About Blue Lagoon
Wouldn’t it be cool to swim with blue stingrays and barracudas before popping up to the surface underneath a bountiful forest replete with beautiful flowers, parakeets, and toucans? No, it’s not some kind of wild fantasy; it’s the experience of playing Blue Lagoon from WMS!
Blue Lagoon information
Blue Lagoon is a fairly straightforward game. With pedestrian graphics, average effects and no music, the presentation is nothing to write home about. There is also a relative dearth of features: In standard WMS slot fashion, Blue Lagoon offers up only one bonus feature: Three or more of the feature symbol (the waterfall icon) scattered anywhere on the screen will activate 8 free spins that benefit from a 3x bonus. It is also possible to gain more free spins during the bonus round itself.
How to play Blue Lagoon
Take a deep dive into the Blue Lagoon with the help of the following controls:
- Help/Pays - If you have a burning desire to find out more about Blue Lagoon, click on this button and scroll through the screens that follow. A more detailed description of the game is available than what is provided here.
- Autoplay - All of that diving in the deep blue must be tiring, so why not take a break by enabling the autoplay feature with the push of this button?
- C/QB - Like the other WMS slots, Blue Lagoon gives you the option of playing with one of two bet interfaces. Toggle between them by pushing this button.
- Bet Settings - Depending on the interface you have chosen, you will either have a classic bet settings panel where you adjust the number of paylines and bet level one-by-one, or you will have a scroll to decide your bet.
- Spin - The button on the far right side of the interface is the spin button. Push it to spin the reels with the settings currently selected.