$ £
usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
6 February 2012 - 12:28am

What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?

8 replies • Last post

I wanted to be a singer. I can't carry a tune. I also wanted to own a store. I used to line up all my toys on the bed and have my brothers and sisters as customers. I also wanted to marry a preacher when I grew up.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
6 February 2012 - 12:30am

LOL! Marry a preacher. That is too funny. I wonder why?

I can't even remember what I wanted to be. I know I wanted to sing, and I knew I could not. I loved listening to how pretty Judy Garland could sing, and I felt sad that I could not sing like that, lol. I will have to think about this one. I used to like to play store, too, but I have to think about what I wanted to be when I grew up and see if I can even remember.

I remember once one of my boys said he wanted to be a "racecar driver or a destruction worker." lol!

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
6 February 2012 - 12:42am

haha, a destruction worker....that is funny. I thought preachers had happy lives and mine wasn't a lot of times. I thought if I married a preacher, I would have a happy life.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
6 February 2012 - 12:45am

That is too cute.

I used to love putting on shows for my mom with my friends. I think I would have made a good actor, lol. I remember what I wanted to be when I was older, but never when I was younger. I just wanted to graduate and get a job. I just can't remember saying I wanted to be anything when I was little?

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
6 February 2012 - 12:53am

My daughter wanted to be a model. My son wanted to drive a truck. I remember once, my son and his friend were digging a big hole in the back yard. They thought they could reach China for some reason.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
7 February 2012 - 1:27am

that is funny. We used to say that when we were kids. lol One of my sons wanted to be a zoologist for a while. We all thought my middle son would become a scientist and my youngest either a lawyer, sportscaster or salesperson or even a politician or any profession where he could use his charm. My oldest wanted to be a preacher when he was very young, lol

Hope777

Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
7 February 2012 - 1:50am

Well, I could have married your son if he was a little older or I was a little younger.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
7 February 2012 - 3:28am

I was thinking the same thing, you cougar. You still could, but he is not a preacher, lol! However, it would be too weird to have you as my daughter-in-law. He does tend to like older women. lmbo! Wink

OOPS! Edited to say you are NOT old. Just older than my son. lol

Hope777

Shawshank Redemption

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
7 February 2012 - 5:14am
hope777 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, you cougar. You still could, but he is not a preacher, lol! However, it would be too weird to have you as my daughter-in-law. He does tend to like older women. lmbo! Wink

OOPS! Edited to say you are NOT old. Just older than my son. lol

Lol, that is funny. I'm older than you too. The preacher thing is over-rated I think.

Share this