with everyone else in Romania. It is merely evidence that suggests you may be the developer, given we have less than 10 visitors a day from Romania on average.

I then found an email from the developer in our spam box which had been sent blindly to several different email addresses on our domain in the hope that it would reach us. (Here's a tip, there's a contact us link on every page of this site). I will reprint it here with some of the relevant email header information:

Subject: Hello
Date: 26 May 2011 1:30:49 AM AEST
From: CasinoWebScripts Sales
Received: from [188.26.184.162] (helo=wwwnevergoneeu) by flint.footholds.net with esmtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from ) id 1QPG2o-0002lE-S3; Wed, 25 May 2011 16:30:47 +0100

Hello,
It has come to our attention that on your website there are multiple articles that are mentioning negative facts about our company and our software, without our prior approval or consultancy . (quoting “But judging by the language used on the site and the low price for the software (one of the packages was something like €1299), it’s clear that this is not a professional developer. “, and many other)

Furthermore , those articles seem to be written without any deep knowledge or research in the area of programming and casino software workaround.

In order to not take this to a higher court, we ask you nicely to remove the articles on your website or to adjust them in such manner that it would reflect reality and not a personal opinion of someone without knowledge in this area.
Advise us by email once you have completed our requests , not later than 29th May 2011.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Casino Web Scripts

You see that line from the email header that I have bolded? That IP address of 188.26.184.162 is the exact same IP address that pacific12 has been posting from. Oh dear. Busted.

I am glad you admit what we write are "negative facts". While what we have written may be negative from your point of view, it is good that we can all agree that it is factual and that it does in fact "reflect reality". We are a review site, and we do not need your permission to give our opinions of your software. In addition I was/am a professional software developer, and I have years of experience in this field, so I am very qualified to evaluate the quality of your work.

pacific12, your account has been banned. I am doing you a favour. Every post you make just digs the hole you have made for yourself even deeper, adds more material for a google search, and keeps popping this thread to the top of our recent topics list. If you want this problem to go away, the solution is simple - fix your software. I am sure there is room in the market for a low cost casino software solution, but there is no need to make one that cheats.

3 members gave thanks for this useful post: yobes, barbadosslim93, mrbingo83

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

usbarbadosslim93
Forum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Location: Michigan
Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 7779
Thanks given: 535
Thanks received: 498
27 May 2011 - 1:28am
#15

Great work there Ed! Love the way you handled this!

auyobes
GamblerGambler
Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 97
Thanks given: 9
Thanks received: 8
27 May 2011 - 2:30am
#16
pacific12 wrote:

I want everything to be fair as long as I wont lose my money.

I don't know lol

I honestly genuinely laughed out loud at that.

pacific12 wrote:

What is wrong in my attitude "yobes" ?

apart from the above quote which i think sums it up nicely let me see... you make software that cheats (if it actually works properly). You steal game names an graphics from well known software manufactruers. You pretend to be a customer and lie about who you are and why you are posting here. hen things go wrong you threaten to sue people. So I would say theres a lot of things wrong with your attitude.

Thanks for the laugh!

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
27 May 2011 - 3:06am
#17

Alright yobes! Settle down. Lets not inflame things!

To be fair they never explicitly threatened to "sue us", they just mentioned going to "a higher court" (whatever that means).

I don't want an ongoing war of words with these guys. There is no need for that. I'll leave the thread open but everybody please try to be respectful in your comments. Thanks.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: mrbingo83

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
27 May 2011 - 4:50am
#18

Sigh. These guys just do not want to learn. Another email:

Hello,
It seems you are posting more content about us, without any of our approval.
We are making a correction in your sayings that you are a simple review website and can write whatever you want .
We dont disagree with that , but posting images from our software and our contact details on your articles is a copyright infringement .

To avoid any future problems, you should remove your article and any images and contact details related to us from your website.

Kind Regards,

Casino Web Scripts

The hypocrisy of this copyright infringer complaining about copyright infringement is spectacular.

Every minute you spend on this is another minute wasted that you could have spent programming your blackjack dealer not to hit when he has a blackjack.

If anyone can find anywhere where we have shown the contact details for these guys, let me know and I will happily remove them. I have been very careful to make sure not to post their contact details at all. The last thing I want to do is promote their business. I think you may have us confused with some other site there pacific12.

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

auyobes
GamblerGambler
Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 97
Thanks given: 9
Thanks received: 8
27 May 2011 - 5:19am
#19

sorry Ed I won't fall for the trolls any more! Wink

I would not be worried about getting sued. you have done nothing except write the truth here.

gbcaruso
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 29 May 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
29 May 2011 - 7:38pm
#20

I've also received the silly "court" email. This irritated me sufficiently to write a third article about the blackjack game, which I'll link to, if it's OK with you, once I've finished it.

Michael Shakleford also blacklisted them after he read my article. I wonder if they're taking him to court as well? I've always wanted to meet him, so we might end up sharing a cell.

auCL-Ed
StaffStaff
CL-Ed's picture
Location: Sydney
Joined: 7 Sep 2007
Posts: 6135
Thanks given: 2479
Thanks received: 1777
30 May 2011 - 12:30am
#21

Yes, we have received more emails from these people but I won't be publishing them any more. No more needs to be said, they have pretty much hung themselves with everything they have said here already.

I would not be too worried Caruso (and feel free to post your link btw). I would love to know under what country's laws these people think they are entitled to copy the graphics from a bunch of well known casino software suppliers, and then sue people for posting a screenshot that proves it. I certainly haven't broken any laws where I live! But feel free to punch me if you and I, and the Wizard of Odds, and Casinomeister and every other webmaster who blacklisted these guys ends up stuck in a Romanian cell together.

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Sveneyem

Always play it safe! Consult our list of rogue casinos and warnings before depositing.
Every comment you make in our forum earns you CLchips which can be used to buy real prizes in our CLchips shop!

gbcaruso
NewbieNewbie
Joined: 29 May 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 1
30 May 2011 - 2:24pm
#22

Crooks try to talk big about copyright, libel etc to cover themselves. It can work, I was involved in a property scam not so long ago where the thief successfully got forum threads removed by threatening a "court case". It bit him in the ass in the end, because I redoubled my efforts on blogs I control and, having no reason to be intimidated, didn't remove anything because of empty threats. Now his name is mud for anyone who uses Google.

Oh yeah, the property was in Romania. Gotta love these Romanians. In my experience, a country to steer well clear of.

Latest article:

http://online_casino_news.hundredpercentgambling.com/2011/05/casino-web-...

I hadn't realised that Bailey had also blacklisted them, but for totally different reasons!

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: BCPRO

auyobes
GamblerGambler
Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 97
Thanks given: 9
Thanks received: 8
6 June 2011 - 1:27am
#23

Nice to know you're in good company!

Share this