usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
Thanks given: 163
Thanks received: 230
8 January 2012 - 10:18pm

What are some of your favorite websites?

108 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

One of my favorite websites is www.listia.com. It is a newer site, about a year or so old. You list items that you no longer want and people bid on them with credits they have received by listing items. You can also buy credits on the site. You get credits from referring others, for checking in, for posting, for reaching goals...like so many posts, so many sales. Sometimes you get extra credits for listing specific items.

You can choose to offer free shipping, which if you do, you get extra credits. You can also have the bidder pay for shipping but you usually don't get as many credits.

I have won jewelry, dvds, gift cards, a blanket, clothing, postage stamps and lots of other items on this site. No money exchanges hands. They do have you pay $1.00 at fist to register if you want to be verified (which means more bidders) but after that no money is needed unless you want to buy extra credits.

They also have several auctions each month that are listed by Listia to show appreciation for members.
You can enter into them by bidding on them with your credits. They have cameras and other great items.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1043
29 January 2013 - 10:14pm
LuckyMe wrote:

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Ebates is a good place to get money back on clothing, books, cd, lots of stuff you would buy online. I don't buy that much anymore, but I have recieved money back from Ebates with no hassle at all.

How does this work, again, LuckyMe? I know I have asked before, but it's been a while. Thanks!

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
29 January 2013 - 10:21pm
hope777 wrote:

Want to watch movies that are still in the theatre or Academy Award-nominated films and more? My oldest son found us a new site where the movies are free to stream. NO download necessary.

My Argo subtitles and narrative at the end was in Chinese, and during The Gangster Squad, I could hear the movie projector sound, lol, but hey, nothing is perfect. All the others I watched had neither of those distractions. Check it out!

http://www.movie2k.to/

Bringing this over to the new page.

usluckywalker
Slots FanSlots Fan
luckywalker's picture
Thanks given: 73
Thanks received: 160
30 January 2013 - 1:38pm

I love ebates!!!!I did most of my parents' christmas shopping for them this year and my own on-line, I can't stand the crowds and Mom had just had her heart surgery..... and my big fat check coming in Feb is 200+ just for using the ebates link and also ebates had some nice coupon codes for some of the things I purchased so everyone got a Deal. Another of my favorite sites is craigslist lately.

usbobafett0820
High RollerHigh Roller
bobafett0820's picture
Thanks given: 49
Thanks received: 48
30 January 2013 - 1:47pm

im a huge www.last.fm fan. its so much better then pandora you can set all your fav bands and create your radio station and they thrown bands in that are simular to the ones you liked. i have heard so many new bands that are great i never would had heard otherwise. plus you get like 20 skips and if you run out you can just refresh the station and get your skips back. give it a try its free! if you check it out look me up i use the same name there and i have a real pic of me on it lmao!

RedbetMJ

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
17 February 2013 - 2:24am

Ebates is a place that gives rebates on stuff you buy. I think you can get a $10 card when you sign up. https://www.ebates.com/auth/logon.do

I used to use it on Ebay. Looks like Amazon is included now. I used it at Sears recently for an online purchase.

usUbetcha
True PlayerTrue Player
Ubetcha's picture
Thanks given: 222
Thanks received: 85
20 February 2013 - 4:51am

Another way to get cash back while shopping online is http://www.extrabux.com/

I have not use this yet but heard a lot of positive feedback.

LuckyMe

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
20 February 2013 - 5:20pm

Thanks Ubetcha. That one has a $5 welcome bonus. I will check it out.

Ubetcha

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
17 April 2013 - 3:19am

Bumping for Bf. The name of the place I use to auction the Amazon cards off was Listia. That was a fun site until the bidding just went crazy. I used to be able to get some broaches for 800 credits, then it skyrocketed up to thousands of credits. I haven't been there in probably a year. You might want to check it out though. www.listia.com

usbobafett0820
High RollerHigh Roller
bobafett0820's picture
18 April 2013 - 2:46am

i have seen that site but i didnt look much into how it works. but my big thing is they have to have toys for me to join lol.

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
18 April 2013 - 3:24am

I think they do have toys. When I first started there it was really fun. You could actually get things for just a few credits, then inflation took over, and stuff is really high now. That is why I quit. You list stuff you don't want. Instead of getting money, you get credits which you can use to bid on other things. They used to give you credits for checking in, for listing an auction with free shipping, for bidding. There were lots of ways to earn credits. You can also buy them, but I never did because they were too expensive. It's a fun site to look at when you are killing time. I bid on a few things last night. I guess I better go check and see if I won......doubtful.

usbobafett0820
High RollerHigh Roller
bobafett0820's picture
19 April 2013 - 1:08am

another site that i have looking at lately is bonanza they have pretty good deals there to 🙂

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
20 April 2013 - 5:00pm
bobafett0820 wrote:

i have seen that site but i didnt look much into how it works. but my big thing is they have to have toys for me to join lol.

Listia definitely has toys, BF. They have a collectibles section, too. You should really check it out! If you join, let me know so I can "fan you." And if you join under one of us, we get something, but I can't remember what? Maybe a few credits.

They have toys old books sports and other cards to collect. I got my son some nice Hockey Cards for his xmas stocking.

You can search by category and there are a ton of categories.

Check it out (in your spare time, lol) and let me know what you think

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
21 April 2013 - 8:14am

Hope, We used to get credits if a person joined under our link. I think they had one the other day that if four people joined under you, you got 200 credits.

I got some gold and silver jewelry there. I had fun collecting brooches before the inflation took over.

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
21 April 2013 - 10:28pm

Things do cost more there now, but I still enjoy getting things with my points. And I have a lot right now that I need to spend. I was saving for a gorgeous Coach purse that I lost by like 8 credits. lol But that is okay. I also like collecting things toward Christmas, too, like socks, body washes and perfumes, and so on, for stocking stuffers and gifts for friends. I was SO addicted when I first joined, now i have slowed down, but I still really like Listia.

Oh! And I got my ATF dress from there, too. (And I like bidding on books and movies). It is a dress from Italy: one of a kind and just gorgeous. And the Listia person I won it from threw in a Louis Vutton matching hat and scarf. I wore the scarf all winter long, and I received lots of compliments. There are lots of nice people on Listia, too.

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
22 April 2013 - 2:49am

I visited the site last night and bid on a few things. I wanted to look for more, but was too sleepy. I was thinking of what I had that I could list to get some credits. I remember when I started there, credits were 10 for $1. Now you can get a lot of them for $1.00. lol

ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
22 April 2013 - 5:59pm
LuckyMe wrote:

I visited the site last night and bid on a few things. I wanted to look for more, but was too sleepy. I was thinking of what I had that I could list to get some credits. I remember when I started there, credits were 10 for $1. Now you can get a lot of them for $1.00. lol

I have never bought credits. I find that e-gift cards and stamps are easy, and they bring in lots of points if I need them fast. I pick the lazy way, sometimes, lol. And of course, it is also a good way to get rid of things sitting around here: like the boxes of books I still have to clear out among other things. lol

usLuckyMe
Forum AngelForum Angel
LuckyMe's picture
23 April 2013 - 12:47am

I have never bought credits either, but there was something I wanted to bid on and I was tempted to buy some credits since my balance is low.

usbobafett0820
High RollerHigh Roller
bobafett0820's picture
24 April 2013 - 2:54am

thanks luckyme now i cant stop swagbucks! im getting anywhere 450 to 2000 swagbucks a day. i let the videos play while im at work all day and that gets me around 100 then adding on the surveys and if there is a good offer i take it! i have cased in right at 85$ in amazon cards lol.