$ £
usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
1 February 2012 - 10:46am

Who is the most interesting person you have met?

5 replies • Last post

I will have to give this some consideration myself. I would like to hear what others have to say.

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
1 February 2012 - 4:13pm

The most interesting person I've ever met .. actually, there were two most interesting ones lol both were my lecturers. One of English and second of Economics. But now I'll talk about the lecturer of Economics. He was just a genial, with a very advanced personality, interests and intelligence. He soon became my crush lol but, ... I must admit that he was more that thirty years older than me Confused Sad but he will always stay in my memory as one of the most interesting people in my life.

ushope777
Forum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 955
Thanks received: 717
1 February 2012 - 7:03pm

Ohhhhh, someone was "hot for teacher," lol! He does sound like he made an impression on you, SG. I just had to tease you a little. Some of my teachers, and professors, really stand out in my life, too. I will also have to think about this one a little longer. Smile

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
2 February 2012 - 7:08am

lool, hot for teacher lol yeah, really impressed me. When he was teaching me (and even after finishing his course) I was wondering if he was a little bit, just a little bit younger lollol:D lol

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 84
22 February 2012 - 2:55am

that would be my husband.... Kiss Angel 2 interesting cultures collided and made some adjustments and still on the process of learning each other everyday for the past 18 years and counting.. Smile

Y'all take care.. =^. .^=

usLuckyMe
Forum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 222
22 February 2012 - 3:41am
Ubetcha wrote:

that would be my husband.... Kiss Angel 2 interesting cultures collided and made some adjustments and still on the process of learning each other everyday for the past 18 years and counting.. Smile

It's great that you are both still learning about each other this many years later. I hope you have many more together. Smile

1 member gave thanks for this useful post: Ubetcha

Share this