ushope777
Forum AngelForum Angel
hope777's picture
Thanks given: 1393
Thanks received: 1035
27 September 2011 - 1:05am

It's the End of the World: What is your Plan A?

36 replies • Last post
Click to show this thread's original post ▼

Hi Friends!

I have missed being here, and I have some time tonight, so I have been having a lot of fun reviewing many threads I have missed.

Anyway, I was listening to the radio today, and the hosts said they had a conversation, over lunch, with another coworker who said he had everything stockpiled for the coming apocalypse. The female host said she was kind of prepared, and the male host said he would basically be screwed, lol. He said he lives in a condo in Minneapolis (MN), and it has floor to ceiling glass, so the zombies or "angry townspeople," would get him immediately. They went onto say the stores generally have 48 hours worth of food for all of us, so they would either refuse to sell or get looted and that would be gone in no time at all. They then went further talking about if you have no money, do you have a skill that would be handy? Can you do a craft or good at building or something that would help you to survive?

Do any of you ever think about this? I know I would be with the male host and be screwed. I live in the first place I have ever lived in where I have to purchase my own water and we always run out. I don't have a lot of food or household products (T.P.!!!). We just don't stockpile. I guess the coworker's third party said he had hundreds of pounds of rice in his house.

When I was a child, and I hear stories about this more than remember it, it was the early sixties, and that was the time where Russia was going to drop the bomb. My brothers remember having to bring water down to the cellar every week, and my mom had quite the stockpile down there, from what I heard.

So, that is my (long winded) way of asking you if you have a plan? Do you live in a relatively safe place? Would you be far away from the zombies/angry "townspeople?" lol Do you stockpile food and/or water?
Most important, do you have enough duct tape? What is your Plan A? If you don't have one, what is a good made up scenario: something you would LIKE to do?

I look forward to reading your answers.

Hope777

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things, and no good thing ever dies.
Shawshank Redemption

sishiwak
FreerollerFreeroller
10 November 2011 - 1:22pm

I just wanna know this thing one day before, so that i could rent a gallardo and hire some play boy bunnies and do all the bullshit as I can in the last day 😂

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
Thanks given: 3
Thanks received: 13
11 November 2011 - 7:51am

I would be much happier to die after fulfilling my dream, rather than die without it and regretting that I'm doing without having managed to make my dreams come true

geGambleMaster
Gold PlayerGold Player
GambleMaster's picture
Thanks given: 27
Thanks received: 40
15 November 2011 - 7:36am

I agree with your point Salivan, but I think you'll regret even more, that's what I said.

But your dream is not to just visit Paris and die in the airport 😂 that's what I'm considering 😂

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
16 November 2011 - 7:18am

Just I will be one step forward 😀)))

geGambleMaster
Gold PlayerGold Player
GambleMaster's picture
Thanks given: 27
Thanks received: 40
22 November 2011 - 8:25am

LOL ! It seems you're always looking at the bright side of life, but I guess I'd prefer dying when I have nothing to regret, I mean nothing that I'd find hard to part with...

gesalivan_genius
Gold PlayerGold Player
salivan_genius's picture
24 November 2011 - 2:47pm

I think that I would be happier to die when I would have something that I'd find hard to part with than die without having such thing 😢