Savannah's picture
Thanks given: 40
Thanks received: 29
20 April 2011 - 10:31am

Latest Movies

332 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

Hi everyone,

I thought it might be fun to list the latest movies we've seen including your thoughts and reviews if you'd like. Let's give them up to 5 CL stars. Oh and don't spoil an ending in for those of us that haven't seen the movie yet 🤐

I recently saw a slew of movies. Most recently was SCRE4M. I can't say it was very original but I simply enjoyed seeing Courtney Cox, David Arquette, Neve Campbell and Ghost Face work together again. It's been 15 years or so since the first Scream. Crazy how time flies. Your typical blood and guts and usual twisted ending.

3 CL Stars based on the nostalgia alone.

Source Code was awesome! The plot was very original and not comparable to any other movie I can think of. Basically Jake Gyllenhaal tries to determine the bomber on a Chicago commuter train. The twist is that the bomb has already gone off and Jake is sent back in time repeatedly to find the culprit and prevent a future bombing.

4 CL Stars and not 5 because I was disappointed in the ending.

usbarbadosslim93
Forum AngelForum Angel
barbadosslim93's picture
Thanks given: 849
Thanks received: 2155
14 March 2014 - 12:37pm

The Lego movie was actually my first choice to take the kids to, but my wife wants to see it too and I didn't want to deal with her wrath after revealing we have all seen it!

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
25 March 2014 - 6:27pm

The Long Walk to Freedom, the Mandela movie starring Idris Elba was certainly worth a watch. I believe it means more to those of us who lived through this time in history. I studied aparteid (sp) and Mandela in college and was one of his many champions through the year, so I ended up crying at the end. lol I believe it was very well done. I give it 4.5 out of 5 CL stars.